New Mod

Hello,

I am a graphic designer by trade and in fact almost finished with the new Greydogsoftware.com. I was also the Director of Media for the NWA From 2014-2016 as well as the designer/creator of the NWA Ringside Magazine.

However as a long time GDS fan especially with TEW i have finally decided to create my own mod. My question is with so many out there, what time period/frame would you like to see made that isnt out or converted yet?

What mod do you want to see?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="louis1016" data-cite="louis1016" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44114" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>C-verse '77</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, absolutely.</p>

Start anywhere in 1985, 86 or 87- I want to use the Horseman to surpass the WWE which IMHO the mid to late 80's NWA was the best wrestling period ever with the NWA being the best thing at the time. Though personally the transition from Luger to Barry Windham led to the greatest horseman group of all time.

Start anywhere in 1985, 86 or 87- I want to use the Horseman to surpass the WWE which IMHO the mid to late 80's NWA was the best wrestling period ever with the NWA being the best thing at the time. Though personally the transition from Luger to Barry Windham led to the greatest horseman group of all time.

There's the 87 mod over at WrestlingNexus made by the mod squad guys if you want your NWA fix. Great mod.

A mod around the time of WWE's ECW period as someone else suggested would probably interest people. The WWE dev system still existed but there were also a bunch of guys who were brought through around that time. TNA is at an interesting point as is ROH and people like CHIKARA and SHIMMER had started. STING returned to wrestling and many of the old guard were at the very end of their runs. The revival of the UK scene was occurring, NJPW was in an interesting spot. If I was to pick a date I'd say just after June 24 2006 in the aftermath of he who must not be named's atrocity. Every company had to cope with the hit that caused (which can be replicated in the initial popularity settings) . It would mean everyone had to deal with a chaotic start position but that they would also know lots of names of people who would become something one day allowing them to try to rewrite history in interesting ways with people they like that may not have been given the shot at the time. Could Fertig or the Pope become a star if handled right, would the WWE raid TNA in game, could you start the womens revolution a decade early? Theres a lot of options there and it's a very clear point in time where wrestling could have gone a lot of different ways.

Some people suggested 2008 - that has Flairs retirement and some other interesting things but less compelling events than the ECW experiment and the other incidents for mine.

Archived