TCW meets DOTT

32 MEN……………. DOWN TO 16….WHO WILL BE THE FIRST CHAMPION??? [img]http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com/PhotoGallery/Wildog1/VonErichKerry.jpg[/img] Hype #12: Kerry Von Erich Manager: Height: 6’2" Weight: 254 Birthday: February 3ed Hometown: Austin, Texas Trainer: Fritz Von Erich Age: 23 Finisher: Tornado Punch, The CLAW Other Gimmicks: ‘The Texas Tornado” The Von Erich’s are the first family of wrestling and as it looks right now all of them are ready for long and great careers. Stu Hart was please to sign the Texas Tornado who just won a gold medal at the Olympics in discus throw. Kerry is the most popular wrestler in TCW winning the women over with his looks and the males over with his skills. Kerry Von Erich: A tornado is on the rise and its here to rip through all of TCW. I’m going to win this title for my father and my family. I enjoy doing this for the fans and I’m happy to be back wrestling for everybody around the world. ONE OF SIXTEEN WILL HE BE CHAMPION?? TUNE INTO MALICE~!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 MEN……………. DOWN TO 16….WHO WILL BE THE FIRST CHAMPION??? [img]http://www.harleyrace.com/images/HarleyBaba4.jpg[/img] Hype #13: Harley Leland Race Manager: Height: 6’2" Weight: 245 Birthday: April 11th Hometown: Quitman, Missuri Trainer: Buddy Austin, Ray Gordon, Gus Karras Age: 39 Finisher: The Piledriver Other Gimmicks: "Handsome", “The King” Harley Race has been waiting for the return of wrestling working shows in Japan. He is happy to be back in the states and ready to show the world what he already knows...he is the king of wrestling and he is ready to take his seat at the throne of TCW. Harley Race: I don’t understand why they just don’t hand me the title? I’m the guy to beat in this tournament and its clear I’m not going to be stopped. Sammartino is to old and even in his prime I would kick his ass all over the ring. So bring on the pizzia man, bring on the giant, bring on the tornado and I’ll put them all in the place. ONE OF SIXTEEN WILL HE BE CHAMPION?? TUNE INTO MALICE~!

32 MEN……………. DOWN TO 16….WHO WILL BE THE FIRST CHAMPION??? [img]http://www.cwfarchives.com/assets/photo/thumb/146%20copy.jpg[/img] Hype #14: Les Thorton Manager: Height: 5’9" Weight: 219 Birthday: August 11th Hometown: Manchester, England Trainer: “The Pit” Age: 35 Finisher: The Queens Vow (Back Breaker) Other Gimmicks: Not much is known about Les as he has seemed to come out of nowhere. The young Brit was a solider in her majesty’s marines before coming to the United States to join the TCW after a short career as a boxer. He is a hard worker known for being very rough in the ring and not afraid to hurt a guy. Les Thorton: The fact you don’t know who I am is a prime example of American ignorance. I mean really get of the sofa turn off the A-Team and realize there is a whole world outside of your flat. I hope it burns your ass knowing a Brit will be your first champion. Deal with it. ONE OF SIXTEEN WILL HE BE CHAMPION?? TUNE INTO MALICE~!

32 MEN……………. DOWN TO 16….WHO WILL BE THE FIRST CHAMPION??? [img]http://www.mediaman.com.au/profiles/pipermic.jpg[/img] Hype #15: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Manager: Height: 6’2" Weight: 230 Birthday: April 17th Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland Trainer: Tony Condello Age: 28 Finisher: Sleeper Hold Other Gimmicks: Hot Rod The HOTROD IS HERE!! He’ll be the first to let you know it too. He is loud and he likes to talk and tell you how he see’s it. His mouth gets him in trouble but his skills get him out of it. Many would like to see Piper become the first champion as he has the skills and the ability to carry a TV show. Roddy Piper: So 16 men are left and I’m one of them. Not really a shocker since I’m good at what I do. Now I know you got old day go’s bye! Crazy and pretty Texans! Large assed men! Guys old enough to tell you where Jesus left his sandal. Superstars both masked and unmasked....all of them ugly as the day is long. Jews, Mexicans, Brits, and unknowns. But remember kids there is only one Piper and only one champion. Lets put two and one together and make a math problem I’m gonna go wrestle. ONE OF SIXTEEN WILL HE BE CHAMPION?? TUNE INTO MALICE~!

32 MEN……………. DOWN TO 16….WHO WILL BE THE FIRST CHAMPION??? [img]http://www.georgiawrestlinghistory.com/host/billeadie/photos/02.JPG[/img] Hype #16: The Masked Superstar Manager: Height: 6’3" Weight: 291 Birthday: unknown Hometown: Brownsville, PA Trainer: Tony Newberry Age: 36 Finisher: Power Bomb Other Gimmicks: Bolo Mongol, Demolition Axe, Super Machine The Masked Superstar has been making a name for himself in the outlaw days of wrestling. Working under ground in the states hidden by a mask the masked Superstar has taken on and beat some of wrestling best. Now its time for him to come out from the darkness and show the world what he is made of in prime time. The Masked Superstar: The time has come for me to step forward and beat down the filth of the TCW. I am the meanest, the roughest, the toughest, and the most skilled in the world. Now it is time to show you just what that means when the Masked Superstar comes to your town. ONE OF SIXTEEN WILL HE BE CHAMPION?? TUNE INTO MALICE~!

So there it is the back story on the 16 men left all gunning for the TCW title. Who do you like? What matches would you like to see, as I will mix up the pairings this round? Who do you think will win it all? Who will place second? What story are you enjoying you want more of? 1. Mark Lewin 2. Billy Graham 3. Abdullah 4. Nick Bockwinkle 5. Big John Studd 6. Ole Anderson 7. Terry Funk 8. Paul Orndorff 9. Bruno Sammartino 10. Johnny Rodz 11: Kerry Von Erich 12: Harley Race 13: Les Thornton 14: Roddy Piper 15: The Mased Superstar 16: The Assassin Please feel free to comment.

I'd love to see Bockwinkel come out on top. Thornton might be the best overall wrestler; Funk the best overall performer - but Bockwinkel was the total package. And still a legit enough 'draw' in '83 to justify the top billing. Too bad The Spoiler didn't make it in over The Assassin; Masked Superstar v. Spoiler would be a dream match-up. Some matchups I wouldn't mind seeing, though: Ole Anderson vs. Bruno Sammartino Nick Bockwinkel vs. Harley Race (or Terry Funk) Roddy Piper vs. Mark Lewin (or Abby - heh) Les Thornton vs. Johnny Rodz The Masked Superstar vs. The Assassin

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]I'd love to see Bockwinkel come out on top. Thornton might be the best overall wrestler; Funk the best overall performer - but Bockwinkel was the total package. And still a legit enough 'draw' in '83 to justify the top billing. Too bad The Spoiler didn't make it in over The Assassin; Masked Superstar v. Spoiler would be a dream match-up. Some matchups I wouldn't mind seeing, though: Ole Anderson vs. Bruno Sammartino Nick Bockwinkel vs. Harley Race (or Terry Funk) Roddy Piper vs. Mark Lewin (or Abby - heh) Les Thornton vs. Johnny Rodz The Masked Superstar vs. The Assassin[/QUOTE]I gotta agree with D.Boon on the Race? Bockwinkel affair. I would love to see that happen! Same goes for the Lewin/Piper thing. Really like the way your setting up this tourney, and the overall backstory. Mark Lewin and Roddy Piper seem to me to be the odds on favorites to win this even though I don't see anyone realistically beating Race, Funk, or Bockwinkel. I call Lewin and Piper due to their youth and ability to put on a good match as well as entertain. Either one could hold down a title for a long period of time, and help your company compete with Andre The Giant over in SWF. I'm not counting Orndorff out either. Can't wait for MALICE!

