TCW: The Future

Sunday, Week 4, December 2015

Brent Hill: Rocky, you've got 4 months left on your contract. You're one of the most prestigious workers in North America. When you're contract is up, everyone is going to come for you. You're our goldenboy, and you're one of our most valuable workers. I need you to promise me that you'll stay with us.

Rocky Golden: Brent, I'm not loyal to one company. This isn't Japan. I have my favorite companies and I'm loyal to the one that treats me right. TCW has treated me well, and it's the one I prefer. However, money talks and it can get me to move. If I get some perks or a lot of money, it's a guarantee that I'll stay in TCW.

Brent Hill: I don't know about whether or not you'll receive any of that. Rhodes isn't the most flashy person when it comes to money and he doesn't like wage matching. Would you take a hiring veto perk?

Rocky Golden: The only perk I'll take is creative control. I'd sign a contract without it, but when a company offers you that perk, it would be insane not to accept it and we both know that USPW and SWF aren't afraid to offer creative control to a valuable worker.

Brent Hill: I understand that. However, most of my plans for the next year revolve around you. Remember that.

Rocky Golden: I will. Is this meeting over?

Brent Hill: Yes. I've got a meeting with people from USA Sports 1, PPV-4-U and North Of The Border Pro Wrestling.

Tuesday, Week 1, January 2016 (TCW Presents Total Wrestling)

• As each of you unpromising people know, I am scheduled to fight Mighty Mo one last time in four weeks at Malice In Wonderland. I've been fighting him for nearly just over a year. I can't keep fighting him forever, because I've got a future full of world title after world title. Not only will I capture the TCW World Heavyweight Championship, but I'll eventually move on and capture world titles elsewhere, but while I'm stuck in Totally Cruddy Wrestling, I need to move up the ladder and fulfill my destiny. I'm going to finish off Mighty Mo at Malice In Wonderland. To show you idiots how confident I am about this match, I'm putting my hair on the line. So in four weeks, each of you can expect me to beat Mighty Mo and end our feud once and for all.[/color]

Match 4: Benny Benson defeated Brent Hill (78)

Match 5: Marc Speed defeated Bart Biggins (68)

Match 6: Eddie Peak defeated Danny Fonzarelli (78)

Match 7: Scout defeated Troy Tornado (82)

Floyd Goldworthy challenges Ricky Dale Johnson on behalf of American Buffalo (79):

Ricky Dale Johnson: In about four weeks, I'm going to finally get my revenge on American Buffalo. Him and that "Fast Buck" Goldworthy have been doing everything possible to avoid me for the last two months. I'll beat American Buffalo, then I'm going to beat down Goldworthy. So Kyle Rhodes, come out here right now, and make it official.

(Goldworthy enters) Goldworthy: If you even lay a hand on me, I'll have you fired and you'll be out of TCW like you should be. Before you say anything else, allow me to tell you why I am here. You see, American Buffalo doesn't accept challenges. He makes challenges. I've been told by the man I represent, Mr. Buffalo, to let you know that he is challenging you to a match at Malice In Wonderland.

Ricky Dale Johnson: So I can't challenge him? He can send his little puppet out to challenge me, but I can't challenge him? Alright, I accept his challenge, but tell him that neither of you are going to make it out of that arena unharmed. In fact, you're not going to make it out of this arena unharmed.

(Ricky Dale Johnson attacks Goldworthy and knocks him to the ground): Are you going to get me fired now? (Points to Rhodes at the commentary table) Are you going to fire me Rhodes? Looks like he's shaking his head "No", so go ahead and fire me yourself Floyd.

Rocky Golden promo about Aaron Andrews (95):

Rocky Golden: About two months ago, Aaron Andrews won the TCW World Heavyweight Championship at A Little South Of Sanity. However, instead of pinning me to win the belt, he pins Joshua Taylor, because it was a four way match. I was never pinned, so I have never lost to Aaron Andrews. He didn't defend his belt two nights ago at Psycho Circus, so he must defend it at Malice In Wonderland against me. Before the show started, I had a talk with Kyle Rhodes. He agreed with me and so he set up a match between me and Aaron Andrews at Malice In Wonderland. Andrews, I'm coming to get that title back. It is my goal to get the title back and become a five time TCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Show Rating: 83

Attendance: 13,430 (Utah Park Reservation, South West America)

