OLLIE: Road To Power

I walked to the COTT headquarters on a cold Friday night, wearing a hoodie and some jeans. Sam Keith and the COTT were having there 1st quarter meeting and I had to show up. I got onto an elevator were I put on my mask. The mawk of the Phoenix has been one of the most Legendary mask’s to ever grace Lucha Libre, and I had to continue the fame of the mask. I made it to Floor 4, which had 2 rooms. One was Sam Keith’s office, and one was the Meeting room. I walked into the Meeting room to see the same people I see every month. Larry Vessey is under a hoodie with his Booker, Steve Flash, taking notes. I can barely see Troy Winners Head as his Booker, Two Hot, has some earbuds on listening to some type of music. Cliff Anderson is talking with the head of this meeting, Sam Keith, while his Booker, The Guru, is just standing there, wearing a weird Punk Rock T-Shirt. I sat down as Sam Keith called this meeting. The Owner Of OLLIE, Joaquim Soler, didn’t come of course as he is a muti millainore and is probably talking with some political leader in Mexico. Everyone settled in as Sam Keith started to talk. “Now first off. Big plans are coming. You better not fall behind.”

To be Continued.

<p><em>Sam Keith pulls out his reliable, PowerPoint, and projects it to the wall up front. “By the end of this month, we should have a COTT Women’s Champion.” There have been plans for an expansion to the women’s side of the independent scene, so this should be the starting point. “Now we are giving these duties to Phoenix I and OLLIE company to do the honors of crowing one as they are the only company here with female wrestlers.” The rest of the owners and bookers agreed, which shocked me as usually Larry Vessey or Troy Winner will interrupt and say some BS about how “They should do it!” The meeting went along as expected with Sam talking about how the Big 3 in America are stealing all the talent in CZCW and NYCW. None of this really interested me at all as I was focused on one thing. SOTBPW. The meeting adjourned and I went up to Sam almost immediately. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Mr. Keith, I don’t want to intrude on you but I feel there is something I should talk to your about.” </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Oh, certainly Phoenix, what do you need.” </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Do you know about, OLLIE’s head enemy, SOTBPW? </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Yeah, you told me about them, when they stole El Leon” </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Well, they have an expansion in mind, to the United States.”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Well, I’m a 100% sure they won’t be able to survive the Big 3.”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“They have Champange Lover.” </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Wait Really? I thought he retired and went to the movies!” </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“That was just in storyline amigo. He is there Champion. Have you not been catching up on them lately. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“I’ve been focused on MAW lately. I’ll gather more info for them for the next meeting. Tell me if they steal your talent. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“I will.”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

I walked out of the building after that and made a phone call to Soler. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Hello?” </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“This is Phoenix I, time for Plan B.” </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

“Alright. I’ll get </em><em><strong>Him</strong></em><em> on the phone.”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

He hanged up and I got back into my car. Time to see what </em><em><strong>Pablo </strong></em><em> does next. </em></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>OLLIE: Acción De Diezmar </p><p> </p><p>

3 championships on the line plus a championship from the COTT</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Event (Universal OLLIE Championship): Hijo Del Mephisto Vs Nicolas Lopez </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mexico OLLIE</strong> North Star Jr vs Laberinto Jr</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Trios OLLIE</strong> Hell Spawn (Amo Del Gato, Evil Intent) Vs Trio Phoenix </p><p> </p><p>

Gino Montero Vs ???</p><p> </p><p>

El Critico Vs Mr. Lucha III</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>COTT WOMEN</strong> Electric Dreamer Vs La Hija Di Diablo </p><p> </p><p>

Dragon Americano, Tricoler Jr, and The Newest signing! Vs Extraordinario Jr, Disturbed, and Extranjo Loco </p><p> </p><p>

Extra: </p><p>

Who is ???</p><p>

And who is the Newest signing!</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Main Event (Universal OLLIE Championship): <strong>Hijo Del Mephisto</strong> Vs Nicolas Lopez </p><p> </p><p>

Mexico OLLIE <strong>North Star Jr</strong> vs Laberinto Jr</p><p> </p><p>

Trios OLLIE <strong>Hell Spawn (Amo Del Gato, Evil Intent)</strong> Vs Trio Phoenix </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gino Montero</strong> Vs ???</p><p> </p><p>

El Critico Vs <strong>Mr. Lucha III</strong></p><p> </p><p>

COTT WOMEN <strong>Electric Dreamer</strong> Vs La Hija Di Diablo </p><p> </p><p>

