Looking for a MP game

I'm looking for someone to play a MP game with using the RW mod, I have a nice idea that could make for a very fun save and i would like to turn it into a Dynasty so someone else who has an interest in doing this would be preferred.

Basically the scenario would be something like, the UFC is in decline, they've lost their TV deal and now a fighters union has been formed rendering and their demands have rendered all UFC contracts void as independent contractors and thus need to be re-signed as employees. Taking advantage of the chaos and disorder Lorenzo Ferrtita and his brother has used their connection to sign major players from the UFC, for their newly formed organisation with a big treasury behind them to rival the UFC's dominance, heralding the new dawn of the MMA wars.

We'd basically go a draft of the UFC roster to see who jumped ship and who stayed loyal.

Story is open to changes and other ideas.

<p>Basically the scenario would be something like, the UFC is in decline, they've lost their TV deal and now a fighters union has been formed rendering and their demands have rendered all UFC contracts void as independent contractors and thus need to be re-signed as employees. Taking advantage of the chaos and disorder Lorenzo Ferrtita and his brother has used their connection to sign major players from the UFC, for their newly formed organisation with a big treasury behind them to rival the UFC's dominance, heralding the new dawn of the MMA wars. </p><p> </p><p>

We'd basically go a draft of the UFC roster to see who jumped ship and who stayed loyal.</p><p> </p><p>

Story is open to changes and other ideas.</p>

Archived