[b]Pay Per View Annoncment[/b] [img]http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesH/hart_gary_old.jpg[/img] Gary Hart comes out with Stu Hart and greet the fans and reporters. Gary kicks things off making a few opening comments then gets to the beef of the conference. Gary Hart: We are proud to Announce CBS has picked up our show Monday Night Malice to air at from 10pm CST to 11:30pm. We however are not going to start airing shows for a couple of weeks. Rather then put the tournament for the TCW World title on hold we have decided to sell on Pay-Per-View the next round of the tournament where 16 will become 8. This show will air live on Closed circuit Technologies and will cost a small fee of $25, not bad for 3 hours of action. The name of the show is TCW Malice Mania. Besides the world title tournament the show will also feature two tag team tournament matches which decided the final two finalists to the title. The brackets have been shuffled and booked based on what we think is best for TCW. We will see two loud mouths try to shut each other up when..... [b]Superstar Billy Graham takes on Rowdy Roddy Piper[/b] Old take on new as.... [b]Bruno Sammartino grapples Big John Studd[/b] A skill match up I know Stu is a fan of will go down as... [b]Nick Bockwinkel wrestles Les Thatcher[/b] What could be the match of the takes place when... [b]Ole Anderson takes on “Handsome” Harley Race[/b] A match for the female fans as... [b]Paul Orndorff fight Kerry Von Erich[/b] The night will see... [b]Johnny Rodz faces off against Mark Lewin[/b] In masked action... [b]The Masked Superstar faces The Assassin[/b] In tag action we’ll see... [b]The Models take on the Flag Burners[/b] and... [b]The Power Company face off against The Blackjacks[/b] Plus a very special battle royal!! [img]http://www.clubrunner.ca/data/5370/Story/659/tn_reporter.bmp[/img] Reporter: Pardon me but I only count seven singles matches shouldn’t we have eight? [img]http://lifeinlegacy.com/2003/1018/HartStu.jpg[/img] Stu Hart: Let me take this one Gary!! Some jerks thing wrestling involves forks and other weapons. This is a disgrace to what we stand for and what the system means. There is a reason congress shut us down and those that partake in this filth will not be accepted here in TCW. Abdullah the Butch some managed to have his first round match turned into something they call “hardcore”. He came into my office and demand his next round also feature this disgraceful violence. I said “no way” then I thought about it and realized we have two of these malcontents left. Why not let them go at each other with no rules eliminating one and hurting the other. So we will see..... [b]Terry Funk vs Abdullah the Butcher (In a Hard Core rules type match both guys agree on the night of the show)[/b] I hope neither man can move when its over and the winner falls in the next round. Gary Hart: In the Main Event we will bring back the final eight members as they face off in the Barry Goldwater trophy invitational. The winner will receive a trophy from the man who helped bring wrestling back and as a result of winning over the other 7 they will receive the ability to pick who they face in the next round! [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/BarryGoldwater.jpg[/img] [b]Barry Gold Water Trophy Invitational[/b] Final 8 in Tournament for a trophy and the chance to pick who they face in the next round. Gary Hart: TCW where the action is~! Thank you for coming out.

MALICE Mania #1(3 Hours) PAY-PER-VIEW Monday, February week 3, 1983 The Igloo, Pittsburg, PA (20,000) Announcers: Gene Oakerlund, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott (he’s picking the winners) Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: B- Buy Rate: 12,510 [b]Dark Matches[/b] Big Van Vader defeats Sweet Daddy Siki by count out in 7:42. Paul Ellering offers to manage Vader. He accepts. (Rating C-) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quick Card The Models vs The Flag Burners Bruno Sammartino vs John Studd Mark Lewin vs Johnny Rodz The Power Company Vs The Blackjacks The Masked Superstar vs The Assassin Paul Orndorff vs Kerry Von Erich Nick Bockwinkel vs Les Thatcher Superstar Billy Graham vs Roddy Piper Ole Anderson vs Harley Race Terry Funk vs Abdullah the Butcher Larry ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Backstage Bruno Sammartino is warming up when Big John Studd approaches him. The two get into a shoving match when Studd pushes Bruno real hard Bobby Heenan tosses a set of false teeth on the ground and makes like they fell out of Sammartino’s mouth. Stuff tells Bruno to watch himself after making an old man joke. He then steps on the false teeth as Heenan laughs his ass off. (Rating B ) [b]TAG TOURNAMENT MATCH #1[/b] [QUOTE][b]The Flag Burners vs The Models[/b] -Fuji and Tanaka worked well together -quick tags and lots of double teaming gave The Flag Burners the upper hand. -Rick accidently struck Rougeau casuing an in house argument. Winner: The Flag Burners at 12:40 after Tanaka put Ray Rougua to bed with the Japanese Sleeper. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #1[/b] [QUOTE][b]Big John Studd w/Bobby Heenan vs Bruno Sammartino[/b] -Neither man would sell the other mans moves. -Heenan worked the crowd and ended up getting body slammed by Bruno. -Bruno worked the crowd over acting like he had a walker in the ring playing up Heenans joke almost mocking him when he was in control. -The Two men kept switching off on Bear Hugs since both use it as their finisher. The crowd ate it up. Winner: Bruno Sammartino at 6:49 with a bearhug. Rating: B[/QUOTE] Andy Kaufman dressed like a Mariachi singer sings a traditional Jewish song. Then talks about how the Mexicans have oppressed the Jews. When’s the last time you met a Mexican Jew? Never? Its because the Mexicans don’t allow the Jews to go to Mexico. Tonight Mark Lewin is going to beat Rodz for all the oppressed Mexican Jews! (Rating B-) [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #2[/b] [QUOTE][b]Mark Lewin w/ Andy Kaufman vs Johnny Rodz[/b] -Lewin was in control most of the match. -Crowd was fading out on this one. -Kaufman was very active on the ropes almost being thrown out by Earl Hebner. Winner: Johnny Rodz at 12:02 after Mark Lewin left the ring out of protect from the discrimination of the catholic ref. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] [b]TAG TOURNAMENT MATCH #2[/b] [QUOTE][b]The Blackjacks vs The Power Company[/b] -Warrior and Atlas were tired seven minutes into the match. -The crowd started cheering on the Blackjacks near the end. Winner: The Blackjacks. Tony Atlas was counted out while brawling with Blackjack Mulligan. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] The Assassin is talking about being the underdog when the camera pans off of him ignoring him and zooms in on Kerry Von Erich and Macho Man’s lady Miss Elisabeth chatting awfully close to each other. The camera cuts back to the Assassin just as he’s finishing saying how nobody is paying attention to him and he’s an underdog. [Rating B] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #3[/b] [QUOTE][b]The Assassin vs The Masked Superstar[/b] -The Assassin was off his game tonight and looked sloppy in the ring. -The Masked Superstar really got the crowd into the match. Winner: The Masked Superstar with the use of brass knuckles at 10:49 by pinfall. Rating: B[/QUOTE] Paul Orndorff and Kerry Von Erich are both in the ring with a dumbbell full of weights. The two men have a lifting competition. Kerry looks as if he might win as Orndorff starts to struggle. Before we can find out “Mr. Wonderful” attacks “The Texas Tornado” and the match begins. (Rating A*) [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #4[/b] [QUOTE][b]”Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff vs “The Texas Tornado” Kerry Von Erich[/b] -Orndorff looked good in the ring showing off some new technical skills. -The crowd really hated Orndorff after the cheap attack and let him know. -Miss Elisabeth was shown watching the match peeking out from the curtain. Winner: Kerry Von Erich with a tornado punch, then the pin at 12:31. Rating: C+ [/QUOTE] Superstar Billy Graham and Rowdy Roddy Piper go back and forth in a verbal barrage of insults that has the crowds in tears from laughing so hard. Neither guy can get the upper hand so both men agree to settle it in the ring. (Rating B-) [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #5[/b] [QUOTE][b]Lets Thorton vs Nick Bockwinkel[/b] -Solid match as both guys worked the mat well. Winner: Nick Bockwinkel by piledriver at 11:59 Rating: C+[/QUOTE] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #6[/b] [QUOTE][b]Super Star Billy Graham w/ Sherri Martel vs Rowdy Roddy Piper [/b] -Superstar tired out near the end of the match. -Jake Roberts sat in the front row and just gave Piper a cold eye distracting him. -When Piper was going up to the top rope Jake Roberts blew an air horn startling Piper giving Graham enough time to recover. Winner: Billy Graham with his feet on the ropes for leverage at 11:53 Rating: B+[/QUOTE] Terry Funk comes out and calls out Abdullah the butcher. The Butcher comes out and both men agree that just to spite Stu Hart they are going to put on the most brutal match wrestling has ever seen in a Barbwire match!! The crowd goes nuts despite both guys being heels. [Rating B] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #7[/b] [QUOTE][b]Ole Anderson vs. “Handsome” Harley Race[/b] -Both men worked a great match full of solid wrestling. -A traditionalists wet dream. -The match seemed short but was fairly long. Winner: Harley Race with a falling headbutt at 24:57 after the match Tully Blanchard celebrated with Race. Rating: B[/QUOTE] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #8 (Barb Wired non-sanctioned)[/b] [QUOTE][b]Terry Funk vs Abdullah The Butcher w/ Capt. Lou Albano [/b] -A very brutal match. -Both men worked the crowd. -Stu Hart tried to have the ref stopped it but Gary Hart backed him off. Winner: Terry Funk at 15:58 after whacking the Butcher across the head with a barbwire bat. Rating: B[/QUOTE] The Barry Goldwater rumble will be on the next show due to Senator Goldwater being called in to an emergency session of congress. The crowd didn’t seem to disappointed.