Dragon Americano, Tricoler Jr, and The Newest signing! Vs <strong>Extraordinario Jr, Disturbed, and Extranjo Loco </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who is ???- El Mitico Jr.</p><p>

And who is the Newest signing!- Amazing Fire Fly</p>

<p>OLLIE: Acción De Diezmar </p><p> </p><p>

3 championships on the line plus a championship from the COTT</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event (Universal OLLIE Championship): <strong>Hijo Del Mephisto</strong> Vs Nicolas Lopez </p><p> </p><p>

Mexico OLLIE <strong>North Star Jr</strong> vs Laberinto Jr</p><p> </p><p>

Trios OLLIE Hell Spawn (Amo Del Gato, Evil Intent) Vs <strong>Trio Phoenix</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gino Montero</strong> Vs ???</p><p> </p><p>

El Critico Vs <strong>Mr. Lucha III</strong></p><p> </p><p>

COTT WOMEN <strong>Electric Dreamer</strong> Vs La Hija Di Diablo </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dragon Americano, Tricoler Jr, and The Newest signing</strong>! Vs Extraordinario Jr, Disturbed, and Extranjo Loco </p><p> </p><p>

Who is ??? El Mitico Jr.</p><p>

And who is the Newest signing! Amazing Fire Fly</p>

<p>Main Event (Universal OLLIE Championship): <strong>Hijo Del Mephisto</strong> Vs Nicolas Lopez</p><p> </p><p>

Mexico OLLIE North Star Jr vs <strong>Laberinto Jr</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Trios OLLIE Hell Spawn (Amo Del Gato, Evil Intent) Vs <strong>Trio Phoenix</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gino Montero </strong>Vs ???</p><p> </p><p>

El Critico Vs <strong>Mr. Lucha III</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

COTT WOMEN Electric Dreamer Vs <strong>La Hija Di Diablo</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dragon Americano, Tricoler Jr, and Boriken Love Machine Jr.</strong> Vs Extraordinario Jr, Disturbed, and Extranjo Loco</p><p> </p><p>

Extra:</p><p>

Who is ??? La Sombra Jr.</p><p>

And who is the Newest signing! Boriken Love Machine Jr.</p>

<p><em>I arrived at the show about 15 minutes before as I had a very heated conversation with “El Jefe.” I had 2 pre show matches for the crowd that came early which won’t be apart of the “Canon.” </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Pre Show</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>El Hijo Espanda Roja defeated Silver Tiger.</strong></p><p>

73 B</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Roja came from SOTBPW and I needed to make him happy, so I had him go over against Tiger, </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Purple Viper and Queen Amazon Beat Celeste and Mystery Pink </strong></p><p> </p><p>

61 C</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Heels needed to get a win. Push Amazon up a bit. </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Time to begin the show!</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;">OLLIE Acción De Diezmer!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>The show doesn’t really begin and Nicolas Lopez already is making his way down to the ring. He grabs a mic and begins to speak. </em></p><p> </p><p>

NL: Last month, my best friend was on the brink of death. My best friend went through living hell! Littrally! Hijo Del Mephisto tried to kill him in the ring for a championship! Now Marcos is in the hospital with a broken spine! Everyone here in OLLIE needs to stand up and put an end to the devils reign. His decipiles are just zombies following this Devil! And I need to make a stand, and I will become champion once again. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Dragon Americano, Tricolor Jr, and El Mitico (The newest signing) Beat Extraordaniro Jr, Extranjero Loco, and Distubred.</strong></p><p>

61 C</p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>After the match, Extranjero Loco beat up Extraordnario, just in a brutal way!</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>El Mitico impressed in his debut and Extraordinario Carried the match. </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>We enter a dark room. Which shows Hijo Del Mephisto and HellSpawn. Hijo starts to speak. </em></p><p> </p><p>

HDM: So Lopez, you think you can beat, the Devils son. Cause I think you are Crazy amigo! I have an army on your side and I beat your own friends! I’ve helped your family make there way to hell! And my army will dominate this cruel world for the years to come! </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>North Star Jr beat Labrinto Jr</strong></p><p>

Ollie De Mexico Championship</p><p>

48 D </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Could have been better. North Star needs to improve, and he needs to do so quickly.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Gino Montero comes out with a mariachi band at his slides into the ring and warms up, getting ready to see who is opponent will be. </em></p><p><em>

