Error when "Output MDB"

When I click on Output MDB, it will start with "Processing Players" for a few seconds then error:

Export Failed

An error 3163 occured while exporting the data. The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try insterting or pasting less data. Export failed.

Has anyone else seen this? I thought it might due with the length of some names, but I am unsure how long the names can be, if this is the case..

• 1 month later...

<p>.. anyone? ...anyone? ...anyone? ...Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller? </p><p>

Um, my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw this same error last night. I guess it's pretty serious.</p>

• 11 months later...
When I click on Output MDB, it will start with "Processing Players" for a few seconds then error:

Export Failed

An error 3163 occured while exporting the data. The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try insterting or pasting less data. Export failed.

Has anyone else seen this? I thought it might due with the length of some names, but I am unsure how long the names can be, if this is the case..

You need to Edit your League and search any players with any information with too many letters. Delete a surname very long, or names of colleges very long.