MALICE #4(2 Hours) Monday, February week 4, 1983 Hirsch Memorial Coliseum, Shreveport, LA (8,055) Announcers: Gene Oakerlund, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott (he’s picking the winners) Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: [b]Pre-Berry Goldwater invitational Battle Royal (winner gets to pick his opponent for the night.[/b] Bruno Sammartion, Terry Funk, Johnny Rodz, Billy Graham, Nick Bockwinkel, Harley Race, Masked Superstar, Kerry Von Erich. [b]Winner: Bruno Sammartino 15:10 tossing out Terry Funk for the win[/b] Rating: B Bruno was handed the trophy by Barry Goldwater to a standing ovation. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quick Card ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Road Warrior Vader vs Tony Atlas[/b] -Vader was tired by the end of the match. -Paul Ellering did great work at ring side. Winner: Road Warrior Vader at 7:35 by pin fall with the help of Paul Ellering inference. Rating: C-[/QUOTE] Precious Paul hypes his client as the second coming of pestilence. Vader stands back looking like a bad ass as the crowd begins to get sold on the big man and newest Road Warrior. Rating B Gary Hart and Stu Hart are sitting in their office chatting when in walks Bruno Sammartino. Bruno and Stu talk about the good old days of wrestling and how the sport is starting to change in the wrong direction. Bruno then tells Gary he has made up his mind he wants to take Terry Funk out of the tournament tonight protecting traditionalism. Rating B- Kerry Von Erich and Miss Elizabeth are backstage with Kerry giving her a neck message. Rating: A* [b]4-way #1 contenders match for the TV title[/b] [QUOTE][b]Abdullah The Butcher vs Arn Anderson vs Dick The Bruiser vs Ricky Steamboat[/b] -All men worked well together. -Steamboat was the stand out. joke almost mocking him when he was in control. Winner: Ricky Steamboat at 13:31 with a flying body press. Rating: B+[/QUOTE] Tully Blanchard and Harley Race are together, and make the announcement that they are going to be allies from now on, watching each others back. (Rating B) [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #1[/b] [QUOTE][b]Harley Race vs Johnny Rodz[/b] -Harley Race was on his game tonight and put on a show. -Tully Blanchard came to ring side and taunted Rodz. Winner: Harley Race defeated Johnny Rodz in 12:24 by pinfall with a Piledriver. Rating: B[/QUOTE] Ray Stevens is shown arriving backstage, much to the surprise of the announcers. Nobody knew he was coming but the legend is welcome here in TCW if that’s his plan. Rating: B+ [b] 4-way #1 contenders match for the TV title [/b] [QUOTE][b]Tully Blanchard vs Big John Studd vs Curt Henning vs Rip Oliver[/b] -Heenan did good work at ring side. -Harley Race cold ****ed Studd to help Tully eliminate him. Winner: Tully Blanchard defeated Big John Studd, Curt Henning and Rip Oliver in 15:24; the order of elimination was Curt Henning first, then Rip Oliver, and finally Big John Studd. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] The Assassin is talking about being the underdog when the camera pans off of him ignoring him and zooms in on Kerry Von Erich and Macho Man’s lady Miss Elisabeth chatting awfully close to each other. The camera cuts back to the Assassin just as he’s finishing saying how nobody is paying attention to him and he’s an underdog. [Rating B] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #2[/b] [QUOTE][b]Kerry Von Erich vs The Masked Superstar[/b] -Crowd dug the match. -The Masked Superstar really got the crowd into the match. Winner: Kerry Von Erich defeated The Masked Superstar in 7:40 by pinfall with a Tornado Punch. Rating: B+[/QUOTE] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #3[/b] [QUOTE][b]Nick Bockwinkel vs “Superstar” Billy Graham[/b] -Billy Graham was exhausted by the end of the match. Winner: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Superstar Billy Graham in 10:48 by pinfall with a Piledriver. Rating: B+ [/QUOTE] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #4[/b] [QUOTE][b]Terry Funk vs Bruno Sammartino[/b] -Solid match as both guys worked the mat well. Winner: Terry Funk defeated Bruno Sammartino in 12:39 when Bruno Sammartino was counted out fighting Nick Bockwinkel at ringside. Rating: A[/QUOTE] Post match Ray Stevens continues to beat down Sammartino as the crowd jeers. Stu Hart is seen looking very upset looking on. Rating: B

MALICE #4(2 Hours) Monday, February week 4, 1983 Hirsch Memorial Coliseum, Shreveport, LA (8,055) Announcers: Gene Oakerlund, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott (he’s picking the winners) Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: [b]Pre-Berry Goldwater invitational Battle Royal (winner gets to pick his opponent for the night.[/b] Bruno Sammartion, Terry Funk, Johnny Rodz, Billy Graham, Nick Bockwinkel, Harley Race, Masked Superstar, Kerry Von Erich. [b]Winner: Bruno Sammartino 15:10 tossing out Terry Funk for the win[/b] Rating: B Bruno was handed the trophy by Barry Goldwater to a standing ovation. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quick Card ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Road Warrior Vader vs Tony Atlas[/b] -Vader was tired by the end of the match. -Paul Ellering did great work at ring side. Winner: Road Warrior Vader at 7:35 by pin fall with the help of Paul Ellering inference. Rating: C-[/QUOTE] Precious Paul hypes his client as the second coming of pestilence. Vader stands back looking like a bad ass as the crowd begins to get sold on the big man and newest Road Warrior. Rating B Gary Hart and Stu Hart are sitting in their office chatting when in walks Bruno Sammartino. Bruno and Stu talk about the good old days of wrestling and how the sport is starting to change in the wrong direction. Bruno then tells Gary he has made up his mind he wants to take Terry Funk out of the tournament tonight protecting traditionalism. Rating B- Kerry Von Erich and Miss Elizabeth are backstage with Kerry giving her a neck message. Rating: A* [b]4-way #1 contenders match for the TV title[/b] [QUOTE][b]Abdullah The Butcher vs Arn Anderson vs Dick The Bruiser vs Ricky Steamboat[/b] -All men worked well together. -Steamboat was the stand out. joke almost mocking him when he was in control. Winner: Ricky Steamboat at 13:31 with a flying body press. Rating: B+[/QUOTE] Tully Blanchard and Harley Race are together, and make the announcement that they are going to be allies from now on, watching each others back. (Rating B) [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #1[/b] [QUOTE][b]Harley Race vs Johnny Rodz[/b] -Harley Race was on his game tonight and put on a show. -Tully Blanchard came to ring side and taunted Rodz. Winner: Harley Race defeated Johnny Rodz in 12:24 by pinfall with a Piledriver. Rating: B[/QUOTE] Ray Stevens is shown arriving backstage, much to the surprise of the announcers. Nobody knew he was coming but the legend is welcome here in TCW if that’s his plan. Rating: B+ [b] 4-way #1 contenders match for the TV title [/b] [QUOTE][b]Tully Blanchard vs Big John Studd vs Curt Henning vs Rip Oliver[/b] -Heenan did good work at ring side. -Harley Race cold ****ed Studd to help Tully eliminate him. Winner: Tully Blanchard defeated Big John Studd, Curt Henning and Rip Oliver in 15:24; the order of elimination was Curt Henning first, then Rip Oliver, and finally Big John Studd. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] The Assassin is talking about being the underdog when the camera pans off of him ignoring him and zooms in on Kerry Von Erich and Macho Man’s lady Miss Elisabeth chatting awfully close to each other. The camera cuts back to the Assassin just as he’s finishing saying how nobody is paying attention to him and he’s an underdog. [Rating B] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #2[/b] [QUOTE][b]Kerry Von Erich vs The Masked Superstar[/b] -Crowd dug the match. -The Masked Superstar really got the crowd into the match. Winner: Kerry Von Erich defeated The Masked Superstar in 7:40 by pinfall with a Tornado Punch. Rating: B+[/QUOTE] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #3[/b] [QUOTE][b]Nick Bockwinkel vs “Superstar” Billy Graham[/b] -Billy Graham was exhausted by the end of the match. Winner: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Superstar Billy Graham in 10:48 by pinfall with a Piledriver. Rating: B+ [/QUOTE] [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #4[/b] [QUOTE][b]Terry Funk vs Bruno Sammartino[/b] -Solid match as both guys worked the mat well. Winner: Terry Funk defeated Bruno Sammartino in 12:39 when Bruno Sammartino was counted out fighting Nick Bockwinkel at ringside. Rating: A[/QUOTE] Post match Ray Stevens continues to beat down Sammartino as the crowd jeers. Stu Hart is seen looking very upset looking on. Rating: B