A hooded man comes into the ring and SLAMS A CHAIR INTO GINO! He keeps doing this for a full minute before he finally stoped. He stands in the middle of the ring to reveal himself to be....</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em><em><strong>LUIS MONTERO JR.</strong></em><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Luis forces to ref to ring the bell and the match begins!</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Luis Montero Jr beat Gino Montero</strong></p><p>

65 C</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Luis is getting a bit of a push this year up into the limelight. (Is that the saying...I don’t know really.) </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Electric Dreamer Beat La Hija Di Diablo </strong></p><p>

COTT: Women’s Championship</p><p>

35 D</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Bad match, disappointing for both wrestlers. Hopefully, Sams plans can help this title get some prestige.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Trio Phoenix beat Hell Spawn</strong></p><p>

Ollie De Trios </p><p>

61 C</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Switch. Trio Phoenix need something to do this year so this can do. </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>El Critico Beat Mr. Lucha III following interference from Silver Tiger</strong></p><p>

74</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Match of the night. We will start a program between Tiger and Lucha now.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Hijo Del Mephisto Beat Nick Lopez </strong></p><p>

OLLIE De Universal</p><p>

70</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Hell spawn attack Nick and kept going for about 5 minutes. But then out of the blue...</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

It’s Marcos Flores! </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

He comes running down and chases Hell Spawn off, and in the process, hits a Flores To Sleep onto Slayyer. Marcos stands tall as the show closes...</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Show Rating: 68</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Prediction Contest:</p><p> </p><p>

Know your Enemy: 3/9</p><p>

DatIsraeliguy 5/9</p><p>

Uncrewed 4/9 </p><p> </p><p>

Congrats DatIsraeliGuy. You can decide whomever on the roster that can be profiled!</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>OLLIE HOTTER QUE INFERNO</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE DE UNIVERSAL: </p><p>

Hijo Del Mephisto Vs Marcos Flores</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE DE MEXICO: </p><p>

North Star Jr vs Extranjero Loco vs Extraordinario Jr</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE DE LAS MEUHJURES: </p><p>

Queen Amazon vs Electric Dreamer</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

COTT World Tag Titles </p><p>

The Ring Generals vs Tricolor Jr and El Hijo Espada Eoka </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE DE TRIOS: </p><p>

Trio Phoenix Vs Labeinto Jr, and The Shadow Riders </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Nicolas Lopaz Vs Luis Montero Jr</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Golden Silver Vs Los Asesions Vs Team Dynasty (Amazing Fire Fly and El Mitico Jr)</p><p> </p><p>

HellSpawn vs Slayyer and Dragon Americano </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>What do you mean I get to profile someone?</p><p>

Also I think you wrote Marcus Lopez instead of Marcus Flores...</p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE DE UNIVERSAL: </p><p>

<strong>Hijo Del Mephisto</strong> Vs Marcos Flores</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE DE MEXICO: </p><p>

North Star Jr vs Extranjero Loco vs <strong>Extraordinario Jr</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE DE LAS MEUHJURES: </p><p>

<strong>Queen Amazon</strong> vs Electric Dreamer</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

COTT World Tag Titles </p><p>

The Ring Generals vs <strong>Tricolor Jr and El Hijo Espada Roja</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

OLLIE DE TRIOS: </p><p>

<strong>Trio Phoenix</strong> Vs Labeinto Jr, and The Shadow Riders </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Nicolas Lopez Vs <strong>Luis Montero Jr</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Golden Silver Vs <strong>Los Asesions</strong> Vs Team Dynasty (Amazing Fire Fly and El Mitico Jr)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>HellSpawn</strong> vs Slayyer and Dragon Americano</p><p>

