All Around the World

All Around the World

Hello, and welcome to a new and different kind of dynasty. This is a 8 company auto-booked dynasty!

So the idea here is simple, play as 8 of the larger companies in the CornellVerse and let the AutoBooker do the bulk of the booking. I have a love/hate relationship with the Autobooker in TEW 2016 so it should be fun to see how badly it goofs everything up.

The "Rules" as it were are listed below"

All Users will be Head Bookers (No Owners) and can be fired.

All Users will have default User Talents to start.

Each company should remain at around the "Ideal Roster" size

BHOTWG is an exception as they run a weight split and need a larger roster

BHOTWG will carry 75% of the ideal roster in both heavy and juniors

Each company can hire one worker a month (will take suggestions)

The above rule does not include touring or one day contracts

The Users are:

Robbie Sanchez at USPW

Eric Eisen at SWF

Brent Hill at TCW

Toru Minamoto at BHOTWG

Victoria Stone-McFly at NOTBPW

Pablo Rodriguez at SOTBPW

Pit Bull Brown at 21CW

Jack DeColt at CGC

I will not be posting each and every show of each and every company in detail. For weekly shows I will post the Overall rating, the main event and the weirdest match the Auto Booker threw in. I'll also make note on if I make any new storylines based on the Auto Booker.

For PPVS I have found the Auto Booker does not really give storylines priority in making matches. For this reason I will set up the PPVs, and when needed use the assistant booker to fill out the rest. At least that way we can see some form of actual storyline progression. Also I wont be picking any of the winners.

Hopefully some weird and different things come out of this and we can all have some fun!

Week 1 - Day 1

Week 1 is going to be a bonkers week as I try to get everything situated. I will likely be breaking the week up into 3-4 posts, but after week 1 I'll likely do 1 post being 1 week.

Each company put an offer out to bring in one new worker

USPW Marat Khoklov

SWF Roger Cage

TCW California Love Machine

BHOTWG Eagle Kawasawa

NOTBPW Art Reed

SOTBPW Gino Montero

21CW Martin Heath

CGC Stan Manna

BHOTWG Lords of the Ring - C+ (70)

Main Event: Sensational Dragon defeated Marihito Masuko - 77

Noteworthy: Haru Kuro Fuji defeated Tetsuji Nishimoto in the middle of the card for some reason! - 49

SOTBPW Television - B (79)

Main Event: The Golden Kings defeated Red Scourge - 78

Noteworthy: Soul Taker defeated Jagged in the semi main - 75(!)

<p><strong>Week 1 - Day 2</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Day 2 was a <em>very</em> busy day. Owner goal came out, and I realized I forgot to shut them off. After consideration I decided, eh why not, and kept them on. I'll post all the owner goals in a seperate post.</p><p> </p><p>

Day 2 was also cut day. In order to make sure every company was around that ideal roster range I cut a LOT of people.</p><p> </p><p>

USPW - Atlas, Charlie Thatcher, Tribal Warrior</p><p>

SWF - Monty Trescarde, Oliver Kobb, Bear Bekowski, Brett Biggins, Everest, American Machine</p><p>

TCW - Giant Tana, Flying Jimmy Foxx, Dazzling Dave Diamond</p><p>

BHOTWG - Crimson Ghost, Bairei Yasujiro, White Samurai, Murai Enomoto, Toshiki Shibanumo, Java, Sanetomo Shiraishi, Ryushi Sato</p><p>

NOTBPW - Kristabel Plum, Sonny Whiteside, Michio Gensai</p><p>

SOTBPW - California Kid, Itzamna, Major Junta, Scarlet Scarab, Devious Dr Fang, El Rey, Hijo Del Águila Americana </p><p>

GCG - Chucky Dorrance, Drake Young, Dermott Ayres, Marc Raisin, Prometheus, Alan Parent</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

USPW also started a storyline between the Cold Warriors and the Natural Storm, as well as between Killer Kass and Melody</p><p> </p><p>

SOTBPW created a brand split. The brand names in game are Tele and Lucha named after SOTBPW's two shows.</p><p> </p><p>

Each show will have a major, minor and extra championship belt.</p><p> </p><p>

Tele, lead by Champagne Lover, Axxis Jr and Multimillonario, has the Campeónato del Mundo SOTBPW (Champagne Lover) the Campeónato de Menor SOTBPW (Cerebro) and the Campeanatos de Parejas SOTBPW (Jormungand and Labbu)</p><p> </p><p>

Lucha, lead by El Demonio, El Fuerza and El Leon, has the Campeónato de Lucha SOTBPW (Vacant), the Campeónato de Mexíco SOTBPW (Vacant) and the Campeanatos de Tríos SOTBPW (Heroe, Capitao Brasil Jr and Strongman)</p><p> </p><p>

21CW, recognizing a girth of young talent but no room on the roster, created a child company. 21CW Wrestling School now runs shows in London. Owner Geordie Jimmy Morris and Booker Matthew Morris (No relation) run the school. 21CW sent down Grave Digger, Mark Adonis, Doomsday, Edison Silva, Kelvin Badberry, Mass Hulk, Andrew Lee, BW Eddie, Michael X, Viktor Beskov, Yuri Illiakov, Bedlam, </p><p> </p><p>

