CFL still lookin' for coaches

Hey guys just thought I would throw an update out there. The CFL is 4 weeks into the season and we're having a blast! This week's highlight game features the #1 Michigan Wolverines v. #4 Notre Dame Fighting Irish. To date we've had a bunch of great games with a bunch of great coaches! And there is still time for you to join... Go to [url]www.onlinefootballleagues.com[/url] and click on the forums link in the upper left corner. The CFL shares the site with The PFL (a TPF league) so don't be scared off by the homepage. The Bowl Bound section of the forums is near the bottom if you want to view the happenings of the league so far. Get in contact with me via greydog PM and let me know if you're interested. Then we can have you register on the CFL league forums and get you approved by the site admin. We'll get you hooked up with a team and get you on your way to winning the national championship! We still have some good teams available, including #7 LSU. The CFL allows you to control two teams, a BCS team and a non-BCS team. So shoot me a PM and we'll get you started... Thanks, Clint

LSU is taken. But we still have plenty of teams available so shoot me a PM and we'll get you hooked up into the up and coming CFL! We are in Week 5, so it's still a great time to join. By the way, them dag gum Wolverines beat the Irish last week...and beat 'em good. PM if you want to be in a solid league with great coaches and we even have a sports book!! Crazy kids bettin' on college games!

bump for rated teams available... Pitt taken USC pending Army of course is still available. #13 Kansas State #15 Maryland #17 Kentucky #23 Colorado Others not receiving votes but were in the Top 25 at one point... NC State Washington Boston College PM me if you want other teams available or would like to apply for one of these teams... Thanks! Clint

Archived