MAW: A legacy passed on

Mid Atlantic Wrestling

Created by one of the greatest professional wrestlers in the world, Rip Chord had a vision. Wanting to give back to the business, he made MAW to give back to the buisness. Alumni from MAW consist of Jay Chord, Casey Valentine, The Awesomeness, KC Glenn, Steven Parker, Des Davids, Nicholas Lopez, Natural Storm, and Mainstream Hernandez as the most successful since leaving MAW.

When Rip Chord retired from the business, he gave the reigns up to Sam Keith. Keith is considered to be the best wrestler of all time. Winning 10 World titles in 4 different countries is an impressive achievement. Sam Keith has done well as the head of MAW.

The champions of MAW

World champion

Greg Gauge

Former Champs:

Tag Titles

The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones and Syd Collier)

Former Champs:

American

Hal Harvard

Former Champs:

The Tournaments of MAW

Rip Chord Invitational

Recent winner: George Wolfe

Sam Keith Classic

Recent winners:

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">MAW News</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

We have today's news for MAW as we head into the Rip Chord Invitational</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">Gauge Vs Remus </span> </p><p>

Gauge has been attacked for months now by Roderick Remus and at Night of Champions, Gauge had enough. He attacked Remus with a chair before and after the match. Gauge has said his forgiveness to the fans After the attacks. We have not heard from Remus since the beatdown. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">An upset heard around the world.</span></p><p>

Miller Fforde shocked the world at Night of champions, when he rolled up the big George Wolfe to get an upset win. Wolfe will have a chance at revenge though, as he takes on Miller Fforde in a first round match.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">A new team on the block</span></p><p>

Nate DeMarcus and Tyrone Gray made there MAW debuts at Night of champions, and shocked many people as they beat Cameron Jones and Syd Collier in a slugfest. Who knows when the eventually rematch takes place.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">Official card for Rip Chord Invitational was announced </span></p><p>

The official card is as follows </p><p> </p><p>

Finals for Rip Chord Invitational</p><p>

(World Title) Greg Gauge vs Cheetah Boy </p><p>

Semi Final 1 </p><p>

Semi Final 2 </p><p>

(Tag Titles) The Dynamite Express vs The Heartbreak Express</p><p>

(Quarter Final 1) Gerorge Wolfe vs Miller Fforde</p><p>

(Quarter Final 2) Ade Nelson vs Chris Flynn (4C)</p><p>

(Quarter Final 3) Matt Sparrow (CZCW) vs Trix Triumph </p><p>

(Quarter Final 4) The Architect vs Bradley Blaze</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">MAW Presents: The Rip Chord Invitational</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Location: Rainbow Bar Grill</strong></p><p><strong>

Attendance: 412 People</strong></p><p><strong>

Broadcast: None</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1. The show starts off with a video package of all of the past winners of the Rip Chord Invitational. We see <strong>Mainstream Hernandez </strong> win the tournament two years in a row. We then see NYCW's <strong>American Patriot,</strong> <strong>Cameron Vessey ,</strong> <strong>Casey Valentine,</strong> in Ring legend <strong>Steve Flash.</strong> Both Casey and Cameron winning the tournament once more. We see <strong>Findlay O'Farraday</strong> win the tournament twice. And finally, we see MAW Champion Greg Gauge winning the trophy in 2015. </p><p> </p><p>

We then cut to the ring to see <strong>The Architect.</strong> Boos come flying as everyone in attendance shows there displeasure to The Architect </p><p> </p><p>

Architect: "Everyone in this shi**y bar is looking at the next Rip Chord Invitational winner. I am the greatest submission wrestler of all time. I was trained by your god, <strong>Sam Keith.</strong> He saw how I was the next great champion and he knew that and spent everyday with me, exposing my potential and ability for the world to see. I am the next MAW champion and I will prove that tonight."</p><p> </p><p>

Boos shadow the speech by The Architect, but his first round opponent, <strong>Bradley Blaze,</strong> is out for his match.</p><p> </p><p>

2. The Architect beat Bradley Blaze by submission (2 1/4 stars) </p><p>

Road Agent notes: Architect is great, for sure. And he has a lot to live up to. During the match, Hal Harvard distracted The Cowboy and Jonah Pilgrim would attack from behind. </p><p> </p><p>

