Schlittys BBCF 2018 Mod

• 3 months later...

I noticed that you were looking to adjust Prestige to be more accurate. I found this article on Bleacher Report that lists all Division 1 schools by prestige based on a number of factors, and I have found it to be very accurate in my opinion.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2724317-how-much-does-your-college-football-team-matter#slide0

How I have used it is I place all schools ranked as follows by the corresponding prestige in game.

110-130: 25 Prestige

100-109: 30 Prestige

90-99: 35 Prestige

80-89: 40 Prestige

70-79: 45 Prestige

60-69: 50 Prestige

50-59: 55 Prestige

40-49: 60 Prestige

30-39: 65 Prestige

20-29: 70 Prestige

6-19: 75 Prestige

1-5: 80 Prestige

Only issues with this article is that it has Idaho and not Liberty, they can probably just be swapped. Also, FIU and FAU are both rated at 25, you mentioned placing prestige on coming results, I think that places too much emphasis on a current head coach. I think those 2 schools are find where they are, but you may disagree. There are a few other schools that get shafted a little bit, like Air Force and Navy who are now generally bowl teams every year. But again, it can be argued that is due to current head coach more than the teams prestige.

Anyways, this is how I always set up my new leagues, but I don't know how to program it in, so I make the adjustments before every game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

<p>Endzones, Helmets, Feild Logos</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for your mod...I just checked in to this...I have endzones and field logos (not updated for 2018, but has most of the logos). Can you update your mod so it shows these? Only getting the default field logo (NCAA) and endzones (diagonal stripes) using it.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t6tcb3xtan3kb,hrkah0evkn9n7/shared" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t6tcb3xtan3kb,hrkah0evkn9n7/shared</a></p>

• 8 months later...

<p>I downloaded this and first of all, thank you very much for all the work. It looks great!</p><p> </p><p>

One comment: for some reason the bowl picture is usually messed up. For example, in the last season I played, Cincy went 11-1 and was ranked #4 in the nation at the end of the year and ended up playing 6-6 Duke in the Military bowl while a 7-5 Marshall played a 7-5 Army in the Cotton Bowl. The year before, Cincy went 11-1 and was #5 and played 7-5 Va TEch in the Military Bowl while 7-5 Toledo from the MAC was in the Fiesta bowl vs #6 Penn St.</p><p> </p><p>

This is a bit wonky. Can this be fixed? Cincy should have been in the playoff or at the very very least the NY6 bowl at 11-1 and #4 in the nation, not Marshall or Army, both at 7-5.</p>

• 3 years later...