Forum Ranking System

Ok I got a question how does the ranking system on the forum work, Its a small thing I shouldn't worry about but every time I see my profile I see new member, its laughing in my face saying look at you, you ain't goin anywhere -------. But in all seriousness, it would be much appreciated if someone explained how the ranking system works on the forums it confuses me, at first I thought it was how long you've been on the forum, then I thought it was how many posts you've made, then I thought it was how many threads you've made, now I'm not sure what to think.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44257" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's based on posts in forums other than the Dog Pound.<p> </p><p> I've removed the swearing from your post. Please remember that this is a family friendly board and that sort of language is not appropriate.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Alright thanks and I didn't realise that was a swear word I'm sorry.</p>

Archived