Comment: a bit of an odd match, Helspawn 666 and Slayyer are a Tag Team so why a handicap match?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What do you mean I get to profile someone?<p> Also I think you wrote Marcus Lopez instead of Marcus Flores...</p><p> </p><p> OLLIE DE UNIVERSAL: </p><p> <strong>Hijo Del Mephisto</strong> Vs Marcos Flores</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> OLLIE DE MEXICO: </p><p> North Star Jr vs Extranjero Loco vs <strong>Extraordinario Jr</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> OLLIE DE LAS MEUHJURES: </p><p> <strong>Queen Amazon</strong> vs Electric Dreamer</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> COTT World Tag Titles </p><p> The Ring Generals vs <strong>Tricolor Jr and El Hijo Espada Roja</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> OLLIE DE TRIOS: </p><p> <strong>Trio Phoenix</strong> Vs Labeinto Jr, and The Shadow Riders </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Nicolas Lopez Vs <strong>Luis Montero Jr</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Golden Silver Vs <strong>Los Asesions</strong> Vs Team Dynasty (Amazing Fire Fly and El Mitico Jr)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>HellSpawn</strong> vs Slayyer and Dragon Americano</p><p> Comment: a bit of an odd match, Helspawn 666 and Slayyer are a Tag Team so why a handicap match?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1. To keep going with the canon, the winner of the predictions can choose which wrestler on the roster will have there wrestling career to be profiled.</p><p> </p><p> 2. I’ll go into more detail with the opening match but HellSpawn is the stable of which Hijo Del Mephisto controls (Him, HellSpawn 666, And Amo Del Gato.) Slayyer will be explained on the opening promo.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Martel123" data-cite="Martel123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45415" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. To keep going with the canon, the winner of the predictions can choose which wrestler on the roster will have there wrestling career to be profiled.<p> </p><p> 2. I’ll go into more detail with the opening match but HellSpawn is the stable of which Hijo Del Mephisto controls (Him, HellSpawn 666, And Amo Del Gato.) Slayyer will be explained on the opening promo.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> got it.</p><p> Profile for the best damn wrestler on the roster: Silver Tiger!</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;">OLLIE QUE INFIERNO </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>PRE SHOW</p><p> </p><p>

Aquillia Azul Celeste and Mystery Pink Beat La Hijo Di Diablo and Purple Viper</p><p> </p><p>

D (55)</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Comments: Need to get the rest of the women on the card. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Gino Montero Beat El Rede Del Death </p><p>

56-D</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Comments Rede is Remmy Skye in a Mask, wanted an enhancement talent to work. Gino couldn’t carry Skye to a good match. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Main Show</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>HellSpawn (666, Amo) Beat Slayyer and Dragon Americano</p><p> </p><p>

60 C</p><p> </p><p>

Comments: This is our way of fazing out Slayyer. He is old and can’t really put in a good performance </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Trio Phoenix Beat Labrinto Jr and The Shadow Riders (Trios Titles) </p><p>

57 D</p><p> </p><p>

Comments: I hate Cosmic Rider. La Sombra is pretty good by I just hate cosmic. Need to get the belts of them soon. </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>A disturbing video plays hyping up the re-debut of Disturbed!</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Marcos is shown training and warming up with his best friend, Nicolas Lopaz </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Golden Silver beat Los Asseanos and Team Dynasty (Amazing Fire Fly and El Mitico Jr) </p><p>

62 C</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Comments: Two new tag teams plus the debut of Amazing Fire Fly! Woo. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The Ring Genarels Beat Tricolor Jr and El Hijo Espaada Roja (COTT WORLD TAG TITLES) </p><p>

61 C</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Comments: Need to continue what I’ve been working on with Sam Keith. Color and Espada have good chemistry. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Queen Amazon Beat Electric Dreamer (Ollie De Las Mujeras) </p><p>

48 D</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Queens S*it reign at the top continues!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Nicolas Lopez beat Luis Montero Jr </p><p>

67 C</p><p> </p><p>

Comments Luis is stepping up. He has big plans in the coming year. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Extranjero Loco Beat Extraordinario Jr and North Star Jr (Mexico)</p><p>

67 C </p><p> </p><p>

Comments: Take That North Star... Don’t have any plans for Loco though....yay</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Hijo Del Mephisto Beat Marcos Flores (Universal) </p><p>

75 B</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

We ain’t taking the belt off of Mephisto. So here’s to you Flores, this is your last title shot for about 6 to 7 months! </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating 72 B</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>OLLIE EN EL VACIO 1</p><p> </p><p>

Number One Contender Match: </p><p>

Gino Montero Vs Luis Montero Jr</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The Eternal Kings Vs HellSpawn (Amo Del Gato and HellSpawn 666) </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

North Star Jr vs Payaso Jr</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Electric Blue vs Queens of the Dammnd </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Extraordinario Jr and Team Dynasty Vs Extranjero Loco and Team Dynasty </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Ollie De Trios </p><p>

Trio Phoenix vs Labrinto Jr and Los Assienos </p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived