Blood Bowl 2 - Xbox One

bestbitter

Hi all,

As previously stated on the old 'Blood Bowl' thread I am looking to start a new league of Blood Bowl 2 on the Xbox One, most likely to start when the Legendary edition comes out.

My thoughts are:

-Post your gamertag on here, or PM me if you prefer, so we can set up some 'pre-season not-so-friendlies!

-I would be looking to start a new league shortly after Blood Bowl 2 LE launches.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bestbitter" data-cite="bestbitter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44129" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi all,<p> </p><p> As previously stated on the old 'Blood Bowl' thread I am looking to start a new league of Blood Bowl 2 on the Xbox One, most likely to start when the Legendary edition comes out.</p><p> </p><p> My thoughts are:</p><p> </p><p> -Post your gamertag on here, or PM me if you prefer, so we can set up some 'pre-season not-so-friendlies!</p><p> -I would be looking to start a new league shortly after Blood Bowl 2 LE launches.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If it falls after 6pm (1pm EDT / 10am PDT / 3am AET) Mon-Thurs then I'm game. Weekends at out for me due to having a tiny human running around the place.</p><p> </p><p> Anyone wanna add me then search for ol' 'Jizmochan' (<em>don't ask</em>) on Xbox and you'll find me either playing Elite: Dangerous, The Division or on Netflix</p>

Archived