WMMA4 Career Mode

I was watching YouTube career videos in UFC2 and it made me want to create a fighter in WMMA4. I will make a career mode on WMMA4 here. My first language is French, so it may be that sentences sound wrong, but I will do my best to make it all readable. I am using the mod MW6, and I put in the database a new company that opens in Canada, called the CEQC, equivalent to TKO, which is based in Quebec. The next post will be a little biography of my fighter. Feel free to comment and give suggestions!

<p><span style="font-size:24px;">Cédric "Xanadu" Dumas signs with HKFC</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Edmonton, Alberta, Canada</em></p><p> </p><p>

Last Sunday, the organization of MMA HKFC announced the signing of Cédric "Xanadu" Dumas in their light heavyweight division. The young 24-year-old still has no professional fights in MMA, he has a background in boxing, besides being a student in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He made the jump in MMA after having fought three times with the amateurs, three victories by KO. He named as idol Steve Bossé, a light heavyweight who fought for the UFC three times. Dumas wants to follow the same path as Bossé and succeed in joining in his career a major organizations, be it the UFC or the Bellator. The 6.2ft, 205lbs Canadian is now waiting for the HKFC to book him a fight. Indeed, Dumas signed on a standard contract of four fights of $ 1600 per fight, with a 100% victory bonus, and bonuses of five% depending on the location of his fight in the card. It remains to see if Dumas will make his mark in MMA!</p>

<p><strong>Around the world</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UFC on Fight Pass : Aldo vs Holloway main card</strong></p><p> </p><p>

FW Championship Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway : Aldo by KO (Kick in the 3rd round)</p><p>

HW Brock Lesnar vs Fabricio Werdum : Lesnar by UD</p><p>

HW Mark Hunt vs Andrei Arlovski : Hunt by KO (Punch in the 1st round)</p><p>

LHW Ryan Bader vs Alexander Gustafsson : Bader by Sub (Arm triangle in the 2nd round)</p><p>

HW Travis Browne vs Stefan Struve : Browne by TKO (Cut in the 1st round</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ACB50</strong></p><p>

HW Championship : Thiago Silva vs Ilya Shcheglov : Silva by Sub (Arm triangle in the 1st round)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>HKFC53</strong></p><p>

FW Champinship : Daniel Pineda vs Thierry Quenneville : Quenneville by SD</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>M-1 74</strong></p><p>

LW Championship : Maxim Divnich vs Artiom Damkovsky : Divnich by TKO (Strikes in the 3rd round)</p><p>

HW Championship : Ante Delija vs Denis Smoldarev : Delija by Sub (Arm Triangle in the 4th round)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>One FC Riot Act</strong></p><p>

FW Championship : Kairat Akhmetov vs Adriano Moraes : Akhmetov by Sub (RNC in the 1st round)</p><p>

MW Championship : Vitaly Bigdash vs Aung La Nsang : Bigdash by KO (Punch in the 5th round)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WSOF 34</strong></p><p>

LW Championship : Justin Gaethje vs Jason High : Gaethje by SD</p>

<p><strong>HKFC 54 announced</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The fight card of HKFC54 has just been announced by the organization. As main event, we will see a fight between # 1 Jason Fischer (6-3) and # 5 Rick Hawn (21-5) for the Lightweight Belt. In the co-main event, # 7 Sam Stout (20-12-1) takes Tyson Griffin (16-8), also in the lightweight division. Also on the main map, we will see in action for the first time # 6 Cédric Dumas (0-0), who will face # 3 Hector Ramirez (10-6-1) in the light heavyweight division.</p><p> </p><p>

A bit of information about my next opponent is a 36-year-old wrestler who lost his last fight against Jason Lambert at Bellator. He is 5ft10 and will probably try to bring the fight to the ground. The bookies give for now Ramirez favorites, with odds of -210 Ramirez, +190 Dumas.</p>

<p><strong>Around the world</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rizin FF TV1</strong></p><p>

HW : Fedor vs Mirko CroCop : Fedor by UD</p><p>

LHW : Wanderlei Silva vs King Mo Lawal : Silva by Sub (Triangle with arm, round 3)</p><p>

After the event, Silva, Fedor and King Mo signs with One FC</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bellator 169</strong></p><p>

HW Championship : Vitaly Minakov vs Matt Mitrione : Minakov by KO (Punch in the 2nd round)</p><p>

LHW : Tito Ortiz vs Chael Sonnen : Tito by UD</p><p>

LW : Paul Sass vs Patricky Freire : Sass by SD</p><p>

BW : Marcos Galvao vs LC Davis : Galvao by SD</p><p>

WW : Andrey Koreshkov vs Michael Venom Page : Koreshkov by UD</p><p>

After the event, Ken Shamrock, Chael Sonnen and Matt Mitrione retires</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>KSW 38</strong></p><p>

