'Can't start contract negotiations with yourself'

This may be a dumb question but I am CEO and Owner of my company and I see that I have 1 year left on my contract, when i select 'negotiate' it tells me 'Can't start contract negotiations with yourself' so what happens when my contract is up?

I'm running GAMMA and when Mark Wallace's contract came up it wouldn't let me resign it because he wasn't interested in doing commentating, which wasn't a big deal, just curious if I will run into a similar problem with my own contact?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wall-E19" data-cite="Wall-E19" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44859" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This may be a dumb question but I am CEO and Owner of my company and I see that I have 1 year left on my contract, when i select 'negotiate' it tells me 'Can't start contract negotiations with yourself' so what happens when my contract is up? <p> I'm running GAMMA and when Mark Wallace's contract came up it wouldn't let me resign it because he wasn't interested in doing commentating, which wasn't a big deal, just curious if I will run into a similar problem with my own contact?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're the owner and CEO, so you can never be fired or have your contract expire.</p>

Archived