Leo Prince also left to be head trainer. Mark Misery also works as a trainer.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SWF Supreme TV</span></strong> - B+ (85)</p><p>

Main Event: Jack Bruce and Angry Gilmore defeated Remo and Rogue - 87</p><p>

Noteworthy: Randy Bumfhole defeated John Greed - 71 (I figured this would do better??)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW Total Wrestling</span></strong> - C (64)</p><p>

Main Event: Sammy Bach defeated Bryan Vessey - 83</p><p>

Noteworthy: Troy Tornado defeated Matt Hocking - 64 (Tornado may be bad, friends)</p>

<p><em>Yeah, sadly I doubt even Bach can save TCW from falling to cult come end of the month</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Week 1 - Day 3-5</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I had TCW start a storyline between the Behemoths and the New Wave. CLM signs to TCW, and I try to uncheck the box for "Matches should be called in the ring" in TCW's product. Kyle Rhodes allows it! Phew!</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Did You Know?</em> The only American to win wrestler of the year while working for an American company for the full year is Bryan Vessey from TCW in 2000. </p><p> </p><p>

TCW signed CLM.</p><p>

21CW signed Martin Heath and immediatly sent him to the School.</p><p>

CGC sign Stan Manna and cut Stevie Grayson</p><p>

SWF sign Roger Cage</p><p>

BHOTWG sign Eagle Kawasawa </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW American Wrestling</span></strong> - B- (75)</p><p>

Main Event: Enygma defeated Steve Frehley (!) - 70 (Bad chemestry, but I HAVE TO now give Enygma a title match, no?)</p><p>

Noteworthy: Killer Kass defeated Miss American Pie - 37 (Kass almost hurt Pie with a botch)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling</span></strong> - B (77)</p><p>

Main Event: Steve DeColt defeated Sean McFly - 82</p><p>

Noteworthy: Despite a B the show lost us popularity in 7 regions. Bad announcing in all the matches as well. May have to sign Peter Michaels.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">21CW Best of British Wrestling</span></strong> - B- (72)</p><p>

Main Event: Dark Angel defeated Jonathan Faust - 80</p><p>

Noteworthy: Need better storylines</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Lucha Libre</span></strong> - B (81)</p><p>

Main Event: El Leon defeated Pablo Rodriguez - 79</p><p>

Noteworthy: Axxis Jr defeated Star Master - 77 (!)</p><p> </p><p>

Another thing I will be doing is tracking wrestlers for you. Once a month I'll post updates on whoever you want. 1 wrestler per user at the moment, and they do not have to be in one of the 8 companies.</p>

<p><em>I've noted those picks, will be doing those in the end of month wrap up.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Week 1 - Day 6-7</strong></p><p> </p><p>

NOTBPW sign Art Reed and official make an offer to Peter Michaels</p><p>

SOTBPW sign Gino Montero</p><p> </p><p>

SOTBPW brand split will take effect after the next SOTBPW Batalla de las Máscaras</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CGC Title Bout</span></strong> - C (61)</p><p>

Main Event: Gargantuan defeated Christian Price - 59</p><p>

Noteworthy: Jack and Ricky DeColt defeated The Predators - 69</p><p> </p><p>

Since this is a short update let's look at the critical owner goals and any worker specific goals.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW</span> do not fall below #1 in the company rankings (ouch). Casey Valentine must have reached at least 71 popularity. Jumbo Jackson must reach 77 popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">SWF</span> do not fall below National. Brandon James kept above 71 popularity. Huey Cannonball must have reached 65 popularity. Valiant must have reached 83 popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW</span> do not fall below National (uh oh). Wolf Hawkins kept above 77 popularity. Guide must have reached 71 popularity, Rocky Golden kept above 83 popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">BHOTWG</span> do not fall below #6 in th company rankings. Do not fall below $8MM. Hiroaki Nakasawa must be kept above 77 popularity. Chuichi Sanda must have reached 77 popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW</span> cannot fall in debt. Gained popularity in 2 years 8 months. Omar Brown must have reached 71 popularity. Sean McFly kept above 71 popularity. Erik Strong must have reaached 65 popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW</span> rise to International in 2 years. Xtinction must have reached 83 popularity. El Leon must be kept above 77 popularity. Soul Taker must be kept above 71 popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">21CW</span> do not fall National. War Machine must have reached 77 popularity. Kelly Martin must have reached 77 popularity. Sifu must have reached 65 popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">CGC</span> do not fall in debt. Do not fall below Cult. (Huh, actually easy.)</p>

<p><strong>Week 1 in review</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SWF Supreme TV</span></strong> - B+ (85)</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Lucha Libre</span></strong> - B (81)</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Television</span></strong> - B (79)</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling</span></strong> - B (77)</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW American Wrestling</span></strong> - B- (75)</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">21CW Best of British Wrestling</span></strong> - B- (72)</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BHOTWG Lords of the Ring</span></strong> - C+ (70)</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW Total Wrestling</span></strong> - C (64)</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CGC Title Bout</span></strong> - C (61)</p><p> </p><p>