MALICE #5(1 Hour 30 minutes) Live on CBS 10:00pm cst (rating: 1,529,735) Monday, March week 1, 1983 Hullman Center, Terre Haute, IN (10) Announcers: Gene Oakerlund, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott (he’s picking the winners) Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: B+ [b]Dark Match.[/b] Don’t Feed The Animals vs The Road Warriors with Paul Ellering [b]Winner: The Road Warriors defeated Don't Feed The Animals in 8:41 when Road Warrior Hawk defeated Giant Haystacks by pinfall when Paul Ellering interfered. [/b] Rating: C [b]Dark Match.[/b] King Kong Bundy w/Bobby Heenan vs The Iron Sheik [b]Winner: The Iron Sheik defeated King Kong Bundy in 6:52 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.[/b] Rating: C The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Ricky Steamboat take on Tully Blanchard for the TV title tonight and welcome everybody to the first ever televised Malice on the CBS!! Rating C+ Paul Ellering, Road Warrior Vader, Road Warrior Animal, and Road Warrior Hawk come out to the announcer's podium. Paul Ellering begins issuing warnings to all within earshot that this stable is one of pure dominance. "No one is safe," he suggests, "From the highest on the hill - to the ants who make it, know that We are the masters of the ship and We are the winds that guide it. Anyone who gets in our way will be pushed to the wayside." Rating: B+ [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Road Warrior Vader vs Tony Atlas[/b] -Vader was tired by the end of the match. -Paul Ellering did great work at ring side. - The match suffered because of the lack of selling on display. Winner: Road Warrior Vader defeated The Crusher in 7:49 by pinfall with a Vadersault. During the match we also had Road Warrior Hawk run in and attack Crusher. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] The cameras take us to the ring, where Ray Stevens invites Bruno Sammartino to join him from the back. Last week we saw Ray Stevens enter the arena out of nowhere and attack Bruno costing him his tournament match. As Bruno makes his way down the aisle, Ray Stevens repeatedly thanks the producers and the crowd for allowing him the opportunity to speak. When Bruno enters the ring, The Crippler goes into a lengthy apology for his recent actions. The Crippler sincerely wishes to make it up to not only Bruno, but also the fans. Rating: A [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #1[/b] [QUOTE][b]Nick Bockwinkel vs Kerry Von Erich[/b] -Both men worked the mat well. -The crowd was digging Kerry Von Erich. -Miss Elisabeth the wife of Randy Savage was watching backstage with great interest. Winner: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Kerry Von Erich in 12:54 by disqualification after Randy Savage attacked Bockwinkel costing Kerry the match making Savage laugh. Nick Bockwinkel is in the final match for the world title! Rating: A[/QUOTE] The Blackjacks are shown taking part in a press conference. They say that they accept the challenge that THe Flag Burners made, and will face them in tag team competition for the world tag titles. The champions should be American’s not some slant eyed Asians. Rating: C+ [b]WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCH #2[/b] [QUOTE][b]Terry Funk vs Harley Race[/b] -Stu Hart is at ring side. -Terry Funk and Harley Race have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. -The ref banned Tully Blanchard from ring side after he interferes. -Terry Funk snags Hart’s cheer and smiles and waves from in the ring as he nails Race in the head with the ref looking elsewhere. Winner: Terry Funk defeated Harley Race in 12:33 by pinfall after using a foreign object.. Terry Funk will take on Nick Bockwinkel in the final match for the world title! Rating: A[/QUOTE] Bruno Sammartino is shown backstage, where officials have just found him bloody and unconscious, the apparent victim of a hit and run attack. Paramedics appear to stretcher him out. [Rating A*] [b]TCW TV TITLE[/b] [QUOTE][b]Tully Blanchard vs Ricky Steamboat[/b] -Crowd dug the match. -Everybody and their mother seemed to interfere to help Blanchard. Winner: Ricky Steamboat defeated Tully Blanchard in 17:45 by pinfall with a Flying Body Press. The match also had a lot of interference: Harley Race targeted The Dragon, Roddy Piper attacked The Dragon, and finally Ted Dibiase interfered against The Dragon. Ricky Steamboat wins the TCW TV Champion title. Rating: B+[/QUOTE] Post match Ray Stevens, Harley Race, Tully Blanchard, Ted Dibiase, and Roddy Piper are together beating down the new champion. They toss Steamboat out of the ring and throw the title on his beaten body like garbage. Ray Stevens talks about tradition and violence and how he is the real star of this sport and not Sammartino. Ray has assembled this group of men and named them after the show title MALICE. The Malice Crew will protect tradition and look out for each other making sure they are the top of the wrestling world. The setbacks show tonight will never happen again now that this brothership is formed. Who sent Bruno to the hospital? The Malice Crew did, Malice Style. Rating: B [b][u]POST SHOW NEWS TCW RAISES TO INTERNATIONAL SIZE FEDERATION!!!!!![/b][/u]

Amazing You went all out on this. This is f'ing amazing, I have been reading this for a few hours now, catchin up. No dissapointments here. I was prob a little to young and unknowing to go back this far. I just started my dynasty more modern day, you should check it out sometime. Anyways this is great, im looking forward to whats next. Good work.

Very interested in seeing where you go with the Malice crew! Talk about a super stable! Congrats on going international! How is SWF faring so far? Anxious to get a report! As for the Bockwinkel/Funk title match... My money is on the Funker! Anyway, this is good stuff! Keep it up!

