Achievements for abandoned reality tv show

A very small suggestion and not technically a bug, but when you're forced to abandon a reality tv show finals due to injury the achievements just show "competitor". This can obviously only happen during the finals so it'd be nice if it said "finalist" instead of competitor.

I'm already happy they get an achievement at all though. :p

We've seen ultimate fighter finalists be replaced before, If at all possible I'd much rather see a way to save the finals. To me I feel like it would really ruin a save to run a reality tv show only to have something happen and not be able to make a finals. Something should be in place at the very least that if I put a semi finalist in the finals match it acts like he was in the finals to begin with. (Meaning he would get the achievement for winning or even if he loses it shows he was a finalist instead of semi finalist)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MMAManiac" data-cite="MMAManiac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45155" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd much rather see a way to save the finals.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> True. That would be even better. It happened in the last one. And in the end, it's actually a situation where you can replace the fighter (and I did). The thing is that it's probably very hard from a coding perspective to tie the new fighter to the show.</p>

Archived