3. Chris Flynn beat Ade Nelson by Pinfall (1 3/4 stars) </p><p>

Flynn showed promise. Nelson isn't good and stunk up the joint.</p><p> </p><p>

We cut backstage to see Greg Gauge standing with a microphone.</p><p> </p><p>

GG: "The legacy of The Rip Chord Invitational is a grand one, to say the least. I am proud that my dad is continuing the legacy of this great tournament. I am mad at myself for attacking Roderick Remus and I can't forgive myself for it. But I will try, as the winner of this tournament gets a shot at the MAW championship, at MAW Wrestling Classic. "</p><p> </p><p>

4. Matt Sparrow beat Trix Triumph by Pinfall (2 stars) </p><p>

Sparrow did well and moves on to the semis. </p><p> </p><p>

5. George Wolfe beat Miller Fforde by Pinfall following 4 Running power slams </p><p> </p><p>

Fforde, hurt from the damage from the match, is stretcherd out of the arena to a nearby hospital </p><p> </p><p>

Lisa Bowen is standing with Ralph Liotta as Johnny Needham speaks. </p><p> </p><p>

JN: "Me and my partner get a shot at Glory tonight. Me and Liotta get to take on the Midnight express for the tag team titles. Sure, we are the underdogs, but what my father said, "Any man with two hands has a fighting chance."</p><p> </p><p>

6 (Tag Titles) The Dynamite Express beat The Heartbreak Express by submission (1 3/4)</p><p>

One sided here. Ralph did decent while Johnny was a step behind. </p><p> </p><p>

7. Matt Sparrow beat The Architect by submission. 2 3/4</p><p>

No comments here.</p><p> </p><p>

8. George Wolfe beat Chris Flynn by Pinfall 3 stars </p><p>

George is showing great potential. Meanwhile, Chris is a future Champion in Canada for sure. </p><p> </p><p>

9. (MAW CHAMPIONSHIP) Greg Gauge beat Cheetah Boy by Submission 2 1/2</p><p>

Gauge was a bit off game here. I have plans for Cheetah Boy, to say the least. </p><p> </p><p>

We see backstage Copperhead and Duece Deadline are beating down on Nate DeMarcus and Tyrone Gray. Why would they do this.</p><p> </p><p>

10 (Rip Chord Invitational) George Wolfe beat Matt Sparrow by Pinfall 2 1/4</p><p> </p><p>

Confetti falls down to the ring as the crowd boos George Wolfe. Wolfe has a grin, as of The Grinch. And grabs hold of the Trophy Sam Keith gives to him. </p><p> </p><p>

GW: "Are you not entertained?! I demolished the Homeboy hero Miller Fforde. I made quick work of that Canadian. And I sent the old and Crippled Matt Sparrow back down to California. Now I have to carry this stupid trophy around wherever I go. I will dystroy Sam Keith's son next month and prove why i am The Prodigy." Wolfe walks out, dragging the trophy on the ground as he goes. </p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating 35 (Due to production vs Rivals.)</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;">MAW NEWS</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">Greg Gauge on tour?</span></p><p>

Rumors are going around that Greg Gauge will be working a tour with PGHW. Who knows what this will do with this career.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">New Tag Team</span></p><p>

Copperhead and Deuce Deadline made there tag team debut by attacking DeMarcus & Gray. They have been added to the Tag Team championship match this month. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">George Wolfe wins Rip Chord Invitational </span></p><p>

George Wolfe is the 11th Rip Chord Invitational winner. He gets a title match at Wrestling Classic</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">The Top Prospect Tournament </span></p><p>

Starting this month, 8 of the youngest wrestlers in the world will face off in a </p><p>

Tournament to determine the next star in MAW </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">WRESTLING CLASSIC CARD</span></p><p> </p><p>

(World Title) Greg Gauge vs George Wolfe vs anyone who has a claim for a title shot:</p><p>

(Tag) The Dynamite Express vs DeMarcus and Gray vs Deadline and Copperhead</p><p>

(Prospect Quarter Finals) Sameal The Accuser vs Quentin Queen </p><p>

Bradley Blaze vs Jonah Pilgrim </p><p>

(Prospect Quarter Finals) Jamie Horn vs Xavi Ferrera </p><p> </p><p>

Winner of predictions gets to choose who MAW will sign in the near future. You have 24 hours to vote. And as always any suggestions are appreciated.</p>

Archived