TPB only for PC?

The last time I checked, and I haven't heard from any folks with Macs, that can use the Windows emulator, whether the game would work. I doubt that it would, but it would probably be a real test to see, with the demo. There is no MAC version of the game but you would need to speak to Mr. Gorski about any non Windows issues for TPB. I can't vouch for the Windows emulators on MAC's to try it out though. Sorry.

The virtual PC emulator for Macs is known to have problems with E-license. Whether the demo runs or not doesn't matter since our demo does not have to go through E-license. I would recommend not ordering the game if you only have a Mac unless someone else can verify that it works.

I also want to say that I do not own a Mac and have barely even used them in my entire life - the game is designed solely for the PC platform and that is the only platform service will be provided for it on. If someone can get it to work on another platform then that's cool for them but I will not be able to provide support for things that don't work properly on that platform.

Archived