Setting up Major League and feeder leagues

I need some help trying to set up a specific scenario.

The goal is to have one company as the "major leagues" where the best of the best fight each year to see who the true world champion is.

I also want to set up "feeder leagues" where fighters can climb up the rankings and make it to the big show.

I set up International Fight League (IFL) as a low-level international company to the be the major league.

I also created high-level national companies for different regions (e.g. IFL Americas, IFL Europe, IFL Asia).

I also set it up that each of these regional companies is a "child-company" of the IFL.

What I haven't figured out how to is let the regional companies sign fighters and then use them for my own shows as the IFL.

If I own the child-companies, shouldn't I be able to poach their rosters?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44862" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You call fighters up from the Child Organisation section of your office.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks Adam, that is exactly what I was hoping for!</p><p> </p><p> @USNNJB9, I will continue tweaking some and then give you more details.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44862" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You call fighters up from the Child Organisation section of your office.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can you also sign the fighter to the parent co then loan them out to the child?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShepShep" data-cite="ShepShep" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44862" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can you also sign the fighter to the parent co then loan them out to the child?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. It's a good tactic for up and coming prospects/regens that you want under your banner.</p>

Archived