Week 1 MVP - Jack Bruce</p>

<p><strong>Week 2</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Let's fast forward things a bit shall we? From now on I will be doing one week per update (with PPVs getting there own updates). Here we go!</p><p> </p><p>

On Saturday a couple of interesting bits happen. First, almost the entire RIPW roster wants to be called up...which I'm not wanting to do at this time. Hope they don't get too mad. Speaking of mad, over in BHOTWG Hiroaki Nakasawa and Hyosuke Kokan really dislike each other now. Huh.</p><p> </p><p>

WrestlePeace 2016 occurred. Big match was Emerald Angel and Hiroyasu Gakusha defeating Golden Scorpion and Toyota Munakata.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BHOTWG Lords of the Ring</span></strong> - C (61)</p><p>

Main Event: Tadiyuki Kikkawa defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa - 81</p><p>

Noteworthy: Sensational Dragon defeated Marihito Masuko - 76</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Television</span></strong> - B (80)</p><p>

Main Event: El Leon defeated Pablo Rodriguez - 75</p><p>

Noteworthy: Xtinction defeated Hysteria - 75 (also)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SWF Supreme TV</span></strong> - B (81)</p><p>

Main Event: Jack Bruce defeated Remo - 77</p><p>

Noteworthy: Pre Match Interview with Jack Bruce - 93</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW Total Wrestling</span></strong> - B- (74)</p><p>

Main Event: Rocky Golden defeated Aaron Andrews - 82</p><p>

Noteworthy: Production killing the final score</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event: Tyson Baine defeated Enygma - 74</p><p>

Noteworthy: Production hurting the score, will be fixed before the next show</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling</span></strong> - C (61)</p><p>

Main Event: Steve DeColt defeated Sean McFly - 78</p><p>

Noteworthy: Shooter Sean Deeley defeated Cameron Vessey - 74</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">21CW Best of British Wrestling</span></strong> -B (80)</p><p>

Main Event: Dark Angel and Adam Matravers defeated The Faust and the Furious - 78</p><p>

Noteworthy: Phillip Cooper and the Cornell Family defeated Apollo Prince and Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu - 81</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Lucha Libre</span></strong> - B (78)</p><p>

Main Event: El Demonio and Pablo Rodriguez defeated Red Scourge - 75 (Pablo got himself injured in the match because of Blood Raven)</p><p>

Noteworthy: Las Pesadillas defeated the Sea Monsters - 73</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CGC Title Bout</span></strong> - C (65)</p><p>

Main Event: Jack and Ricky DeColt defeated Gargantuan and Dan DaLay - 70</p><p>

Noteworthy: Joey Poison defeated Skip Beau - 56 </p><p> </p><p>

MVP: Tommy Cornell</p>

<p><strong>SWF When Hell Freezes Over</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In an exceptional match, Jack Bruce defeated The Crippler in a Submission match in 17:31 by submission. - B+ (83)</p><p> </p><p>

The Crippler attacks Jack Bruce after the match - B+ (88)</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Squeeky McClean defeated Mikey Lau in 7:36 by pinfall with a Stain Removal. - C (63)</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Hero Squad defeated The Platinum Blondes in 8:48 when Jungle Lord defeated James Prudence by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer. - B- (74)</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, The Amazing Bumfholes defeated The Awesomeness in 11:05 when Randy Bumfhole defeated Jefferson Stardust by pinfall with a Bumfhole Buster. The Amazing Bumfholes win the SWF World Tag Team titles. - B- (75)</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Joey Morgan defeated Paul Huntingdon in 15:34 by pinfall with an Empire Spiral. Joey Morgan makes defence number 2 of his SWF North American title. - B (77)</p><p> </p><p>

In a good match, Brandon James defeated Valiant in a Last Man Standing match in 17:33 when Valiant could not beat a ten count after a Big Money Move. - B (82)</p><p> </p><p>

Skull DeBones calls out Eric Eisen for his recent actions. Eisen says he wont fight a fossil - B+ (84)</p><p> </p><p>

In a superb match, Remo defeated Angry Gilmore and Rogue in 19:37 when Remo defeated Rogue by pinfall with The Destroyer. Remo makes defence number 1 of his SWF World Heavyweight title. - B (82)</p><p> </p><p>

OVERALL: 82</p><p> </p><p>

Not a bad show in the grand scheme however putting the highest rated match on first is kind of a bummer. Storylines wise I think Ill keep the Turmoil at the Top and just move Rogue out of the match for the next PPV. Bruce and Crippler will continue as well, at least one more month. James and Valiant seems like a finished feud as does Morgan and Huntingdon. The tag fued will continue with at least a rematch. </p><p> </p><p>

For new storylines, as you can tell I'm ramping up Eric Eisen and Skull DeBones. I also will be moving regular North American Squeeky McClean into a title feud with Joey Morgan. This means sadly both Paul Huntingdon and Valiant are now feudless (for now).</p>

