FOFC-BBCF League info

Hello all, I know that many of you are cross posters at FOFC, but I realize that some who originally signed up for the league were not. So, now that the 1.1 patch has been released, we are ready to get the ball rolling on the league. Here is a link to the forum that has the startup info. [url]http://fofc-bbcf.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1637[/url] Let me know if you have any questions!

• 2 months later...
How does one join this league if the forums do not allow you to post interest in a team in the team request forum? I'd love to sign up for a team, but can't get in touch with anyone. Please shoot me an e-mail at [email]shawnrankins@yahoo.com[/email]

Hey guys, Sorry about that. I forgot to re-enable the Team Request forum after the last round of additions. Just so you know, if you are interested in a team in a conference where more than half the teams are human coached, it is up to the conference coaches to decide who gets to fill an open spot.

Anyone else having problems accessing the link cartman provided? Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. For assistance, contact your network support team.

[QUOTE=HomerSimpson98]Anyone else having problems accessing the link cartman provided? Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. For assistance, contact your network support team.[/QUOTE] Must be something on the path between your computer and the website, because I've been in all morning.

• 3 weeks later...
Great time to join We've just wrapped up our first successful season of the FOFC-BBCF league with USC beating Texas for the National Championship. We're taking the week off for the Independence Day holiday, but we'll start next weekend with staff hiring and the much-anticipated recruiting stage. We've got openings in several conferences. Now is the perfect time to join. If interested, visit the forum and league reports' sites. [url]www.fofc-bbcf.com/phpbb2[/url] [url]www.fofc-bbcf.com[/url]

[QUOTE=raf105]We've just wrapped up our first successful season of the FOFC-BBCF league with USC beating Texas for the National Championship. We're taking the week off for the Independence Day holiday, but we'll start next weekend with staff hiring and the much-anticipated recruiting stage. We've got openings in several conferences. Now is the perfect time to join. If interested, visit the forum and league reports' sites. [url]www.fofc-bbcf.com/phpbb2[/url] [url]www.fofc-bbcf.com[/url][/QUOTE]' Thanks for posting raf, I was just about to do the same! :D Now is the time to make your interest known. Here is a link to the info on how to submit a claim for a team: [url]http://fofc-bbcf.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1801[/url] Here's another link showing the current coaches and teams available. Teams marked as OPEN, or teams without an asterisk after the coach's name are available: [url]http://www.fofc-bbcf.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4805[/url] I will be away from all electronics contact for the next week, but one of the Conference commisioners should be able to help with any questions people have.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
FOFC-BBCF Kicking of 2nd season Hi there - Just wanted to point out that this fine league is kicking off our 2nd season Tuesday night. Pleanty of good teams are still availabel so click on over and check us out. You can visit the league site and post in the team request thread. [url]www.fofc-bbcf.com/phpbb2[/url] Shawn Rankins FOFC-BBCF Clemson Tigers

FOFC-BBCF Kicking of 2nd season Hi there - Just wanted to point out that this fine league is kicking off our 2nd season Tuesday night. Pleanty of good teams are still availabel so click on over and check us out. You can visit the league site and post in the team request thread. [url]www.fofc-bbcf.com/phpbb2[/url] Shawn Rankins FOFC-BBCF Clemson Tigers

• 3 months later...

Archived