Mixed tag team titles?

I'm considering introducing mixed tag belts in my WCW game, mainly as a vehicle to elevate Madusa, but also because the US womens' scene is fairly small but has potential.

Has anyone else booked mixed belts in a non-integrated promotion (my product is integrated, but only to avoid the typical lack of interest in Women's Divison matches) and have you had success in it getting female workers over and developing their skills this way?

My other option is using the Six Man titles... but there's an issue with the name right there :p Perhaps change them to the Trios belts?

<p>Well, I have a "part-time" save with Mexican promotion AAA, who has a Mixed Tag title, and their product is non-integrated, but they have a separate women's division, and it works fine for me... I just make sure the male pins the male, and the woman pins the woman and so forth, and then pretends that they are only in the ring with each other. </p><p> </p><p>

But no, I haven't really introduced them, only played with a company that has them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45466" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, I have a "part-time" save with Mexican promotion AAA, who has a Mixed Tag title, and their product is non-integrated, but they have a separate women's division, and it works fine for me... I just make sure the male pins the male, and the woman pins the woman and so forth, and then pretends that they are only in the ring with each other. <p> </p><p> But no, I haven't really introduced them, only played with a company that has them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Does that actually avoid the penalty? I know for a fact the game gives you a huge penalty for allowing mixed fighting without it being integrated.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45466" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have no idea how to <a href="https://suppsforlife.to/category/hgh-sale/" rel="external nofollow">buy hgh</a>... with the right wrestlers, the mixed tag matches can get ratings in the low 70's, which is good enough for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> agreed with you, but the keywords are *with the right wrestlers*!</p>

<p>Creating a women's division is the next step in my CGC game, and I thought about doing a mixed tag title, mainly because I've never done it before. Also, it feels like something that could keep the division fresh.</p><p> </p><p>

Could also be a nice touch for any dwindling male midcarders who you're waiting for the right (male) teammate to pair with, or waiting for him to improve so he can move up the card. There's always a handful of guys who are stuck in that position when the roster gets bigger and bigger. </p><p> </p><p>

Also a nice way to create some intergender stables, something I've lacked in the past.</p>

<p>This is my thinking. I have Madusa (C overness nationwide with A average mic skills, so she's only going to get further over) and then <em>no-one else</em> is considered 'Recognisable' in America.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Beyond that, there's Bambi, Bull Nakano, Candi Devine, Leilani Kai, Misty Blue, Penelope Paradise, Rockin Robin, Moolah and Wendi Richter - the last two of whom are on written deals with UWA.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bambi etc. are at least decent in-ring so there's the nucleus of a decent Women's division there... but I wish I'd got Richter before UWA snapped her up as she's the best of them (I do have a working agreement with UWA, at least). Robin and Nakano are the best of the others, and maybe Misty. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

There's at least one undiscovered gem, however, on the American scene. Heaven knows why, but Akira Hokuto is working with LPWA, so she can definitely get some time if this goes ahead.</p>

Archived