<p><em>Oh yeah I enjoy doing this with the real world mods too maybe someday I'll do one of those too.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>NOTBPW Big City Brawl</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Johnny Bloodstone defeated Sean McFly in 19:35 by submission with a Bloodstone Mutilation. - B (79)</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Jacob Jett defeated Lord James King in 9:12 by pinfall with a Jett Take Off. - C (59)</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Cameron Vessey defeated Erik Strong in 8:09 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver II. Cameron Vessey makes defence number 6 of his NOTBPW Television title. - C+ (70)</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Sally Anne Christianson defeated Brooke Tyler in 15:39 by pinfall with a Niagra Fall. Sally Anne Christianson wins the NOTBPW Womens title. - C (62)</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Brown & Haynes defeated Robinson & Bennett in 8:09 when Harlem Haynes defeated Alexander Robinson by pinfall with a Mafia-German Combo Hit. Brown & Haynes make defence number 3 of their NOTBPW Tag Team titles. - C+ (69)</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Shooter Sean Deeley and Harrison Hash defeated The Can-Am Blondes in 9:43 when Shooter Sean Deeley defeated The Natural by submission with a Front Choke Lock. - B (80) (Hash and Shooter have excellent chemistry! Hashooters Unit!)</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Steve DeColt defeated Mighty Cavanagh in 8:01 by pinfall with a DeColt Stampede. - B (77)</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Duane Stone defeated Tim Westybrook in 19:57 by submission with an Alabaster Agony. Duane Stone wins the NOTBPW Canadian title. - B- (73) (OHHH NOOOO)</p><p> </p><p>

OVERALL: 74</p><p> </p><p>

Yikes! What a terrible main event. Duane wins his title back after just one month of Westybrook's reign, making Tim look like a joke. Might begin a Westybrook heel turn if possible based on the 'can't get it done' style turn. Bloodstone/McFly will continue, and I think I will continue Hashooter vs Blondes.</p>

Feliz navidad and here is some SOTBPW

SOTBPW Batalla de las Mascaras

In a superb match, Axxis Jr defeated El Alborotador Confiado in 10:54 by pinfall with a Gravity Axxisault. - B- (73)

In a decent match, La Alianza Del Terror (Demon Seed, El Sucio and Hysteria) defeated Strongman, Capitão Brasil Jr and Héroe in 7:14 when El Sucio defeated Héroe by pinfall with a Plague Press. Demon Seed and La Alianza Del Terror win the Campeanatos de Tríos SOTBPW titles. - C+ (66)

In a decent match, Xtinction defeated Dr Rudo in 7:39 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall with a Xtinctor. Xtinction wins the Campeónato de Mexíco SOTBPW title. - C+ (69)

In a decent match, Las Pesadillas defeated The Golden Kings and The Sea Monsters in 16:26; the order of elimination was The Sea Monsters first, and then The Golden Kings. Las Pesadillas win the Campeanatos de Parejas SOTBPW titles. - B- (72)

Red Scrouge brawl with Demonio and Pablo - B- (74)

In a decent match, Mayan Idol defeated Velocidad in 10:02 by pinfall with an Aztec Lariat. - C (61)

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, El Demonio defeated Pirata Malvado in 15:52 by submission with an Eternal Agony. - B- (75)

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, El Fuerza and Campeón Jr defeated Snap Dragon and Soul Taker in 9:49 when El Fuerza defeated Snap Dragon by pinfall with a Powerbomb. - B- (75)

In a good match, El Leon defeated Hombre De La Energía in 16:19 by pinfall with a Split Second Justice. El Leon wins the Campeónato de Lucha SOTBPW title. - B- (76)

Champagne Lover cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Magnifico. - A (93)

In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Champagne Lover defeated Magnifico in 19:51 by pinfall with a Lover Stunner. Champagne Lover makes defence number 6 of his Campeónato del Mundo SOTBPW title. - B (79)

OVERALL: 79

Lover saves the day again. I'll be setting up all new feuds based on the brand split now. Also, 2 vacant championships won and two titles change hands. We shall see how things progress with the split in full effect now.

<p><strong>Week 3</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">I set up new storylines for SOTBPW</span></p><p>

El Leon vs Hombre de la Energia and El Alborotador Confiado</p><p>

Axxis Jr vs Heavy Metal Anarchy</p><p>

Beast and Ghoul vs Multi and Pharaoh vs Sea Monsters</p><p>

Blood and Pirato vs Mayan Idol</p><p>

Fuerza vs Soul Taker</p><p>

Xtinction vs Snap Dragon</p><p>

Lover, Campeon vs Magnifico</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BHOTWG Lord of the Rings</span></strong> - B- (76)</p><p>

Main Event: Kinnojo Horri defeated Koshiro Ino - 78</p><p>

Noteworthy: Sanda & Hamacho defeated Black Magic - 73</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Television</span></strong> - B- (72)</p><p>

Main Event: Champagne Lover defeated Mayan Idol - 75 (WHA!?)</p><p>

Noteworthy: Axxis Jr defeated Star Maker - 79 (!!!)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SWF Supreme TV</span></strong> - B (82)</p><p>

Main Event: Jack Bruce defeated Remo - 78 (2 weeks in a row :\)</p><p>

Noteworthy: The Crippler defeated Robbie Retro - 78 (!)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW Presents Total Wrestling</span></strong> - C+ (71)</p><p>

