No Brand Just Wrestling Co Op Dynasty

http://theoneringcircus.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/download.png

NO Brand Wrestling is a Regional Promotion From New England Owned By ESPEN.

They are after 6 bookers to come along and in turn Book shows for there channel.

When it your turn to book you will be given the file. Its up to you the name of the show you choose and the matches you make. But If you book Title matches you must not choose the winner, The Game must do that.

Once you have ran your show you will send the file back to me, the post a recap of you show with any comments you wish too add like any incidents.

To start each Booker will nominate 5 male and 3 female wrestlers that we will hire on PPA deals.

Every three months we will review the roster, you can then nominate any releases or new wrestling but for them to go through, 2 more Bookers must agree with you.

There will be 2 events a month. in Chapters.

Product.

The ESPEN owners have been impressed with what Progress Wrestling has down in the UK and have adopted that style with the promotion. The Promotion is all about wrestling!!!!

http://theoneringcircus.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/nbwproduct.png

Other Information

Money: $2,500,000

Size: Regional

Show Length: 3 Hours

Shows

Chapter 1: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 2: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 3: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 4: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 5: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 6: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 7: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 8: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 9: Booker: Rating: Link:

Chapter 10: Booker: Rating: Link:

Championships:

NBW Global Championship

NBW New England Championship

NBW Rising Star Championship

Age Limit of 24

NBW Tag Team Championship

NBW Women's Championship

If you wish to take part, please reply below with your bookers name and the wrestlers you wish to sign up along with the gimmick they will have.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rhyme1234" data-cite="Rhyme1234" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45392" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Booker Name: Keiji Takayama<p> </p><p> I have one confusion though should I hire from the indies or can also hire from major promotions.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> From the indies, anyone not signed to written deals.</p>

<p>-Another question you didn't mention whether it is a real world mods or a fictional mod. To me it looks like a real world mods though. So please clear my confusion.</p><p> </p><p>

-How am going to chose the roster if I didn't have the file or can I can just go with any Signings from the UK indie scene from Real world mod.Is this game going to be on like from 2018 or other dates. Or years maybe. The description didn't say any though. So please also clear this confusion. </p><p> </p><p>

Sorry if I made a mistake.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks in advance.</p><p>

(Or we can talk in the pm if necessary thanks.)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rhyme1234" data-cite="Rhyme1234" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45392" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>-Another question you didn't mention whether it is a real world mods or a fictional mod. To me it looks like a real world mods though. So please clear my confusion.<p> </p><p> -How am going to chose the roster if I didn't have the file or can I can just go with any Signings from the UK indie scene from Real world mod.Is this game going to be on like from 2018 or other dates. Or years maybe. The description didn't say any though. So please also clear this confusion. </p><p> </p><p> Sorry if I made a mistake.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks in advance.</p><p> (Or we can talk in the pm if necessary thanks.)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's the latest real world mod from fliesh. So if you have that you will be able to see from that.</p>

<p>My roster for now:</p><p> </p><p>

Men:</p><p> </p><p>

Daughtry Williams </p><p>

James Mason</p><p>

Johnny storm</p><p>

Mikey whiplash</p><p>

Ruffneck</p><p> </p><p>

Women:</p><p> </p><p>

Saraya Knight</p><p>

Jutta</p><p>

Jenny couture.</p>

Travis Banks