Tweaks to Reality TV

This isn't uncommon in the real world, and would be really helpful for quickly bolstering a couple of divisions with new gen fighters.

I'd love the possibility of running a reality tv show with 1 weight class & 16 fighters, or 2 weight classes with 8 fighters each.

I think it would also be useful to limit the number of fighters just for one division. E.g. add the ability to run a tv show with only 8 fighters.

Finally, i think there should be some kind of a boost in the 'draw' of the final match. Seems odd to me that even when my shows are airing to huge audiences, I'm advised that the final should be on the prelims.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gwhizz17" data-cite="gwhizz17" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45265" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This isn't uncommon in the real world, and would be really helpful for quickly bolstering a couple of divisions with new gen fighters.<p> </p><p> <strong>I'd love the possibility of running a reality tv show with 1 weight class & 16 fighters, or 2 weight classes with 8 fighters each. </strong></p><p> </p><p> I think it would also be useful to limit the number of fighters just for one division. E.g. add the ability to run a tv show with only 8 fighters.</p><p> </p><p><strong> Finally, i think there should be some kind of a boost in the 'draw' of the final match. Seems odd to me that even when my shows are airing to huge audiences, I'm advised that the final should be on the prelims.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Love these two suggestions, the other one I don't mind so much but would love the draw boost for the final fight to be the highest priority right now</p>

Archived