(HYPE/RELEASE) The Women's Evolution

So it is now 2021 and the men have all moved to backstage roles. Vince McMahon has finally stepped aside to run the new XFL reboot, and has given the company to Triple H and Shane. Stephanie has fully stepped aside to raise her family. The wrestling world has experienced a shakeup to the effect of all companies dropping to 40 pop, which is where they start.

All companies are blank slates, meaning all of them have no workers but that is the fun of it. To see where everyone lands after the shakeup. This was done so that the game is new every time you play.

Companies:

AJPW

NJPW

ROH

WWE

TNA

NXT (Playable)

OVW

Progress

PWG

Chikara

CMLL

Shimmer

Texas All Star Wrestling

WCW

WCCW

WWC

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3aacys11x1lwonj/Womens%20Evolution.zip

Databases used/Credits:

War of the Imortals 5 (Mr. Kayfabe?)

Landxx December Database

Pics taken from:

WOTI 5

Landxx December Data.

<p>There's a big issue in the mod. You left feds with women's divisions irl with them in the mod. The AI isn't smart enough to go "Hey, there are only women wrestlers so I need to switch to Entire Company." I'm 3 weeks in, and all those companies have lost their TV shows because they've had to cancel them because they don't have active male wrestlers. I don't know if Integrated feds are going to have problems (they don't have TV shows). I went into the editor and switched them all, but that's a pretty big headstart for me as WCW. I'd also suggest killing everyone's TV shows. They'll likely put them back on the air once the owners get settled and the roster is formed.</p><p> </p><p>

I'd also suggest dialing it back to 2019 or even 2018 (it's a fantasy mod after all). You're just cutting some careers short and missing out on a ton of development time by jumping that far into the future for no real, tangible benefit. It's not a huge deal though.</p><p> </p><p>

Oh, and NJPW shouldn't have a weight split either. There are too few heavyweight women for one, and the game isn't smart enough to scale it down to Lightweight and higher and Small and lower or Small and higher and Very Small and Tiny. Though that latter would be a little weird. And why is Shimmer set to be a touring company? Did the owner do that, or is it programmed into the mod? Also, you probably need to lower the WWE and NXT's production values one tick. Granted, I'm still making money with a way more expensive roster and staff than I'd ever recommend at Regional due to the worldwide pop giving you worldwide tv and much higher sponsorship money, but that's kind of a waste of money at Regional. Not to mention that's going to hurt the Japanese touring companies as that's less free money they make when off tour.</p><p> </p><p>

And the game world importance settings can be whatever you want, but they can't go down to 1 (they're all set to 1-100 starting at 100). The ranges should be allowed to go no lower than 75 in every major region in the world (stuff like Hawaii and others can be much lower). I always suggest a floor of 80 since that's about as low as it can go with the AI maintaining a national fed in my 13-year experience with TEW.</p><p> </p><p>

Again, I'm enjoying the mod so thanks for making it, but I thought those points needed to be said, especially the first thing.</p>

Archived