MMA Regulation

I'm sorry I did try to search the forum. And I tried to search the help file but couldn't figure out exactly how to do what I want to do. I downloaded a 1993 mod and was going to just have an "Openweight" champion and kind of have an early UFC vibe. But when I tried for the one night tournament it said it wouldn't allow two fighters to fight due to the weight discrepancy.

Where/how do I turn off regulations for regions across the board in the beginning? I read that slowly all regions will be regulated and I understand that but I couldn't figure out where to make America unregulated across the board. If this has been asked or the answer is obvious I have somehow just missed it. Thanks in advance.

You should try turning on fantasy matchmaking in the user preferences first if you haven't already, this can be found in the in game editor. otherwise you have to go into the out of game editor then into regions and manually set all the American ones to unregulated, they're in laphabetical order based on location so all the American ones should appear at the top. Hopefully that helps.

Archived