Main Event: Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Bryan Vessey - 80</p><p>

Noteworthy: Aaron Andrews defeated California Love Machine - 69 (Heck of a debut)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW American Wrestling</span></strong> - B- (74)</p><p>

Main Event: Nicky Champion and Enygma (now in the main storyline) defeated the Titans - 75</p><p>

Noteworthy: Lost popularity in 21 regions!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling</span></strong> - B (78)</p><p>

Main Event: Johnny Bloodstone defeated Duane Stone - 82</p><p>

Noteworthy: Sean McFly defeated Mark Griffin - 79</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">21CW Best of British Wrestling</span></strong> - B (82)</p><p>

Main Event: Tommy Cornell defeated Adam Matravers - 77</p><p>

Noteworthy: Edward Cornell defeated Sebastian Koller - 75</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event: El Leon defeated El Demonio - 79</p><p>

Noteworthy: Snap Dragon defeated Capitao Brasil Jr - 75 </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></strong> - C- (56)</p><p>

Main Event: Dan DaLay defeated Christian Price - 62</p><p>

Noteworthy: Jack & Ricky DeColt defeated The New Soldiers of Fortune - 67</p>

BHOTWG The Burning Path

In a decent match, Kokan & Konda defeated American Panther in 9:49 when Kansuke Konda defeated Red Panther by pinfall with a Thunder Driver. Kokan & Konda make defence number 4 of their Burning Junior Tag Team titles. - 72

In a decent match, Hiroaki Nakasawa, MYSTIC Dragon, Nissho Yuasa and Golden Scorpion defeated Masaaki Okazaki, Marihito Masuko, Mitsunari Fugunaga and Matthew Keith in 10:55 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Matthew Keith by pinfall with a H-Bomb. - 76

In a decent match, Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Natsu Miyamae in 8:57 by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. - 71

In a decent match, Hoshino Worldwide (Eisaku Hoshino, Eagle Kawasawa and The Awesome Kiyaru) defeated Kikkawa Army (Heihachiro Sakai, Hirokumi Saito and VENOM) in 12:28 when The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Hirokumi Saito by pinfall with a Kiyaru Effect. - 73

In a decent match, Black Magic defeated Sanda & Hamacho in 15:50 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Eiji Hamacho by submission with a Masuno Deep Sleep. Black Magic win the Burning World Tag Team titles. - 74

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental III in 10:26 by pinfall with a Sensation Shock. Sensational Dragon makes defence number 3 of his Burning Junior Championship title. - 82

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Tasuku Iesada defeated Koshiro Ino in 20:24 by submission with an Iesada Special. - 77 (Iesada broke his ribs though)

In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Tadiyuki Kikkawa defeated Kinnojo Horri in 19:41 by pinfall with a Burning Lariat. Tadiyuki Kikkawa makes defence number 11 of his Burning World Championship title. - 83

OVERALL: 82

Some incredibly bad luck with the injury to Iesada. I do have to set up some storylines for next PPV. To be honesty I may go lazy and just do rematches of this PPV.

<p><em>Heh, someone wasted there time putting a one star review on this. Joke's on them, I do YouTube I'm used to terrible feedback!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CGC Elimination XIV</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Gargantuan and Thrill Seeker attack Jack & Ricky DeColt backstage and leave them down and out. - 66</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Bobby Thomas, Donte Dunn, Shane Nelson and Zeus Maxmillion defeated Antonio Del Veccio, Blockbuster, Ozzie Golden and Whippy The Clown in an Elimination match in 18:25; Blockbuster was eliminated first, then Antonio Del Veccio, then Bobby Thomas, then Ozzie Golden, and finally Whippy The Clown. - 54</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky DeColt and Thrill seeker hype video - 60</p><p> </p><p>

Ryan Powell beats down Joey Poison for being weird - 51 (Successful turn)</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Ricky DeColt, Skip Beau and Intrepid Ian Identity defeated Thrill Seeker and The Predators in an Elimination match in 19:36; Intrepid Ian Identity was eliminated first, then Nathan Black, then Warren Technique, then Skip Beau, and finally Thrill Seeker. - 59</p><p> </p><p>

Jack DeColt and Gargantuan hype video - 78</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Jack DeColt, Christian Price and The Dirty White Boys defeated Gargantuan, Dan DaLay and The New Soldiers Of Fortune in an Elimination match in 22:52; Lead Belly was eliminated first, then Destiny, then Grease Hogg, then Dan DaLay, then Fate, then Christian Price, and finally Gargantuan. - 62</p><p> </p><p>

OVERALL: 56</p><p> </p><p>

That. Sucked.</p><p> </p><p>

Doing 'theme' PPVs like this is hard enough, but with CGC's razor thin talent pool it's misson impossible. Nathan Black injured Skip Beau after Ricky DeColt almost injured Nathan Black. Just a mess overall, and due to the stupid nature of the PPV not a single storyline resolved! Worst of all, we didn't meet the PPV provider requirements...</p>