MALICE #6 (1 Hour 30 minutes) Live on CBS 10:00pm cst (rating: 1,657,152) +127,417 from last week Monday, March week 2, 1983 Stephen C. O’Connell Center, Gainsville, FL (10) Announcers: Lee Marshall, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Back Stage: Gene Oakerlund Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: A [b]Dark Match.[/b] Jake Roberts vs Giant Haystacks [b]Winner: Jake Roberts defeated Giant Haystacks in 7:37 by pinfall with The DDT.[/b] Rating: C [b]Dark Match.[/b] Bret Hart vs Ple Anderson [b]Winner: Ole Anderson with a running Knee Drop at 8:55.[/b] Rating: B Ray Stevens approaches his old friend Nick Bockwinkel telling him that he needs to allow Harley Race to step in for him as the number one contender for the vacant world title. Nick tells Ray that what he did to Bruno is unacceptable and no way in hell is he going to join the Malice Crew or step aside for them!! Rating B+ Bobby Heenan and King Kong Bundy come out and offer 11,000 to anyone that can body slam Bundy. Tommy Rich comes out and attempts the challenge, only to lose. Rating: A* [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]King Kong Bundy w/Heenan vs Kerry Von Erich[/b] -Pre-match Kerry and Miss Elisabeth were flirting. -Kerry Von Erich looked to have it won when out of nowhere comes Randy Savage with a crazed look and a chair. - The match suffered because of the lack of selling on display. Winner: Big John Studd defeated Kerry Von Erich in 9:07 by pinfall with a Heart Punch. During the match we also had Randy Savage run in and attack The Texas Tornado. Rating: B-[/QUOTE] Roddy Piper is in the ring telling the world how great the Malice Crew is. How they are going to rule wrestling for a long time. Tonight he wants to bring the first title to the home team. He wants Steamboat in a title match if Ricky’s got the nuts to bring in on.. Rating: B+ [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Blackjack Mulligan vs Mr. Fuji[/b] -Both men had their partners at ring side. -Both men ended up on the outside where a four man brawl started to the delight of the fans. Winner: Blackjack Mulligan drew with Mr. Fuji in 10:47 following a double count out. Rating: B[/QUOTE] The Malice Crew enter the ring where Ray Stevens tells the world that people who stand in their way will end up like Bruno Sammartino. Ray Stevens told the world tonight we watch as Nick Bockwinkel does whats right and hands over his spot in the title match to Harley Race. Rating: B Superstar Billy Graham with Superstar Sherri are in there set where people mail in letters asking them questions. Its the Superstar Advice show. The first letter is from Andy K wondering if Billy Graham likes the Jews and how come all Jewish wrestlers get screwed. Billy Graham laughed it off saying I guess Jews aren’t Superstars. Rating: B+ [b]Tripe Threat Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Arn Anderson vs Dynamite Kid vs Steve Williams w/Cpt. Lou[/b] -Lou and Dr. Death work very well together. -Great match all around Winner: Steve Williams pinned Arn Anderson after Capt. Lou hit Arn over the head with a chair at 11:20 Rating: C[/QUOTE] Ricky Steamboat tells Piper and the whole world that he accepts the challenge for a match tonight.[Rating A] [b]TCW TV TITLE[/b] [QUOTE][b]Roddy Piper vs Ricky Steamboat[/b] -These guys worked great together -Fans loved the match. -Harley Race made the run in and it looked as Piper was about to win. -From the crowd with bandages on Bruno Sammartino makes the save. Winner: Ricky Steamboat defeated Roddy Piper in 11:51 by submission after interference from Bruno Sammartino. During the match we also had Harley Race run in and attack The Dragon. Ricky Steamboat makes defense number 1 of his TCW TV Champion title. Rating: A*[/QUOTE] [b]A Taste of Whats to Come non-title[/b] [QUOTE][b]Terry Funk vs Nick Bockwinkel[/b] -These guys worked great together -Fans loved the match. -The Malice Crew tried to make a run in and both wrestlers fought them off. Winner: Terry Funk drew with Nick Bockwinkel in 10:00 when the time limit expired. Rating: A*[/QUOTE] Nick told the crowd they would see Terry Funk vs Nick Bockwinkel at the next Pay-Per-View and nobody was going to stop either of them from facing off.

MALICE #8 (1 Hour 30 minutes) Live on CBS 10:00pm cst (rating: 1,661,396) +4,244 from last week Monday, March week 3, 1983 Fogelman Area, New Orleans, LA (5,000) Announcers: Lee Marshall, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Back Stage: Gene Oakerlund Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: A [b]Dark Match.[/b] The Hart Foundation vs The Road Warriors [b]Winner: The Road Warriors defeated The Hart Foundation in 7:40 when Road Warrior Hawk defeated Bret Hart by pinfall when Paul Ellering interfered. Rating: C [b]Dark Match.[/b] Dick The Bruiser vs Sweet Daddy Siki Winner: Sweet Daddy Siki defeated Dick the Bruiser in 7:55 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. Rating: C+ ================================================================================== Gary Hart and Stu Hart enter from the back for a major announcement. Both men are in expensive suits and look very serious in their demeanor. Gary Hart: The last Sunday of April live on Pay-Per-View will be the biggest night in wrestling history. We will crown both the world heavy weight singles champion and the world heavy weight tag team champions. Three and a half hours of wrestling will be give to all of you who can afford what we have. Beg your parents, save your dollars, and be ready to pay for the greatest night of wrestling as TCW presents Ultimate Status. In the next six weeks we will be setting up the matches that will make this card shine above anything any other federation offers. What we know now is The Flag Burners and the Blackjacks will square off for Tag gold and Nick Bockwinkel and Terry Funk will battle for the biggest prize in wrestling. Stu Hart: Terry Funk is not a wrestler and does not deserve a shot at the gold. Maniacs are not wrestlers and this man shouldn’t be in this match. This is my feelings and the feelings of the board. Gary Hart: Stu I’m not sure this is the place for this discussion. I mean what can we do he earned his spot to be in the final two?? Stu Hart: Well he is a dangerous wrestler what if he were to get hurt. I mean what if either guy were to get hurt would the show be cancelled? A twinkle appears in Gary Hart’s eyes as he pretends like he’s thinking in this obviously preplanned out. Gary Hart: I know you’re not a fan of the Malice Crew Stu, but they seem to be on to something. They have unionized and I think its only fair we name Harley Race the alternative in the title match if something were to “happen” to either wrestler. Stu Hart: WOW! What a great idea if say something bad were to happen to…oh…I don’t know Terry Funk…Harley Race would replace him in the world title match!! Sounds fair as President of the Board and with your approval Mr. Commissioner I will sign off on that. Gary Hart just happens to have a contract in his back contract with Stu Hart signs with a smile and a wink. Bob Caudle: Ladies and gentleman we might be witnessing sheer debauchery as the power that be seem to want to swindle Terry Funk out of the world title. I say politics does not belong in wrestling this is a con. Lord Alfred Hayes: What doesn’t belong are guys who think violence is wrestling. These men make up a commission that must protect that integrity of this company. Nobody is cheating anybody they are just placing a safety net if something were to happen to either Funk or Bockwinkel. Bob Caudle: You see how you want to see it. I see them giving motive to Harley Race to take out somebody who earned their spot. Lee Marshall: I just got word that Terry Funk will face Abdullah the Butcher tonight in a hardcore match!! Bob Caudle: Glad to see management taking every step to make sure the two contenders are protected. Rating B- [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Superstar Billy Graham w/ Superstar Sherri vs The Masked Superstar[/b] -Mark Lewin came running in with Andy Kaufman cold ****ing Graham on the apron while Kaufman distracted the ref. Winner: The Masked Superstar defeated Superstar Billy Graham in 6:24 by pinfall following interference from Mark Lewin. Rating: B[/QUOTE] Mark Lewin enters the ring and whips Billy Graham with a whip over and over as Kaufman eggs him on. Rating: B Kaufmann: Billy Graham is an anti-Semitic and needs to pay for his hate of the Jews. Meet Mark Lewin Superstar! Better then Jesus Christ Superstar and much more vengeful. Our people will no longer be abused by people like you. Lets get out of here Mark before these Jew hating bayou hillbillies turn on us. Rating: B [b]Tag Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]The Blackjack vs Don’t Feed The Animals[/b] Winner: The Blackjacks defeated Don't Feed The Animals in 6:35 when Blackjack Lanza defeated Giant Haystacks by pinfall with a Piledriver. Rating: B-[/QUOTE] We go backstage, where Kerry Von Erich is seen flirting with Miss Elizabeth. After laying on the charm, they both walk off together, holding hands.Rating: B [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Steve Williams w/Lou Albano vs The Crusher[/b] -Lou and Dr. Death work very well together. -Great match all around Winner: Steve Williams defeated The Crusher in 6:57 by pinfall when Lou Albano interfered. Rating: C +[/QUOTE] [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Jake Roberts vs Ted Dibiase[/b] -These guys worked great together -Fans loved the match. -Harley Race made the run in and it looked as Piper was about to win. -Piper comes in to help his Malice brother. Winner: Ted Dibiase defeated Jake Roberts in 10:58 when Jake Roberts was counted out after being attacked by Roddy Piper. Rating: B+[/QUOTE] Terry Funk: Stu Hart is a waste of oxygen. I see what they are doing and FUNK THEM~! They want me out of the title match, fine. But brothers and sisters I’m going to go down like I came into this world and that’s kicking and screaming. Malice Crew, Hart’s, Elvis, it doesn’t matter I’m NOT BACKING DOWN. Rating: A [b]TV TITLE MATCH[/b] [QUOTE][b]Kerry Von Erich vs Ricky Steamboat (champ)[/b] Caudle: MY GOD Von Erich just hit the tornado punch! Hayes: I think its going to be a good night for Texas. Marshall: Here comes the pin and we’re going to have a new champion. Caudle: Wait a minute? What the hell? Hayes: Its Randy Savage!! He’s going nuts at ring side the ref is restraining him instead of making the count. Marshall: Von Erich is upset and he’s letter Savage and the ref know. Caudle: You don’t monkey with another monkey’s monkey or you might meet the gorilla. Hayes: What the hell are you babbling about now? Marshall: Dragon lock!! Steamboat has the Dragon Lock secure on the distracted Von Erich. Winner: Terry Ricky Steamboat defeated Kerry Von Erich in 11:42 by submission after interference from Randy Savage. Ricky Steamboat makes defence number 2 of his TCW TV Champion title. Rating: A[/QUOTE] [b]Singles Hardcore Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Terry Funk vs Abdullah The Butcher[/b] Winner: Terry Funk defeated Abdullah the Butcher in 9:29 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. During the match we also had Harley Race run in and attack Funk. Rating: A[/QUOTE] Terry Funk is celebrating his victory in the ring. Tully Blanchard, Ray Stevens and Harley Race run in and attack, beating Funk down into the mat. They leave him bloodied and destroyed as the camera fades on the credits. Rating: B

