Adding a broadcaster

I'm playing the 1987 mod and I would like to add some minor local broadcasters such as WGBX-TV to provide a small coverage in various American regions. I've noticed that it's not possible to add a broadcaster using an in-game editor so I've imported a similar one from another mod and changed the name and coverage. I can't see it on the broadcasters list, is it possible that it will activate later? If so, how can I edit it?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr Strangelove" data-cite="Dr Strangelove" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45135" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing the 1987 mod and I would like to add some minor local broadcasters such as WGBX-TV to provide a small coverage in various American regions. I've noticed that it's not possible to add a broadcaster using an in-game editor so I've imported a similar one from another mod and changed the name and coverage. I can't see it on the broadcasters list, is it possible that it will activate later? If so, how can I edit it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah most likely the broadcaster you have imported is opening in a future date. One thing you can do is edit the mod you are using add whatever broadcasters you want then import it from your personal mod data.</p>

Archived