<p><strong>21CW: Steel Cage Challenge</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A video plays hyping Jonathan Faust vs. Dark Angel. - 84</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Dark Angel defeated Jonathan Faust in 16:11 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. - 82</p><p> </p><p>

Phil Cooper is insulted by Stevie Stoat, sticks up for his hats - 74</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Hot Stuff defeated Leigh Burton and Wade Orson in 8:26 when Buff Martinez defeated Wade Orson by pinfall with a Heat Seeker. - 74</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, The Ivanoff Brothers defeated Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu in 8:17 when Igor Ivanoff defeated Sifu by pinfall with a Red Curtain. - 69</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Sebastian Koller defeated Danny Patterson in 8:16 by pinfall with a Hamburg Rock City. Sebastian Koller makes defence number 1 of his 21st Century United Kingdom title. - 59</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, The Defence Force defeated Absolutely Flawless in 10:44 when Pit Bull Brown defeated Kelly Martin by pinfall with a Dog House Piledriver. The Defence Force win the 21st Century Tag Team titles. - 71</p><p> </p><p>

A video plays hyping Tommy Cornell vs. Kevin Jones. - 88</p><p> </p><p>

In an exceptional match, Tommy Cornell defeated Kevin Jones in 19:46 by submission with a Guilt Trip. - 83</p><p> </p><p>

A video plays hyping Adam Matravers vs. Edward Cornell. - 85</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Edward Cornell defeated Adam Matravers in a Cage match in 21:01 by pinfall with a Black Lightning Bomb. Edward Cornell makes defence number 2 of his 21st Century World title. - 81</p><p> </p><p>

OVERALL: 81</p><p> </p><p>

Wow! 21CW is actually fun for the autobooker. Who knew? With Dark Angel getting the win and both Cornells winning I think I will transition Edward out of the feud there and have Edward Cornell feud Dark Angel. Phil Cooper and Stevie Stoat will feud (maybe moving Faust into that as well). Fun stuff.</p>

<p><strong>Week 4</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Before the TCW TV show Scout caused a stir by damaging Jason Ariza's car. He was fined, but this only seems to have made Scout worse. At the TCW show itself Titan botched a basic move and injured Guide's neck.</p><p> </p><p>

At USPW, Petr Novak got popped for steroids on an in-house drug test. He was fined. THEN he got hit again at the TV show the day after. I decided to suspend him despite it messing with the storyline a bit...I'll likely use the February signing to bring in a new 'Russian'.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BHOTWG Lord of the Rings</span></strong> - B- (72)</p><p>

Main Event: Sensational Dragon defeated Marhito Masuko - 75</p><p>

Noteworthy: Sanda & Hamacho defeated Black Magic - 70</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Television</span></strong> - B- (75)</p><p>

Main Event: Pirata Malvado defeated Mayan Idol - 72</p><p>

Noteworthy: Cerebro defeated Gino Montero to retain the Campeonato de Menor - 72</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SWF Supreme TV</span></strong> - B+ (84)</p><p>

Main Event: Remo defeated Angry Gilmore - 86</p><p>

Noteworthy: Huey Cannonball defeated Jimmy Hernandez, Marshall Dillon and John Greed - 67 (What a weird match!)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW Presents Total Wrestling</span></strong> - B- (72)</p><p>

Main Event: Sammy Bach and Joshua Taylor defeated Bryan Vessey and Aaron Andrews - 81 (Bach pinned Andrews!)</p><p>

Noteworthy: Rocky Golden defeated Jeremie Courtney - 71</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW American Wrestling</span></strong> - B- (72)</p><p>

Main Event: Nicky Champion defeated Tyson Baine - 75</p><p>

Noteworthy: Not enough interesting storylines right now...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling</span></strong> - B+ (83)</p><p>

Main Event: Duane Stone defeated Johnny Bloodstone - 87</p><p>

Noteworthy: Owen Love defeated Jacob Jett - 78</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">21CW Best of British Wrestling</span></strong> - B (78)</p><p>

Main Event: The Cornell Family defeated Kevin Jones and Dark Angel - 81</p><p>

Noteworthy: Jonathan Faust defeated Apollo Prince - 72</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Lucha Libre</span></strong> - B (78)</p><p>

Main Event: El Leon defeated Soul Taker - 80</p><p>

Noteworthy: Cannonball Kid defeated Gino Montero and Dr Rudo - 70</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></strong> - C (60)</p><p>

Main Event: Dan DaLay defeated Zeus Maxmillion - 64</p><p>

Noteworthy: Thrill Seeker defeated Donte Dunn - 63</p>

<p><strong>USPW Star, Stripes and Slams!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Nicky Champion is in the ring. Out of nowhere, Marat Khoklov hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves Champion completely destroyed. - 98</p><p> </p><p>

The Cold Warriors defeated Natural Storm - 69 (I forgot to copy this one, apologies)</p><p> </p><p>

In a poor match, Casey Valentine defeated Julius Moor in 6:05 by pinfall with a Deep Impact. Casey Valentine makes defence number 4 of his USPW Television title. - 70</p><p> </p><p>

