Question On New Database/Dynasty

I want to write a new dynasty starting around 1990, with a completely new database (generated fighters, no companies except my UFC like company to start the MMA industry) using the eras, broadcasters, things like that, defined in the default database.

How many fighters in each area do you guys think I should populate? what weights? etc

Also... would you all be interested in reading such dynasty?

<p>I personally don't care for a diary like this as it's very hard for the author to correctly frame everything and be transparant enough as it's all random, whereas the real world or default database already start from a shared knowledge of the "game world". Then you can focus on the happenings that are really important.</p><p> </p><p>

If you still want to do it, I'd keep it rather small and just generate more when you feel like you're going to be in need of talent a few years from now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Don Hughes" data-cite="Don Hughes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45500" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I want to write a new dynasty starting around 1990, with a completely new database (generated fighters, no companies except my UFC like company to start the MMA industry) using the eras, broadcasters, things like that, defined in the default database.<p> </p><p> How many fighters in each area do you guys think I should populate? what weights? etc</p><p> </p><p> Also... would you all be interested in reading such dynasty?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I guess it really depends on what weight classes (if any) you want to have in your company. Your company would be the only show in town and therefore you can dictate the marketplace.</p><p> </p><p> I think it sounds like an interesting concept and I would check it out. I have tried and failed to make a mod just like this numerous times. I just could never get it to work the way I wanted it to.</p>

Archived