Halls of Immortals / Fame - Have You Ever Deleted?

Just wondering if anyone has started a custom game from scratch and deleted the Halls of Fame and Immortals. I know it might sound a little unusual, but I'm thinking it might be fun to see who's made it in since I begin my fictional universe. I have sometime done something similar with sports management games - in essence starting a league from scratch without any records, etc. so that the history truly is from your saved game only.

Any issues? Would it be unrealistic?

The 1980 effganic mod is perfect for that. I have added at least 60 or so extra characters in order to have 2 more starting promotions to battle TPW from the start. I must say it is very entertaining to watch unfold. I can honestly say it doesn't even look like Terry Titan(Star of the mod) will even sniff the HOI or even the HOF as TPW hasn't went with em yet as the champ. I highly recommend downloading it and adding your own spice and flavor its a blank canvas if there ever was one.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45381" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you mean in the CVerse, that could be cool, but I would also delete title lineages if you're at it</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What do you mean by this? What or how should I delete?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45381" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you mean in the CVerse, that could be cool, but I would also delete title lineages if you're at it</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you delete title lineage, will it affect the probability of existing workers getting into the HOF or HOI (since these accomplishments are no longer included)?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BKL1976" data-cite="BKL1976" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45381" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you delete title lineage, will it affect the probability of existing workers getting into the HOF or HOI (since these accomplishments are no longer included)?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope. But it does make it more realistic. A 7x World Champion in a national company not having any % into HoI would kill my immersion.</p><p> </p><p> One of the major things I hate is when you go from Cult to National. The Main Event/Floating champs should auto get a percentage added.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45381" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nope. But it does make it more realistic. A 7x World Champion in a national company not having any % into HoI would kill my immersion.<p> </p><p> One of the major things I hate is when you go from Cult to National. The Main Event/Floating champs should auto get a percentage added.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sorry, but I guess I'm confused. You say that deleting lineage will make it more realistic, but then in your next a 7x world champion in a national company not having any % into HoI would kill your immersion....</p><p> </p><p> So are you saying that by keeping lineage, you would have workers who have records indicating they are HoI worthy, but because I deleted them from the HoI they wouldn't get in? Therefore, I should delete their lineage.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BKL1976" data-cite="BKL1976" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45381" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry, but I guess I'm confused. You say that deleting lineage will make it more realistic, but then in your next a 7x world champion in a national company not having any % into HoI would kill your immersion....<p> </p><p> So are you saying that by keeping lineage, you would have workers who have records indicating they are HoI worthy, but because I deleted them from the HoI they wouldn't get in? Therefore, I should delete their lineage.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Your second paragraph is exactly what I was thinking. If you wanna do a reboot of the CVerse, you can’t have lineages dating back to the 70’s, right? In fact, I would go as far as removing employment history (although I’m not sure if it’s possible in mass edit form, so not sure) and changing every worker bio to organic through mass edit</p><p> </p><p> I’m actually really interested in this idea to reboot the universe, and will possibly even mass edit to remove all contracts and have a massive draft.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

A little update, I went ahead and deleted all contracts and everything I mentioned, and proceeded with a worldwide draft.

I kept all bookers and owners the same, plus family ran companies (the Stone, Decolts, Eisens) and took control of TCW.

I got absolutely ripped apart by USPW and SWF (they have Golden, Gilmore, Nicky and more), fallen to Cult in a month and got shredded by the ratings, but my roster...

OHHHH MY ROSTER THOUGH.

All of the young talent you can think of from the US and Canada, all of the workers USPW neglect and SWF don’t care about, is in. My biggest names are Mighty Mo, Trent Shaffer, Guide (only guy over 35), Huey Cannonball (didn’t get Stardust sadly), Chance Fortune, Greg Gauge, Matthew Keith, Spencer Spade the list goes on and on

It’s gonna take a while, and I mean a long while, but eventually I’m gonna take over

Archived