Low Intensity Performance Product

Does anyone have a product that is low intensity that would rate Popularity = Performance or that would favor Performance slightly? There was a thread for 2013, but it used screenshots no longer visible due to Photobucket.

Thanks!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44749" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How low intensity we looking to go?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Great question...not sure what the minimum acceptable level is. I found an older thread that had Pop = Perf and it was it was 20% Intensity, 40% danger. Not sure what pushes it to more Performance...or what would lower the danger?</p>

Great question...not sure what the minimum acceptable level is. I found an older thread that had Pop = Perf and it was it was 20% Intensity, 40% danger. Not sure what pushes it to more Performance...or what would lower the danger?

w98G7JQ.png

If you drop Modern and Realism to none you have a 5% Intensity but you will be Pop over Performance and Cruiserweights, Japanese Juniors and Puro guys will tank in the fed unless they can promo. This product that I'm displaying here is probably what Jim Cornette ran in Memphis lol.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44749" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What are the settings necessary for the matches with this type of product? It kept getting dinged for not enough risky moves, not high impact...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you sure you have the Match Intensity/Danger set right?</p>

<p>Yeah, I don't think it lets you go below 20/40 for that product. But when I'm using the matches that are in game (without editing) they all end up with the note of "not enough risky moves" and I think "not high impact enough" - I don't have the game open at the moment, so I may have the wording wrong.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm guessing the default matches are too tame for the product. I even tried changing risk to Average (instead of Very Low) and the same notes appear.</p>

<p>Just ran a card, no issues using the default match types. Maybe I was missing something on the settings last time? I will double check. </p><p> </p><p>

Good to confirm that I don't need to make different matches for the product than what's already there.</p>

<p>Quick update:</p><p> </p><p>

Started a game as EVOLVE in the CVerse (USPW under new on-screen leadership) using this product. Got me the same show rating as the one I ran with the default product.</p><p> </p><p>

(Same exact segments, same order - times may vary). Some of the matches were considerably higher, and I had a few where the workers were really off their game so they took a nasty dive. But pleasantly surprised overall.</p><p> </p><p>

**And the reason why the fans were complaining about wanting the riskier matches was because the "spinal impact moves are not allowed" box was checked on the product screen since it started with USPW's default product as a base.</p>

Archived