WWE Bust Up 2018 [Hype/Release]

hell no, NJPW is as far away from "sports entertainment" as possible, it's more like NXT but with more mainstream appeal

I'm talking about from the description of each promotion he posted in the original post and that I quoted a few posts up. WCW isn't listed as sports entertainment there.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45275" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm talking about from the description of each promotion he posted in the original post and that I quoted a few posts up. WCW isn't listed as sports entertainment there.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would think NJPW is almost completely performance based, right? WCW is equal pop/performance.</p>

I'm enjoying the crap out of this mod, I hope everyone else is as well. Once I play trough a year or so I'm going to fine tune a few things and make a final release. When I do that I'm thinking about making a youtube video using powerpoint and a microphone to explain how the mod works. I have powerpoint, I just need recommendations on screen capturing software. I'm also in need of a few logos.

Archived