• 2 weeks later...
MALICE #9 (1 Hour 30 minutes) Live on CBS 10:00pm cst (rating: 1,453,538) -207,858 from last week Monday, March week 4, 1983 Blue Cross Arena, Rochester, NY (7,685) Announcers: Lee Marshall, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Back Stage: Gene Oakerlund Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: C+ [b]Dark Match.[/b] Jake Roberts vs Kung Fu [b]Winner: Jake Roberts defeated Kung Fu in 7:51 by count out. Rating: C- [b]Dark Match.[/b] Curt Henning vs Road Warrior Vader Winner: Big Van Vader defeated Curt Hennig in 7:31 by pinfall with a Vaderbomb. Rating: C- =============================================================== Nick Bockwinkle enters the offices of Stu and Gary Hart looking a bit concerned. Nick: Listen I know you don’t want Funk in the Main Event at Ultimate Status and I can understand that. But just like me he earned that spot and what you are doing is wrong. Gary Hart: I don’t like your tone. Nick: I don’t give a crap! I mean no disrespect but the fact is I can handle Terry Funk and Terry Funk is who I’m going to face. If anybody messes with him I walk out of this company and sign with SWF tomorrow. I’ll turn this whole tournament into a joke which is what its going to become if the world title Match isn’t Funk vs Bockwinkel. Stu Hart: Are you out of your mind coming in here with threats like that? Nick Bockwinkle: Pardon me old man but I’m talking to the commish not you. Stu Hart: You and I tonight in a submissions match. Nick Bockwinkle: What ever. Lee Marshall: Tonight Stu Hart is stepping out of retirement to face Nick Bockwinkle! Lord Alfred Hayes: If Bruno Sammartino wasn’t scared off by the Malice Crew I could have challenged him to a match and we could compete with Matlock in the senior ratings! Bob Caudle: Gentlemen all old jokes aside I worry tonight that the Harts have something up their sleeves. I smell trouble. Lord Alfred Hayes: Trouble? No that’s just Lee’s natural odor. RATING: C+ [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan vs The Masked Superstar[/b] -Heenan worked the match well getting Masked Superstar so frustrated he used a chair on the giant. Winner: Big John Studd defeated Johnny Rodz in 7:56 by disqualification.. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] Bobby Heenan grabs a mic and tells the world that the real giant is here in TCW. Bobby has spent the last three weeks in Red China where he is friends with the communist leader. They trained Big John Studd in the art of Godzilla! The monster has been unleashed just watch and see. Rating: B [b]Tag Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]The Flag Burners vs The Outlaws[/b] Winner: The Flag Burners defeated The Outlaws in 8:37 when Ron Bass was counted out while fighting Mr. Fuji. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] Gene Oakerlund is backstage with Mark Lewin and Andy Kaufman talking about the recent lawsuit filed against TCW and Superstar Billy Graham on the grounds of discrimination. Basically we learn that Billy Graham has been suspended due to anti-Semitic comments he made. Oakerlund: IS this the best way to handle this? Kaufman: I think it is Gene you’re a Christian you don’t understand the pain of being a Jew and the hate we feel. Oakerlund: Would you be willing to face him? Kaufman: If we can choose the ref and the stipulations we may be willing to have a match and drop the lawsuit. Rating C- [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Steve Williams w/Lou Albano vs Arn Anderson[/b] -Lou and Dr. Death work very well together. -Terrible match Steve Williams may be losing his push. Winner: Steve Williams defeated Arn Anderson in 7:33 by pinfall with a handful of tights. Rating: E[/QUOTE] Terry Funk runs into Nick Bockwinkel backstage. Terry: This who thing about if I’m hurt before our match and you walk thing is very noble. But Funk off I don’t need you help man. Nick: Hey I just want to beat a healthy Terry Funk no a crippled one so you don’t have any excuses when you lose big boy. Terry Funk: 5 weeks until the Gold is mine just back off. Rating: B+ [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Paul Orndorff vs Randy Savage[/b] -Solid Match -Kerry Von Erich smacked Elisabeth’s ass on has way into the ring, she smiled. Winner: Paul Orndorff defeated Randy Savage in 6:52 by pinfall following interference from Kerry Von Erich. Rating: C[/QUOTE] Back from break we see Kerry Von Erich smiling after his attack on Savage when out of nowhere Randy Savage comes charging in like a madman continuing the brawl until the two are separated Miss Elisabeth looks scared. Rating: C- [b]TV TITLE MATCH[/b] [QUOTE][b]Abdullah the Butcher vs Ricky Steamboat (champ)[/b] Winner: Ricky Steamboat defeated Abdullah the Butcher in 9:31 by pinfall with a Flying Body Press. Rating: B-[/QUOTE] [b]Singles Submission Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Nick Bockwinkel vs Stu Hart[/b] Winner: Nick Bockwinkel defeated Stu Hart in 9:50 by submission after blatantly cheating. The match also had a lot of interference: Harley Race targeted Bockwinkel, Roddy Piper attacked Bockwinkel, Tully Blanchard attacked Bockwinkel, Ted Dibiase attacked Bockwinkel, and finally Ray Stevens interfered against Bockwinkel. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] Nick Bockwinkel is taking a major beatdown from the Malice Crew when to the pop of the crowd enters Terry Funk with a baseball bat. Behind him is Bruno Sammartino the two men help make the save on Bockwinkel warding off the Malice Crew. Nick Bockwinkel gets up and begins shoving Funk before Bruno Sammartino breaks them up as the camera fades. Rating: B-