In a poor match, Melody defeated Killer Kass in 7:45 by pinfall with a Melody Maker. Melody makes defence number 1 of her USPW Womens title. - 54</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Force defeated T-Rex in 8:49 by pinfall with a Full Force. - 54</p><p> </p><p>

The Force is celebrating his victory in the ring. Tyson Baine runs in and attacks, beating The Force down into the mat. - 73</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, James Justice and Andre Jones defeated Jumbo Jackson and Joss Thompson in 10:18 when James Justice defeated Joss Thompson by pinfall with a Liberation Slam. - 65</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Trent Shaffer defeated Rick Law in 10:13 by pinfall with a Heart Burn. Trent Shaffer makes defence number 2 of his USPW National title. - 73</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Rich Money defeated Chris Caulfield in 20:06 by pinfall with a Money In The Bank. - 71</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Enygma defeated Steve Frehley in 19:33 by submission with an Enygma Variation. Enygma wins the USPW World title. - 73</p><p> </p><p>

OVERALL: C+ (68)</p><p> </p><p>

OH BOY WHAT DID I DO!?!</p><p> </p><p>

I really did not expect Enygma to win. At all. I was punting Champion Frehley to next show to draw out the feud. So...now I have to do Frehley/Enygma AGAIN for the rematch. At least I can do Marat/Champion right now. Might move Rick Law over to fight Money to try to build the next main fued. Shaffer can take on either/both of Natural Storm and Justice/Jones can fight the Cold Warriors.</p>

<p><strong>TCW Malice in Wonderland</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In a superb match, Wolf Hawkins defeated Joshua Taylor in 20:14 by pinfall with a Full Moon Rising. - 82</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The New Wave defeated The Behemoths in 8:13 when Guide defeated Titan by pinfall with a Wave Of Mutilation. The New Wave win the TCW World Tag Team titles. - 59</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Mighty Mo defeated Jay Chord in 7:57 by pinfall with a Plunging Spinebuster. - 72 </p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Eddie Peak, Joel Bryant and Troy Tornado defeated Benny Benson, Danny Fonzarelli and California Love Machine in 10:19 when Eddie Peak defeated California Love Machine by pinfall with a Peak Of The Devil. - 67</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Human Arsenal defeated Marc Speed in 17:06 by pinfall with an Ammo Dump. Human Arsenal wins the TCW International title. - 69</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, The Canadian Animals defeated Devine Fortune in 7:41 when Freddy Huggins defeated Chance Fortune by pinfall with a Huggins Kiss. - 72</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Ricky Dale Johnson defeated American Buffalo in 8:21 by pinfall with a Southern Justice. - 76</p><p> </p><p>

In a good match, Bryan Vessey defeated Sammy Bach in 20:23 by pinfall with a Super Vessey Plex. - 79</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Rocky Golden defeated Aaron Andrews in 20:07 by submission with The Rack. Rocky Golden wins the TCW World Heavyweight title. - 83</p><p> </p><p>

OVERALL: 73</p><p>

I imagine a lot of these losses are due to production costs and so on. As TCW is about to drop to cult (most likely) I am going to hold off on some feuds.</p>

<p><strong>January 2016 Month in Review</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Average TV</strong></p><p>

SWF Supreme TV - 83</p><p>

SOTBPW Lucha Libre - 80</p><p>

21CW Best of British Wrestling - 78</p><p>

SOTBPW Television - 77</p><p>

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling - 75</p><p>

USPW American Wrestline - 74</p><p>

TCW Presents Total Wrestling - 70</p><p>

BHOTWG Lords of the Ring - 70</p><p>

CGC Title Bout Wrestling - 61</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>PPVS</strong></p><p>

SWF - 82</p><p>

BHOTWG - 82</p><p>

21CW - 81</p><p>

SOTBPW - 79</p><p>

NOTBPW - 74</p><p>

TCW - 73</p><p>

USPW - 68</p><p>

CGC - 56</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match of the Month</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Duane Stone defeated Johnny Bloodstone - 87</p><p>

AND</p><p>

Jack Bruce and Angry Gilmore defeated Remo and Rouge - 87</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Star Report Top 10</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Angry Gilmore - SWF - 83</p><p>

Brandon James - SWF- 82</p><p>

Remo - SWF - 82</p><p>

Jack Bruce - SWF - 81</p><p>

Kinnojo Horri - BHOTWG - 81</p><p>

Tommy Cornell - 21CW - 80</p><p>

Dark Angel - 21CW - 80</p><p>

Johnny Bloodstone - NOTBPW - 80 </p><p>

Tadiyuki Kikkawa - BHOTWG - 80</p><p>

Edward Cornell - 21CW - 80</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Readers Report</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Darryl Devine - Only match was at the PPV, losing a tag match with Fortune to CanAms. </p><p>

Matthew Keith - ALSO only match on the PPV, on the losing side of a 5v5 tag match</p><p> </p><p>

AutoBooker hates Devine and Keith apparently.</p>

<p><strong>February Start of Month</strong></p><p> </p><p>

USPW has a good month, winning the US and Canadian national battles. I make a contact offer to Hell's Bouncer, who I will use as Kremlin Bouncer and team with Krusher Karloff and Petr Novak.</p><p> </p><p>

