2016 Back to the Draft

Hello everyone!

As a long term fan of the TEW games, I'm looking into the community to see if anyone would like to partake in a real world game mod with myself, jumping back in time to 2016 when WWE re-split the brands into two and conducted the draft. I'd like to find someone to oppose me on either RAW or Smackdown! and then we could draft our rosters, and then proceed to playing the game in a battle for brand supremacy. Is anyone down to play and challenge me?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="likemikeish" data-cite="likemikeish" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45231" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello everyone!<p> </p><p> As a long term fan of the TEW games, I'm looking into the community to see if anyone would like to partake in a real world game mod with myself, jumping back in time to 2016 when WWE re-split the brands into two and conducted the draft. I'd like to find someone to oppose me on either RAW or Smackdown! and then we could draft our rosters, and then proceed to playing the game in a battle for brand supremacy. Is anyone down to play and challenge me?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah man, im up for this! Send me a PM?</p>

Hello everyone!

As a long term fan of the TEW games, I'm looking into the community to see if anyone would like to partake in a real world game mod with myself, jumping back in time to 2016 when WWE re-split the brands into two and conducted the draft. I'd like to find someone to oppose me on either RAW or Smackdown! and then we could draft our rosters, and then proceed to playing the game in a battle for brand supremacy. Is anyone down to play

and challenge me?

I'm down to draft if your still up for it

Archived