Anyway to prevent worker from taking a MMA fight?

Yuji Nagata just announced he was taking a MMA fight and starting training in 55 days... problem is he's won the G1 and is getting the title shot at Wrestling World on 1/4, pretty sure he won't be back in time and I'm ****ed.

I edited Nagata so he's no longer a MMA fighter (forgot he even was to be honest, believe he took one fight IRL), but it didn't change a damn thing.

Is there anything I can do to ensure my main event that I've been building up all freaking year isn't ruined? Anyway to edit this?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Icecold" data-cite="Icecold" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44305" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yuji Nagata just announced he was taking a MMA fight and starting training in 55 days... problem is he's won the G1 and is getting the title shot at Wrestling World on 1/4, pretty sure he won't be back in time and I'm ****ed.<p> </p><p> I edited Nagata so he's no longer a MMA fighter (forgot he even was to be honest, believe he took one fight IRL), but it didn't change a damn thing.</p><p> </p><p> Is there anything I can do to ensure my main event that I've been building up all freaking year isn't ruined? Anyway to edit this?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could have another person swoop in and take his shot. Like somebody challenging for his Wrestle Kingdom spot on the card and have Nagata put them over. I know it feels cheap but this is the kind of things that bookers have to go through.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44305" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could have another person swoop in and take his shot. Like somebody challenging for his Wrestle Kingdom spot on the card and have Nagata put them over. I know it feels cheap but this is the kind of things that bookers have to go through.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Wrestle Kingdom main event/G1 winner wasn't always a thing... Gonna run Power Struggle in November and just give him his shot then I guess...</p><p> </p><p> Trying for a working relationship with NOAH... If that goes through might go champion Vs. Champion at the Dome with Misawa challenging....</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Icecold" data-cite="Icecold" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44305" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Wrestle Kingdom main event/G1 winner wasn't always a thing... Gonna run Power Struggle in November and just give him his shot then I guess...<p> </p><p> Trying for a working relationship with NOAH... If that goes through might go champion Vs. Champion at the Dome with Misawa challenging....</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And that is me knowing almost next to nothing about New Japan lol.</p>

Archived