• 5 weeks later...
MALICE #10 (1 Hour 30 minutes) Live on CBS 10:00pm cst (rating: 1,535,731) +82,193 from last week Monday, April week 1, 1983 The Philadelphia Spectrum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (8,402) Announcers: Lee Marshall, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Back Stage: Gene Oakerlund Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: [b]Dark Match.[/b] Don’t Feed The Animals vs The Hart Foundation [b]Winner: Don't Feed The Animals defeated The Hart Foundation in 7:46 when Giant Haystacks defeated Arn Anderson by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. Rating: B [b]Dark Match.[/b] Dynamite Kid vs Tony Atlas Winner: Tony Atlas defeated Dynamite Kid in 8:30 by submission with a Full Nelson. Rating: C =============================================================== [b]3 vs 3[/b] [QUOTE][b]The Road Warriors (Hawk, Animal, Vader) w/ Paul Ellering vs The Outlaws and Les Thatcher[/b] - Paul Ellering did some good work at ringside. Winner: Road Warrior Animal, Road Warrior Hawk and Big Van Vader defeated Ron Bass, Jerry Brisco and Les Thornton in 10:37 when Big Van Vader defeated Les Thornton by pinfall with a Vaderbomb. Rating: [/QUOTE] Terry Funk enters the ring to the cheering of the crowds. He lights a cigarette and smiles as he picks up a mic. Funk: I never knew the east coast would dig a good old by from Texas. (crowd pops) Funk: Well twist my nipples! You know the suits in the back aren’t happy that the tournament to crown a new champion ended up being a slacker like me and a snore like Nick Bockwinkle. I mean I can understand them not liking Nicky but old Terry? Come on. Funk that! (crowd pops) Funk: I think the Malice Crew, the boys in the back, and maybe even the good lord don’t want us to make it to Ultimate Status. The Malice Crew is a joke, I can careless about the guys in the back, and the good lord and I got our own deal worked out. SO I propose that if both Nick and I make it to Ultimate Status we both get a fair match. In order for that to happen I say it should be in cage! How about Nicky you game??? Funk drops the mic as the crowd cheers on. Lee Marshall: My God a cage match? Lord Alfred Hayes: They have to make it to the pay-per-view first. That should be what he is worried about not the match. Bob Caudle: Terry Funk is a cunning man it could be he is goating Bockwinkle out of a wrestling match and into more of a Funk style brawl. He maybe hedging his bets here ladies and gentlemen. Rating: B+ [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Harley Race vs Kerry Von Erich[/b] Winner: Harley Race defeated Kerry Von Erich in 16:58 by pinfall with a Piledriver. During the match we also had Randy Savage run in and attack Race. Rating: B-[/QUOTE] Gene Oakerlund: Mean Gene Oakerlund back stage with the senior member of the Malice Crew a true wrestling legend Ray Stevens. You guys took Sammartino out a few weeks ago and yet he’s back. It seems you guys are trying to take over TCW but are falling short. Stevens: I don’t know how a short balding dolt like you ever got a job in broadcasting. Listen up Gene the fact is we are supported by the management of this federation to see things go the way of tradition. Now if you know your history Gene you will know I’m the biggest star of the 60’s and all of the 70’s before the Government shut wrestling down. I was happily retired laying the ladies and watching the A-Team. But then I see this malcontent Sammartino on TV talking about being a legend. Being the best. Being what the wrestling world was built on. He was trying to steal my legacy Gene and I can’t allow that. I can’t allow frauds like him claming greatness nor can I bare to watch trash fighters like Terry Funk insult our sport. The Malice Crew is made up of guys who understand and value tradition. We are the brotherhood of the sport and we will make sure things happen are way. Oakerlund: No doubt Bruno is watching on what do you have to say to him? Stevens: Ultimate Status lets find out who has the true status of living legend. Lets step into the ring and make it happen. Unless perhaps Bruno is all out of meatballs after the beating we’ve laid on him. Oakerlund: Well there you have it folks Ray Stevens is calling out Bruno Sammartino for the PPV! Rating B+ [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Roddy Piper vs Tommy Rich[/b] Winner: Roddy Piper defeated Tommy Rich in 12:31 by submission with a Sleeperhold. Rating: B- [/QUOTE] Miss Elisabeth: Randy you are out of control and we are done. PERIOD. (Elisabeth is backstage with Kerry Von Erich who she grabs and begins to make out with as Randy Savage is seen watching this on a monitor backstage. HE goes nuts and begins trashing the locker room before exiting to hunt them down.) Rating C [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Ole Anderson vs Larry Zbyszko[/b] -Solid Match -Kerry Von Erich smacked Elisabeth’s ass on has way into the ring, she smiled. Winner: Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson in 11:39 by submission after blatantly cheating. Rating: B+[/QUOTE] Gene Oakerlund: Mean Gene back here now with Kerry Von Erich who earlier tonight seems to have found a new love in Randy Savages wife or soon to be ex-wife Miss Elisabeth. How could you Kerry? Kerry Von Erich: The Texas Torrnado rolled in and swept up this country boy. Truth is Gene I never intended to hurt Randy or to even fall in love with Elisabeth. But Randy Savage is a nut. He is insane Gene and I worried about Elisabeth with him. I know she is safe with me and I’m happy the way things worked out. Gene Oakerlund: Well I guess I can respect that. But how are you going to deal with Savage? Kerry Von Erich: The same way I deal with all my trouble and that’s in the rin….. Gene Oakerlund: What the hell? Savage: YOU’RE A DEAD MAN!! YEAAAAAAAAAAA A DEAD MAAAAAAAAAANNN Savage busts in a can of Lysol and a lighter. He sprays the can into the flame creating a blow torch right in Von Erich’s face clearly burning the flesh as Von Erich hits the ground hard. Gene runs off as security steps in finally restraining Savage as medics try to help the burnt faced Von Erich son. Lee Marshall: My God his face is charred. Lord Alfred Hayes: I’m not a fan of Von Erich but this is a step to far. Bob Caudle: The number one cause of homicide in America involves two men and a woman. Lee Marshall: He could be blind or disfigured. This is horrible. Lord Alfred Hayes: I hate when good looking guys get turned ugly. Such a shame! Bob Caudle: This is no time for jokes Hayes. This is serious stuff and friends we are out of time more info next week. Rating: C

• 1 month later...
Sunday, May 1st 1983 [SIZE="6"]TCW PRESENTS: ULTIMATE STATUS [/SIZE] [I](live only on Pay-Per-View on closed circuit technologies 3 and half hours!)[/I] Early matches signed….. [img]http://www.wrestlingtradingcards.com/images/1985_wrestling_all_stars/allstars_10.jpg[/img][img]http://www.carlson316wrestling.net/halloffame/bobbyheenan.jpg[/img] VS [img]http://www.wwe-france.com/HTLM/Hall_of_fame/Vader/big_van_vader_01.jpg[/img] [img]http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesE/ellering.jpg[/img] [B]Battle of the Monsters[/B] [U]Big John Studd w/Bobby Heenan vs Roadwarrior Vader w/Ellering[/U] Bobby Heenan says he has the best big man in the business. Paul Ellering disagrees and the two men agree to have a brawl to solve this little dispute. I wonder what Andre thinks in the SWF? [img]http://www.webpowerplus.org/~quasi/Graham/1.jpg[/img][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cc/Sherri.JPG[/img] VS [img]http://www.wrestlingclassics.com/wrestlingppv/images/mark-lewin-1.jpg[/img][img] http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/comic/andy-kaufman/portrait.jpg[/img] [B]Law suit match [/B] [U]“Super Star” Billy Graham vs “The Jewish God” Mark Lewin w/Andy Kaufman [/U] Billy Graham said he didn’t think Jew’s were Superstars on his call in show. Andy Kaufman and the Jewish God were offended. So they did what any good wrestler does, they sued. Teddy and Stu Hart talked Lewin into having a match instead the winner wins the law suit. IF Graham wins he is reinstated and the lawsuit is dropped. If Lewin wins he will win the judgment of 100,000 dollars. [img]http://www.midatlanticgateway.com/Almanac/mid_a_history/mid_a_history_images/mid-a_champions_photos/Ricky%20Steamboat.jpg[/img] VS [img]http://www.mediaman.com.au/profiles/pipermic.jpg[/img] [B]TV Title Match [/B] [U]Tito Santana (champion) vs Rowdy Roddy Piper [/U] The best match to ever take place in TCW was Piper versus Santana one. Santana came up on top but a lot of interference from Pipers Malice Crew interjected. This match promises to be clean and for the TV title. Will history repeat it’s self and these two young stars will put on a match to remember? Stay tuned. [img]http://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/images/halloffame/image91.jpg[/img] VS [img]http://homepage.mac.com/viktor2/btw/ray.jpg[/img] [B]Legends Match [/B] [U]Bruno Sammartino vs Ray Stevens[/U] Sammartino claimed to be the star of the 70’s and Ray Stevens was pissed. So he joined the TCW, created the Malice Crew (Blanchard, DiBiase, Race, Piper), and beat down Sammartino. He has since used number to torment Bruno but now in a cage these two legends will have it out. Who is the real legend? This match will be in a cage to keep the Malice Crew out. [img]http://www.steveswrestling.com/misc/blackjacks.jpg[/img] VS [img]http://www.wrestlingworld.it/Historical/Tagteamgallery/mrfujiproftorutanaka.jpg[/img] [B]First TCW Tag Team Match [/B] [U]The Flag Burners vs The Blackjacks [/U] West versus East meet in the center of the ring for the world tag team titles. The Flag Burners are made up of Mr. Fuji and Toru Tanaka from the land of the rising sun. From the West Blackjack Lanza and Blackjack Mulligan look to set their rising sun. [img]http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesF/funk_76.jpg[/img] VS [img]http://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/images/photos/bockwinkel-nick12.jpg[/img] [B]First TCW World Title Match*[/B] [U]Terry Funk vs Nick Bockwinkel[/U] TCW management didn’t want Terry Funk to be in this match. He’s loud, rude, abrasive, and certainly not a wrestler. But the brawler earned a spot in the match and he’s hell bent on being the first world champion. Nick Bockwinkel is the exact opposite. He’s a clean cut guy and a hell of a wrestler. Management wanted Bockwinkel versus Race in a traditional title match. Oddly Bockwinkel has defended Funk saying he earned his spot and he wants Funk fair and square. Bockwinkel has threatened to pull out of the match if Funk isn’t his opponent or if management interferes in the title match he will quit and join SWF with the world title. It’s a reluctant title match but it is the fair ending of a 32 man tournament. The first champion will be crowned live on pay-per-view. *If either man is injured or pulls out Harley Race of the Malice Crew will take their spot.

