Possible Boxing Game?

I'm a bit new to Grey Dog Software but was checking youtube content of GDS games and reviews and was really impressed with the games GDS is putting out. My question is does anyone know if a boxing based simulation game is incoming anytime soon? It could be a game where you act as a promoter or manager of professional boxers and your job is to make sure your top fighters make the most money they can, as well as your task to build up the next great boxing superstar from his/her pro debut to his/her first world title fight. Boxers could have preferences: one boxer could care only about money, and would be willing to avoid certain opponents, whereas other boxers would care about glory and respect and wouldn't mind taking on the best of the best. You could also build up your reputation as a promoter, which could affect which fighters want to have you represent them, and how easily you could market your boxers and get them on TV. I don't know if there is a game like this in the works or not so I would appreciate it if someone could let me know. Also, if a game currently is not in the works but you think this is a good idea you would buy, feel free to let the organisers of GDS know about this thread if you can.

Thanks!

Archived