SWF (at the moment) will decide not to bring anyone new in at this point.</p><p> </p><p>

TCW *does* fall to cult however Kyle Rhodes doesn't fire Brent Hill (yet). TCW does have a few workers labeled as 'potential bookers' by the game. Jason Ariza, RDJ and Robert Oxford all interest me, in case I do get fired. Speaking of fired, TCW needs to drop from 33 workers to 26 so they fire </p><p>

Titan, Killer Shark, Jeremie Courtney, Matt Hocking, Elliot Thomas, Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson.</p><p> </p><p>

BHOTWG came in first in Japan, and decides not to bring in anyone.</p><p> </p><p>

NOTBPW has nothing interesting going on. Same with 21CW and CGC.</p><p> </p><p>

SOTBPW wins the Mexican National battle. They cut Strongmn and El Hijo del Zonk then they pick up El Mitico Jr.</p><p> </p><p>

For the second month and beyond I will no longer be checking the "no title matches" box. Let chaos reign!</p>

<p><strong>Week 5</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Before BHOTWG Natsu Miyamae plays a prank on the OWNER! I suspend him. No one likes this INCLUDING the owner. Oops.</p><p> </p><p>

TCW replaces do not fall to cult with do not fall below #3 in the company rankings. Brent Hill's days are numbered.</p><p> </p><p>

Over in USPW land Freddie Datsun's contract is coming up and I will very much not be resigning him. Since his contract comes up next month I'll just bring someone new in next month to replace him. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BHOTWG Lords of the Ring</span></strong> - B- (72)</p><p>

Main Event: Kinnojo Horri defeated Masaaki Okazaki - 74</p><p>

Noteworthy: Tadiyuki Kikkawa defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa - 81</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SOTBPW Television</span></strong> - B (77)</p><p>

Main Event: Axxis Jr defeated Mayan Idol - 72</p><p>

Noteworthy: Cerebro defeated Gino Montero to defend the Menor Title - 72</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SWF Supreme TV</span></strong> - B (81)</p><p>

Main Event: Jack Bruce defeated Remo - 75 (Gilmore helped)</p><p>

Noteworthy: Brandon James defeated Steven Parker - 75</p><p>

Title Change! The Awesomeness won back the Tag Titles in a 75 rated match!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TCW Presents Total Wrestling</span></strong> - B (81)</p><p>

Main Event: Wolf Hawkins defeated Ricky Dale Johnson - 76</p><p>

Noteworthy: Rocky Golden defeated Edd Stone - 82 (!)</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event: Steve Frehley defeated Nicky Champion - 82</p><p>

Noteworthy: The Titans defeated Natural Storm - 71</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling</span></strong> - B (80)</p><p>

Main Event: Steve DeColt defeated Sean McFly - 83</p><p>

Noteworthy: Johnny Bloodstone defeated Jacob Jett - 78</p><p>

Title Change! Kinuye Mushashibo defeated Sally Ann Christianson for the NOTBPW Women's Title in a 51 rated match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">21CW Best of British Wrestling</span></strong> - B+ (84)</p><p>

Main Event: Jonathan Faust defeated Dark Angel - 82</p><p>

Noteworthy: Adam Matravers defeated Beast Bantom - 73</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event: Pablo Rodriguez and El Domonio defeated El Leon and Xtinction - 78</p><p>

Noteworthy: Soul Taker defeated El Mitico Jr - 75</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></strong> - C+ (66)</p><p>

Main Event: Christian Price, Zues Maxmillion and Joey Poison defeated Ryan Powell, Thrill Seeker and Dan DaLay - 62</p><p>

Noteworthy: Jack & Ricky DeColt defeated the New Soldiers of Fortune - 67</p>

<p><strong>USPW Red, White and Blue!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Marat Khoklov defeated Nicky Champion in 10:22 by pinfall with a Moscow Lariat. - 77</p><p> </p><p>

In a decent match, Trent Shaffer and Casey Valentine defeated Natural Storm in 16:29 when Trent Shaffer defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall with a Heart Burn. - 71</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Tyson Baine defeated The Force in 15:52 by pinfall with a Hades Bomb. - 65</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Rich Money defeated Rick Law in 20:04 by pinfall with a Money In The Bank. - 75</p><p> </p><p>

The match is over and Rick Law is nursing his wounds. Rich Money looks bemused, and jumps him from behind, beating him down. - 80 </p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Steve Frehley defeated Enygma in 19:45 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet. Steve Frehley wins the USPW World title. - 69</p><p> </p><p>

Marat Khoklov and Steve Frehley are in the ring and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and they are joined by Nicky Champion and Enygma for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside. Eventually a number of officials and other wrestlers have to hit the ring and pull them apart before they kill each other. - 87</p><p> </p><p>

OVERALL: 66</p><p> </p><p>

Man Enygma KILLED both of the last two Pay Per Views and he will be eliminated from main feuds forever. I'll be doing Nicky Champion/Steve Frehley in a cage (to stop Marat in story) next PPV, maybe Marat/Enygma. The remaining feuds did not progress because honestly there wasn't enough time between the PPVs.</p>

Archived