TCW: Conflict and Tension

This will be a daily written project for me so please show your love

Mon Wk1 January 2016

Kyle Rhodes: Damn it, fire this jackass..

Staff Member: Sir, if we keep firing bookers such as Brent Hill, our product will surely not sur-

Kyle Slams his fist

Kyle Rhodes: Fire that jackass...

The Staff member hurries to Brent Hill's office, in which Kyle Rhodes hears screaming and distress, never the less he did not care.

Him and Brent Hill had a falling out during BriCo meeting as they have analysed the current product that TCW has been producing. As it is satisfying, the product isn't enough to win the ratings war against SWF and the newly crowned US King USPW.

During the meeting...

Tues Wk4 December 2015

The BriCo CEO slams a large piece of paperwork which in bold capitals say "Production Decrease". This catches Kyle Rhodes eye as he sees it.

Kyle Rhodes: Sir, as great of issue finance is we cannot decrease production. It does and will create a more horrible product. We surely cannot compete against how competitors whilst being behind production-wise.

BriCo Employee: Listen, I understand your concern. But we just cannot financially back TCW with millions of dollars. But that is only 1 issue..

The Worker also slams down plans for TCW. One of the following goals is to create a match of the year candidate in 2016. Another Goal is to create a star and have this star win the world title. Kyle skims through the text, his face, as humble as it is, grows weary from all the stress the job has created for him. Brent Hill, is beside him staring at the goals. As he sees the world title plan, he stands up tall

Brent Hill: Give the title to Wolf Hawkins.

Kyle stares at him disagreeing

Kyle Rhodes: He is already a star, to be honest. that is a step backwards due to the fact we are trying to create stars not overuse stars. I mean, look at NYCW. the promotion is a wreck because they use stars over 40. If we create a star, that is enough to get by.

Brent Hill as humble as he is, stares at him. Showing signs that he is hiding something, opens his mouth to counter argue. He stops, revaluates. creates a big sigh

Brent Hill: I believe that I should take some time off, and I feel like I'm not the man for the job.

Kyle Rhodes starts to twitch, he is now at his boiling point and people see he is about to explode.

Kyle Rhodes: **** you... and leave this job by the week. Mother****ing asshole.

Kyle Rhodes storms out, feeling fumed heads for his office and drinks

Back to the Present...

Kyle sees Brent as he leaves. He knows TCW is going to go down. Suddenly he gets a call

RINGGG RINGGGG

Kyle Picks up the phone

Kyle Rhodes: Hello...

MAN: Listen here, I work for whom they call the Grand Avatar...

Kyle Rhodes starts remembering his time in Europe, remembers hearing that name. as if people know him for his work

MAN: Listen, he has heard about Brent Hills firing. and would like to take the job as Head Booker. His CV will be sent here shortly. But from you hearing about him. would you give him the job?

Kyle feels desperate. someone needs to bring TCW's ratings back up. He stares at the mirror in his office. creates a big sigh and silently said

Kyle Rhodes: Yes. I need help.

The Grand Job (conflict and tension)

Tue Wk1 January 2016

RINGGG RINGGGG

Kyle Rhodes answered the phone, he knew its the first day of the Grand Avatar's booking job. He prepared some notes and goals for Avatar to hit

MAN: Thanks for answering. we are currently open for goals and discussion. but I must tell you, Avatar just recently upgraded the production values to adjust to the environment of US wrestling.

Kyle stayed silent for a few seconds, wondering if upgrading is a good idea. he decided to figure it out himself.

Kyle Rhodes: Don't worry, listen here are the goals for you to hit. We need to create a star and make that star win the title by the end of the year. Also we need to gain a match of the year candidate to create buzz surrounding TCW's name.

The Man chuckled through the phone.

MAN: That is achievable. thanks for taking this call.

SUMMARY

Aaron Andrews is currently champion, I'll be continuing the Rocky Golden feud so that I can build a star whilst doing so.

Mid-Card division tournament should be held. Who wins gets a chance at the mid-card title.

Tag Team is a little hard to do, but ill be signing fantastic stars to the division.

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE TCW SITUATION.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ThemanwiththeStache" data-cite="ThemanwiththeStache" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44102" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Tue Wk1 January 2016</strong><p> </p><p> <strong><em>RINGGG RINGGGG</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>Kyle Rhodes answered the phone, he knew its the first day of the Grand Avatar's booking job. He prepared some notes and goals for Avatar to hit</em></p><p> </p><p> MAN: Thanks for answering. we are currently open for goals and discussion. but I must tell you, Avatar just recently upgraded the production values to adjust to the environment of US wrestling.</p><p> </p><p> <em>Kyle stayed silent for a few seconds, wondering if upgrading is a good idea. he decided to figure it out himself.</em></p><p> </p><p> Kyle Rhodes: Don't worry, listen here are the goals for you to hit. We need to create a star and make that star win the title by the end of the year. Also we need to gain a match of the year candidate to create buzz surrounding TCW's name.</p><p> </p><p> <em>The Man chuckled through the phone.</em> </p><p> </p><p> MAN: That is achievable. thanks for taking this call.</p><p> ______________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SUMMARY</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Aaron Andrews is currently champion, I'll be continuing the Rocky Golden feud so that I can build a star whilst doing so.</p><p> </p><p> Mid-Card division tournament should be held. Who wins gets a chance at the mid-card title.</p><p> </p><p> Tag Team is a little hard to do, but ill be signing fantastic stars to the division.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE TCW SITUATION.</span></em></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> TCW is in a similar situation as USPW back in 2013. I also agree with Hill. Hawkins would be a grand choice as Champion as he along with Golden could bring up anyone.</p>

<p>The New Signee's</p><p> </p><p>

Tues Wk1 January 2016 (a few hours before the show)</p><p> </p><p>

Kyle Rhodes: Ahhh ****, our "quiet" money signee has gone public..</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Kyle grabs a newspaper of the desk, stares as USPW is currently bidding for Roger Cage, a excellent star in NYCW.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em>RINGGG RINGGGG</em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Kyle Picks up the phone, knowing its his new booker "The Grand Avatar".</em></p><p> </p><p>

Kyle Rhodes: What is it now... </p><p> </p><p>

MAN: I have come to inform you that the tag team we are trying to sign are willing to join TCW. its only a matter of time. On further news, Roger Cage will go to USPW due to their high amount contracts.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Kyle realises that any good talent he signs, USPW will find a way to sign them first.</em></p><p> </p><p>

MAN: Without you noticing, if you read the text I've sent you. that's the person we are trying to sign also. Hope it isn't to big. He is from Canada as you may know.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Kyle smiles in delight, realising that he is getting a big signee.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Kyle Rhodes: Well done my friend...</p><p>

______________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Question of the day: Who is this signee? and What is the tag team?</strong></p>

Archived