What do people look for in Youtube Diaries?

I was wondering what people look for in youtube diaries. Some youtubers like writing out exact promo's and use voices to perform them. Some give a small explanation of what would be said in promo. Some videos have the person just going through results, and some have person go throw booking whole show. If you were to watch a series what would you want?

<p>I do not look for anything in YouTube diaries mainly because I did not know people were doing them. However, now that I know people do them, I will look them up.</p><p> </p><p>

That being said, if I were to watch one I think it would be cool to watch a video where someone does the exact promos and reads them in different voices. The small explanation of what would be said in promo is a nice way to go as well. This is mainly from a personal preference because when I read diaries I tend to be more of a fan of the angles and promos and less about what happened during the fictional matches.</p><p> </p><p>

If I were to watch a video I would not just want to hear the results of a card. I need something else to draw me in. Therefore, if a video was less focused on promos and more on results I would at least like to hear why the booker did what they did.</p><p> </p><p>

I also agree with you in regards to length. Thirty minutes to an hour is far too long. I would say twenty minutes would be the maximum amount of time I would be willing to sit through a video and even that seems to be pushing it.</p>

Archived