Looking for a mod

If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize in advance. I'm lookng for a hisotrical mod, set in the 70s or 80s, that features workers in it that would enable me to be able to play up the current day? It seems most historical mods, perhaps understandably, only feature new workers for around 10 or so years after the game starts.

Anyone know of one that has workers in it all the way to the present day? Or will I have to just import data from a bunch of different mods?

<p>I'm pretty sure that the 1980: The Big Bang mod has a lot of real workers yet to debut, but if not, you need to understand how much data you'll need to have to get so many workers in.</p><p>

It's gonna slow down your game and stuff, so you could either import the "big ones" (Punk, Cena, Styles, Rollins, Okada, Omega etc) or just use the generated workers feature in the settings while in a save.</p><p> </p><p>

Another way is a bit different, but I presume you can play the save normally, then when you get a decade in or something, import more workers while in game. Do that when you feel it's necessary</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ArtofAlmost" data-cite="ArtofAlmost" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44269" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That 1980 mod fills the bill exactly for what I was looking for and I don't know how I missed it when browins the forum before I made the thread! Thanks a lot for pointing it out to me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Glad I could help!</p>

Archived