Game suggestion to the College Football Game

To the designer's of Bowl Bound College Football. This is only a suggestion: Since off season is pretty much do nothing other than recruit players, have you thought about this: 1. Spring camp....be able to run drills; speed training; play development; fundamental spring stuff; evaluate players. 2. Before the new season....have fall training. Develope skills; develop defenses for opponents; and develop plays for offense. In other words your practice sessions mean something. 3. During the season...have weekly practices, to scout your opponent and hone in your defense, and practice your offense to make them better. Just as in real life. Also, have a risk of a player getting injured in practice. At the present time....you can scout your opponent, but you can't prepare by honing your defense, or develop new plays and or hone your offense, and players don't get injured in practice. I don't wish a player to get injured in practice, but it happens in real life. These are just some thoughts to maybe put some teeth in the game prior to the season, and during the season. Just as in real life. The Assistant coaches don't really do anything, other than have a minor say in player development, injury avoidance, and motivation.

I understand about the drag of micro management. My point was that in real life, the game is only 1/7th of the business of football. Or the end result of a week of preparation. I too was a TCY player. And I admit it was a drag at times. If there was a way, via push buttons on what to practice and how much to practice, it could be made simple. It would be nice to have the whole package. People are to impatient these days and want to skip the meal and get to the dessert. Thats life I guess. hehe. These were only suggestions. I really didn't think they would be made. But nice to suggest.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived