Hi all,

Looking to purchase WMMA5 very shortly after a long and enjoyable campaign in WMMA3.

I remember setting up my WMMA3 game with a custom promotion with no pre-signed fighters. I think that I figured out a good enough of cash to start out with so that I would be able to hire enough fighters to get going but not enough cash so that there as no challenge.

Could someone familiar with WMMA5 please give me an idea of whether this is still possible and what cash values would be a good bet for a challenging UK start?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Martel123" data-cite="Martel123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45319" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've played with 100k before and have been able to get to national doing so. That's the least starting money that I've been able to succeed with.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you - was this starting from scratch and having to hire in each fighter?</p>

<p>Hi, I started out with the lowest amount possible with no experience of the game. Sitting at 300k after 2 in game years. I’m running a dynasty on in it the dynasty forum it’s “bringing MMA glory back to the uk”.</p><p> </p><p>

I will admit it’s been tough but I’m still enjoying the challenge</p>

Archived