Hurrican Harvey

NoobzUnite

Just asking that you all keep my fellow Houstonians in your thoughts as we try and rebuild our city as it was nearly submerged in water. Many of us have no food water or shelter and have lost everything. I had to go through the experience of having my grandmother airlifted to safety as the waters continued to rise. This forum and TEW16 is all i had and have to keep me grounded. Thank you.

Stay safe brother. We had to evacuate from Calhoun County. I feel terrible whenever I'm thankful that the storm shifted south and landed on Rockport instead of us. It's a mixed bag knowing that others like yourself have gone through so much and we came out relatively unscathed.

Reading about Hurricane Irma and how the 911 first responders can't go out while the winds are above a certain mph. So they can't respond to calls. They are still getting them though and they were talking about how they had to walk away from the screen. Reading things like people having heart attacks and not being able to breath and not being able to get out and do their job. Thats got to be the worst.

Archived