Editing automatic height/weight parameters + suggestions

So happy to have rediscovered this game on Steam. Still so much fun to play IMO. I'm a total novice at code stuff but I wondered if there's a way to tweak the height/weight range for auto-created player positions? Eg, I'd like DTs to be a bit heavier in general and to have Guards and Centres upper height limited reduced (way too many 6'8 giants!) I could go on... super tall WRs that are only 160lbs... OLBs rarely big enough to play outside in a 3-4 etc... I know you can edit players once a roster has been created, but is there a way to change the code outside of the game?

And another thing... if there's EVER an update... I wish the recruit 'watch list' page was active throughout the regular season with a way to add potential recruits to it whenever you wanted. Plus, visiting players would automatically join the list too. Who's with me? I think that would be awesome.

Finally, could there ever be an update for the text descriptions in-game? For example whenever you read "looks like a big play" you know exactly what's coming... "Oops! Spoke too soon". Maybe they could mix up the language at some point. Just to keep things fresh and keep me playing for another decade!!!

Still... gotta love it though.

Archived