Which stat affects fighting heavier opponents?

You know, when booking a fighter against a heavier opponent? Does anyone know which stat affects fighters being willing to take those fights and fight heavier opponents? I'm thinking about an openweight company/universe but I want to make sure all the fighters aren't constantly turning down fighting each other, so I was hoping there's a stat I could crank up to avoid that. Looking through the stats, I thought maybe Heart or Resilience, but I'm not sure. If anyone has any ideas, it'd be super helpful, thanks.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mickel" data-cite="mickel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44698" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you want to guarantee no one turns down a fight and you don't mind using the editor, I'd guess the easiest way would just be to give everyone the fearless attribute.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Will that attribute affect the outcome of a fight at all? Or just make a lighter guy more likely to accept a fight against a heavier guy?</p><p> </p><p> I'm not a fan of this feature to be honest, i can't recall a fight in the UFC for example where a smaller heavyweight has turned down a fight against a larger heavyweight?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mattandbenny" data-cite="mattandbenny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44698" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will that attribute affect the outcome of a fight at all? Or just make a lighter guy more likely to accept a fight against a heavier guy?<p> </p><p> I'm not a fan of this feature to be honest, i can't recall a fight in the UFC for example where a smaller heavyweight has turned down a fight against a larger heavyweight?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Brokencycle is right about the best way to do it to be fair, but if you want to do it, all the fearless attribute does is make it so they never turn down a fight. Won't effect anything during the fight.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mattandbenny" data-cite="mattandbenny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44698" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will that attribute affect the outcome of a fight at all? Or just make a lighter guy more likely to accept a fight against a heavier guy?<p> </p><p> I'm not a fan of this feature to be honest, i can't recall a fight in the UFC for example where a smaller heavyweight has turned down a fight against a larger heavyweight?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There is probably no example, but I'd guess that it happens, and it just stays in the office because it's bad publicity. People reject fights all the time for silly reasons, and it's only realistic that people want to give themselves the best chance to win.</p>

Archived