The All In discussion thread

Jaysin

Figured since All In is a non ROH show, didn't think it felt right posting about it in that thread.

What's everyone's thoughts on the potential of Cody Rhodes and Nick Aldis(Magnus) having a title vs title match at All In if Cody can win the ROH title before then?

Hopefully it's a success - signs point to it being one. But what's the end game? One off event? Yearly thing? I thought I read an interview where he said he was not looking to become a promoter (not with All In as the starting point).

<p>I’d say it’s already successful. Tickets sold out in less than 30 minutes. 10,000 for an indie show! </p><p> </p><p>

I think Cody’s comments about not wanting to run a promotion might be him dodging the question.</p><p> </p><p>

As long as the card delivers, I imagine Cody will be running more shows.</p>

<p>I really think it was a "let's see if we can" thing for Cody & Co. I wonder if the success would encourage RoH to book bigger arenas though, their shows look a little paltry.</p><p> </p><p>

I wish I could've gotten a shot to catch the show though. Travel to Chicago around that time is a no-go, or I would've been waiting to buy me some tickets.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45447" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think Cody’s comments about not wanting to run a promotion might be him dodging the question.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The comment I saw from Cody referenced him seeing Dusty spend "several" millions trying to his own promotion and that Cody didn't want any part of that. I agree with Rayelek, I think they are trying to show ROH that they can sell out bigger arenas if they tried to.</p>

Archived