Need ideas for a WMMA5 career mode !

Hello everyone ! I just watched a UFC 3 career mode playthrough and it made me want to do the same thing in WMMA5. I expect to wait for the full release of the game, and I plan to create a character in a RW mod. I plan to present this journey in a dynasty. However, I would like to have the pulse of the community: What type of character would you like? Which weight class? A knockout artist, a BJJ guy ? I plan to start my character at 0-0 and get him up the leagues in the minor leagues, find a team, and eventually access big companies such as the UFC and the Bellator, for example. In order to arouse interest, I would like to know what you would prefer! Thank you all, I'm pleased to start this dynasty here with you guys!

<p>Please only use this page for the actual dynasty.</p><p> </p><p>

The idea of following a character is a nice idea and has been done in the past. I've done a short diary around WMMA3 following Gideon Navarro, first in the lower leagues and then in GAMMA, where I was the booker. Obviously, you can cherrypick his opponents to make his career as interesting as possible. You can choose to use writeups instead of the match transcripts to tell the match from a first-person perspective. There's many options, and you should pick the one you're most comfortable with.</p>

Archived