On Demand Reccomendations

steesh07

Hi guys, I'm looking at subscribing to an on demand service today and looking for recommendations on what ones are good value for money. I'm not wanting to sub to the WWE Network or NJPW World but something else.

I have been browsing Highspots' site and I'm definitely interested in that as well as trying out Eve's one week trial to catch up on some shows I've missed.

Has anyone else got recomendations?

<p>Have you looked at World Wrestling Network?</p><p>

Has Evolve, Shine, Dragon Gate, FIP and some others.</p><p> </p><p>

Haven't looked too in depth into it, but it does seem truly "On Demand" or a la carte - you pay for what you watch.</p>

I'm after a mixture so have decided on highspots and Southside which I am quite surprised that I like. Anyone watched Southside?

Apart from a seemingly compact roster, they manage to put on an entertaining show (currently watching back their 2016 show) however I really cannot understand the appeal of Joseph Connors.

Anyway, for anyone thinking about trying Eve's, don't their quality of cards are trash.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I'm kind of excited about Global's new OTT network coming out. There is a "free" tier and a paid tier. Now I expect 99 percent of the actual shows to be in the paid tier and maybe "moments" or last months Impact being in the free tier. None the less if it has every Impact and ppv ever that would be nice. Either way I'm going to check it out. </p><p> </p><p>

Its getting tough with Netflix, Hulu, WWE Network, Prime, now Global Network, Disney is talking of launching a streaming service, soon it'll cost more in streaming services than when everything was on cable.</p>

Archived