MALICE #11 (1 Hour 30 minutes) Live on CBS 10:00pm cst (rating: 1,543,922) +8,191 from last week Monday, April week 2, 1983 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ (8,670) Announcers: Lee Marshall, Lord Alfred Hayes, Bob Caudle Back Stage: Gene Oakerlund Card Booker: Duke Williams Match Booker: George Scott Refs: Paul Morton, Earl Hebner Rating: B [b]Dark Match.[/b] [QUOTE][b]Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound (Johnny Rodz/Jake Roberts vs Pure POWER (Warrior/Atlas) [/b] Winner: Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound defeated Pure POWER in 7:50 when Jake Roberts defeated Ultimate Warrior by pinfall with The DDT. Rating: C+[/QUOTE] [b]Dark Match.[/b] [QUOTE][b]The Flag Burners(Fuji/Tanaka) vs Don’t Feed The Animals(George Steele/Haystacks)[/b] Winner: The Flag Burners defeated Don't Feed The Animals in 7:37 when Mr. Fuji defeated George Steele by submission after blatantly cheating. Rating: B+ [/QUOTE] =============================================================== Lee Marshall: Last week we ended the show with Randy Savage throwing a fire ball into the face of Kerry Von Erich Lord Alfred Hayes: He was just trying to help the kid out. Light a cigarette. Bob Caudle: Hayes this isn’t something to laugh about. Von Erich is now in at a Dallas Texas hospital recovering from third degree burns. Some suspect he will never look the same again. This is such a serious issue our Chairman Gary Hart is right now visiting the injured star. Folks I have to tell you I saw the live feed just before the start of the show and the following feed is very graphic. You have been warned now lets send it to Gary Hart who is at the bedside of Kerry Von Erich. The cameras take us to a hospital room. From his sick bed, a battered Kerry Von Erich cuts an interview with Gary Hart. Kerry’s face is clearly burnt up badly and is bandaged in white. Gary Hart: First off we at TCW apologize for this incident. Kerry Von Erich: You can cut the crap man I’m not looking to sue. I love Elisabeth, and Randy Savage can’t handle his wife about to leave him. I’m 22 years old Gary, my looks are everything. Now those looks may be gone. Call it vanity, or what ever the hell you want. But it’s the truth. I was a great looking guy now I’m a monster. Maybe what Savage did to me, pardon the pun, may have light the fire in me. I will get revenge and it won’t be pretty. I’m going to kill him book a match at Ultimate Status and make it the deadliest match the law will allow. He took my looks I’m going to take his wife and his life. Hart: The Pay-Per-View is three weeks away the doctors say its going to take months to heal. Von Erich: I’ll sign a waver if you want or we’ll do it with out the camera’s in the parking lot. Its going to happen Gary so book it. Hart: We’ll see what we can do. Have you spoken to Elisabeth? Von Erich: No. She hasn’t called or anything. If she’s listening I want her to know that I know its not her fault. I love your Elisabeth please call me. Hart: Thank you Kerry for your time. Bob Caudle: Could we see Savage versus Kerry at Ultimate Status? I don’t think it can happen but revenge can heal lots of wounds. Rating: C- [b]1 vs 1[/b] [QUOTE][b]Dick Slater vs Curt Henning w/Bobby Heenan[/b] - Curt Hennig was visibly tiring toward the end. - Bobby Heenan did some good work at ringside. - The announcing quality lifted the match. - The colour commentary gave the match a boost. - Curt Hennig is improving in Rumble skills. Winner: Dick Slater defeated Curt Hennig in 12:20 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. Rating: C[/QUOTE] Nick Bockwinkel is smoking a cigarette backstage relaxing when up walks the Malice Crew (Race,Stevens,Piper,Dibiase,Blanchard). Ray Stevens: Hey Nick how are you? Nick Bockwinkel: I was doing fine. Piper: Can I have a smoke? Nick Bockwinkel: Sure. Harley Race: Listen I want to take out Funk at Ultimate Status. We need you to step down, tender your resignation. Terry Funk is an insult to our nation and our world champion needs to be somebody with integrity. Nick Bockwinkel: Like you? Listen guys I’m going to handle the job and my answer is no. Ray Stevens: I don’t think your getting it. It’s not a question. Fists begin to fly as Blanchard cheap ****s Bockwinkel and the rest of the Crew join in. The beat him down a few minutes when out of nowhere enters Terry Funk waving a chain saw that was laying around. The crew scramble as Funk helps up Bockwinkel before walking off. The fans in the arena pop for Funk. Rating: C+ [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b] Big John Studd w/Bobby Heenan vs Dick The Bruiser[/b] Winner: Big John Studd defeated Dick the Bruiser in 6:33 by submission after interference from Bobby Heenan. Big Van Vader is seen back stage with the other Roadwarriors mocking Studd. Rating: B-[/QUOTE] Gene Okerland and Randy Savage are at the podium, discussing Macho Man's recent attack on Kerry Von Erich. Gene Oakerlund: What the hell did you do last week. Savage: OHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAA. GEAN OAKERLUUUUND what you saw was Madness. Madness created from MESSING WITH A MAN’S WIFE. A MACHO MAN doesn’t let anybody mess with his wife. Not you Oakerlund or Von Erich. He talks about revenge? LOOK INTO THE EYES OF THE MADNESS OAKERLUND! *Savage takes off his shades* Savage: Ultimate Status will be DOA if KERRY SHOWS UP. YEA. I’ll kill him if he show up!! You dig? Gene Oakerlund: What has Miss Elisabeth to say about all this? *Savage throws the podium* Savage: STUPID QUESTION YEAAAAAAAAAAAA *Savage storms off* Rating E [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]”Dr. Death” Steve Williams w/ Lou Albano vs Bruno Sammartino[/b] Winner: Steve Williams defeated Bruno Sammartino in 13:29 by pinfall with an Oklahoma Stampede. During the match we also had Ray Stevens run in and attack Bruno causing the set up to the Stampede. Rating: B+ [/QUOTE] Stu Hart comes out to the announcers desk and informs the crowd that he has signed a bout between Funk and Bockwinkel and Harley Race and The Crippler Ray Stevens and that it will be held tonight! Stu Hart: Since the two are now good buddies they should be able to work well together against the Malice Crew. Again if one of them were to be injured Harley Race will take their place in the title match at Ultimate Status. Bob Caudle: What is your problem Terry Funk earned his spot. Stu Hart: He is not a wrestler Bob you more then anybody should understand tradition. Rating C+ [b]Singles Match[/b] [QUOTE][b]Abdullah the Butcher vs “Rowdy” Roddy Piper[/b] Winner: Abdullah the Butcher drew with Roddy Piper in 6:34 following a double disqualification when both men traded chair shots then laughed heading for the beer stands. Rating: B-[/QUOTE] [b]Main Event[/b] [QUOTE][b]Nick Bockwinkel and Terry Funk vs Harley Race and Ray Stevens[/b] Winner: Nick Bockwinkel and Terry Funk defeated Ray Stevens and Harley Race in 11:39 when Nick Bockwinkel defeated Harley Race by submission with an Oriental Sleeper. During the match we also had Bruno Sammartino run in and attack The Crippler. Rating: B+ [/QUOTE] Terry Funk is celebrating his victory in the ring. When Nick Bockwinkel turns and attacks him, beating Funk down into the mat. Lee Marshall: Bockwinkel just attacked the unsuspecting Funk!! Things are heating up for Ultimate Status. Lord Alfred Hayes: That’s what Funk gets for interfering with Bockwinkel’s dealings with the Malice Crew. He was about to give them his slot in the main event when Funk came running in. Bob Caudle: That certainly was not the case as Funk saved Bockwinkel earlier in the match then he turns on his opponent here tonight in the center of the ring. The bottom line is it was wrong for Bockwinkel to do but these two man are fight for the worlds top prize in three weeks. Any upper hand could be the difference. More to come next week as awe are two show away from naming our first world champion. I’m Bob Caudle for Lord Alfred Hayes and Lee Marshall signing off from Atlantic City. Rating B-

Archived