HW Karol Bedorf vs Mariusz Pudzianowski : Bedorf by Sub (Arm Triangle in 2nd round)</p><p>

After the event, Pudzianowski retires</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>DEEP Smash</strong></p><p>

WW Championship : Shigetoshi Iwase vs Yuta Nakamura : Iwase by UD</p><p>

LHW Championship : Yoshiyuki Nakanishi vs Shunsuke Inoue : Nakanishi by UD</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pancrase 283</strong></p><p>

WW Championship : Hiromitsu Miura vs Yuya Shirai : Miura by KO (Punch in 2nd round)</p>

<p><strong>Around the World</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FEN 15 : Stay Hungry</strong></p><p>

MW Championship : Christian M'Pumbu vs Papy Abedi : M'Pumbu by KO (Punch 5th round)</p><p>

HW Championship : Michal Walzlo vs Tyberiusz Kowalczyk : Walzlo by KO (Punch 1st round)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>KOTC : Rage</strong></p><p>

LW Championship : Toby Imada vs John Cofer : Imada by Sub (RNC 5th round)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ROC 57</strong></p><p>

FW Championship : Frank Buenafuente vs Kenny Foster : Buenafuente by Sub (Arm Triangle 2nd round)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UFC on Fight Pass : Cruz vs Garbrandt</strong></p><p>

BW Championship : Dominick Cruz vs Cody Garbrandt : Cruz by UD</p><p>

WBW : Ronda Rousey vs Julianna Pena : Rousey by UD</p><p>

MW : Jacare Souza vs Nate Marquardt : Jacare by UD</p><p>

MW : Gegard Mousasi vs Ed Herman : Mousasi by Sub (Arm Triangle 3rd round)</p><p>

FW : Chad Mendes vs Dennis Bermudez : Mendes by KO (Punch round 2)</p><p> </p><p>

***** I think it's gonna be too long to resume all the shows, so I'll concentrate to UFC, Bellator, maybe Rizin and One FC + The organization of my fighter *********</p>

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Bellator MMA 170</span></strong></p><p>

<em>Madison Square Garden, New York New York</em></p><p> </p><p>

Marloes Coenen def. Julia Budd via Kimura in round 2 to win the Bellator Womens Belt</p><p>

Rampage Jackson def. Cheick Kongo via UD</p><p>

John Teixeira def. Georgi Karakhanyan via KO in round 1</p><p>

Benji Radach def. Bubba McDaniel via Strikes (Sub) in round 1</p><p>

John Alessio def Dakota Cochrane via UD</p>

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">UFC on Fight Pass : Miocic vs Velasquez</span></strong></p><p>

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas Nevada</p><p> </p><p>

Cain Velasquez def. Stipe Miocic by UD to win the HW crown</p><p>

Anderson Silva def. Vitor Belfort by KO(punch) in round 2</p><p>

Takanori Gomi def. Edson Barboza by KO(punch) in round 1</p><p>

Khabib def. Evan Dunham by UD</p><p>

Tom Lawlor def. Jared Cannonnier by TKO(strikes) in round 3</p>

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>Cédric Dumas debut in HKFC54</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

My fight is just before the co-main event tonight. I had a great camp, we'll have to see if it's gonna pay in the cage ! I made weight yesterday and hit the scale at 205, as my opponent Hector Ramirez !</p><p> </p><p>

- In the red corner, he's making his pro debut, tonight ! This guy is a boxer, heighting 6 ft 2 and hitting the scale at 205 pounds. Fighting from Montreal, Quebec, Canada...... CÉDRIC.... XANADU..... DUMAS</p><p> </p><p>

- His opponent in the blue corner, this guy's a wrestler, heighting at 5ft10 and hitting the scale at 205 pounds. He holds a pro record of 10 wins, 6 losses and 1 no contest, fighting from California USA....... HECTOR....SICK DOG..... </p><p> </p><p>

Referee in charge, Kim Winslow</p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 : We touch gloves. The first minute is in the middle of the cage, striking. The whole round plays there, with swing and a miss, but nothing connects really.</p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 : We strike in the middle of the ring. 2 minutes and a half in the round, he catches me with a straight right, and I fall to the ground. He punches me and the ref jumps in.</p><p> </p><p>

The winner by TKO.... Hector Ramirez</p><p>

2.54 in round 2.</p><p> </p><p>

My medical suspension is 2 months and 3 weeks, and I'll recuperate 4 months.</p>

Archived