[RELEASE/BETA]A NEW TRUST:Dec Week 1 1933

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="zprojects" data-cite="zprojects" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44880" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As a fan of historical mods, I wanna say thanks. <p> </p><p> I was wondering, do you have any plans to expand on your mod as far as futureproofing it for players who may want to run from the 30s on up to modern era (IE adding in events/scandals, debuts etc as they correlate with the oncoming years)? I know with it being in the 30s, the oncoming WWII that could have a strong affect on the wrestling business.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, I do want to futureproof it for sure. Obviously there is alot since there is no RW data between this and a few 1970s mods. But I am definitely planning to put lots more up until 1937 and at least events/scandals through the war.</p><p> </p><p> and you are very welcome. If you are playing, please stop by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/1896767970544823/" rel="external nofollow">my beta FB site</a> to let me know what I can do to improve it.</p><p> </p><p> bizzo2k (nick)</p>

• 11 months later...

Archived