hi,

i have a couple suggestions it would be cool if you did this but i would understand if you didn't, by the way i love the game and ive played 3, 4 and now 5 and this is by far my favorite video game . i appreciate all the time you have put into this game.

1. can you add a 12 X 3 min round format please

2. can you edit the engine so sometimes a 10 count actually gets to 10 lol and can you add a the ref stops counting at 5 or 6 cause he realizes ,the fighter is out (also spliting hairs i have seen one 10 count completed and it called a tko when technically its a knock out )

3. is there a way to have on fighter profile screens there SUB ,KO ,TKO ,DEC stats by there records

4.is there a way to make it to where instead of running a gamma / ufc promotion you could be a promoter with a stable of fighters like a oscar de la hoya , and you would have to go through a sanctioning body or whatever ( i know this one sounds ridiculous)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="USNNJB9" data-cite="USNNJB9" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45099" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>3. is there a way to have on fighter profile screens there SUB ,KO ,TKO ,DEC stats by there records</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This one is interesting and I am very torn about it. I loved the fighter profile screen in WMMA 3, where it showed percentages for those stats etc. I did not like the WMMA 4 profile screen. </p><p> </p><p> What Im torn on, is whether I like the WMMA 3 or WMMA 5 profile screen better. Personally I can't see the SUB, KO, TKO, DEC information looking good anywhere on the WMMA 5 profile screen... and I quite like it as it is but at times I do miss the presentation that WMMA 3 had.</p><p> </p><p> Maybe a good way to rectify this would be a separate tab? Maybe like the UFC fighter profiles on their website. <a href="http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Demetrious-Johnson" rel="external nofollow">http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Demetrious-Johnson</a></p><p> </p><p> I like the "Skill Breakdown" with the pie chart but it could easily just be a list if that would be easier to program. For the summary part it might be cool to list their top 3-5 skills or any attributes they may have. (Example: Summary - Punch Power, Punch Technique, Takedown Defence, Guillotine Master)</p><p> </p><p> It would also be pretty awesome for all the stat fans to have a striking and grappling breakdown like at the bottom of the page above fight histories where we can see the percentage of successful takedowns, defence, striking etc.</p>

Archived