Broadcasting: 6.69 (5,023,590 viewers) on The Pop! Network

<p>TCW: The Future</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Friday, Week 1, January 2016</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I wasn't sure if you'd come to this meeting. I am glad you've decided to accept my invitation though.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Victoria Stone-McFly</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I was actually excited to come here. A partnership between TCW and NOTBPW is a good thing. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I agree. I had some doubts, and didn't know if you or Jeremy Stone would agree about a meeting. Now that you're here, I wanted to talk about another idea. I think it's time we set up an inter-promotional show.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Victoria Stone-McFly</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: That does sound like a good idea. We'll need to set it for a date that we can both use. What about an event that takes place the day after Big City Brawl? Jeremy said you could use our top stars at the event.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I think we can do that, as long as nothing else comes up. Will you be attending?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Victory Stone-McFly</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: Jeremy and I will attend. We'll book the venue and contact you when we've got it figured out.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: Good. It was a pleasure doing business with you.</span></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Saturday, Week 1, January 2016 (TCW Saturday Night Showcase)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><ul><li><span style="font-size:14px;">Last Tuesday at TCW Presents Total Wrestling, my longtime rival Jay Chord announced that he wanted our fight at Malice In Wonderland to be our final fight. He said that he was going to become a world champion and so he didn't have time to keep fighting me. We've fought for just over a year, and so far we've beat each other an equal amount of times. He even put his hair on the line to show how confident he is that he'll win. In case you haven't noticed Chord, I've got a future to. I've risen through TCW's ranks every day and it won't be long before I'm in the world title picture. I might not have a wrestling lineage, but I've got skills that you wish you had. I'll be ready to beat you at Malice In Wonderland, and when I win, I'll make sure to cut off all of your hair, just to rub my win in your face.</span><span style="font-size:14px;">[/color]</span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;">

Match 5: Human Arsenal defeated Troy Tornado (76)</span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;">

Match 6: Wolf Hawkins defeated Joshua Taylor (75)</span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;">

Bryan Vessey Promo (78):</span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;">

</span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;"> About two months ago, at Threatening Behavior, Sammy Bach beat me in a match. There was nothing on the line and neither of us had anything to lose. However, what I don't like is that he beat me with a roll-up. He didn't make me tap out. He didn't legitimately pin me. He won when he caught me off guard and rolled me up. So I beat him around the arena to the point that he was in the hospital for a month. Now he's claiming that he didn't deserve to get attacked like that. He said he's going to stand up to me and "teach me a lesson". Well I'd like to see him try. I am certain that I'll beat Sammy Bach and finish him off. I will give him credit for not giving up though. So I'll make a promise. In the unlikely event that Sammy Bach makes me tap out or legitimately pins me at Malice In Wonderland, I will shake his hand after the match is over as a sign of respect. If I win, then he's going back to the hospital.</span></span><br /><span style="font-size:14px;">

</span></li></ul><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Show Rating: 75</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Attendance: 10,000 (Sold out, The V. Thompson Arena, South West America)</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Broadcasting: 8.35 (6,268,460 viewers) on USA Sports 1</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

</span></strong></p></div><p></p>

TCW: The Future

Tuesday, Week 2, January 2016 (TCW Presents Total Wrestling)

• Pre Show 1: Eddie Chandler defeated Elliot Thomas (69)

Pre Show 2: Matt Hocking defeated Jeremie Courtney (48)

Pre Show 3: Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Nate Johnson (64)

Match 1: Edd Stone defeated Bart Biggins (71)

Match 2: Giant Tana defeated Brent Hill (70)

Match 3: Darryl Devine defeated Freddy Huggins (76)

Match 4: Marc Speed defeated Guide (82)

Jay Chord Promo About Mighty Mo (71):

Last Saturday, Mighty Mo responded to my announcement that my hair is going to be on the line for our match at Malice In Wonderland. He said that he has more skills than I do. He said that he is going to be a world champion soon. I think that he's mistaken. Mighty Mo forgets that my father is Rip Chord. He is the one who made this company what it is today. If it weren't for him, TCW would be dead if it weren't for my father because the original owner was some kid who wanted a real life E-Fed. Mighty Mo doesn't have any lineage in this business. I actually wish that he did, so that when I beat him at Malice In Wonderland, I can bring shame to his family name.
    Match 5: Benny Benson defeated Troy Tornado (77)

Match 6: Scout defeated Eddie Peak (80)

Ricky Dale Johnson is walking backstage when he's attacked by American Buffalo, leaving him down and out . (82)

Rocky Golden defeated Bryan Vessey (83)

Aaron Andrews runs into the arena from the crowd to attack Rocky Golden, but by the time Aaron has got to the ring Golden has escaped. Furious, Andrews attacks Bryan Vessey instead. A match is made between the two for next week. (85)

Show Rating: 82

Attendance: 12,831 (Oregon Gardens, North West America)

Broadcasting: 6.71 (5,034,920 viewers) on The Pop! Network

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Thursday, Week 2, January 2016</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hil</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I'm glad you've decided to come to TCW. You should be able to be put to good use.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Samoan Machine</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I don't doubt it. This company is large, I have the potential to do something big here, and I have legitimate fighting skills. It was hard to decide if I wanted to leave Rhino and GCG, but we all agreed this was the best thing for me to do. That also reminds me that I have to ask why you didn't sign Rhino and continue our Samoan Destruction Inc. team?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I think it is better if we pair you with Giant Tana, who's already in TCW. We plan to use you alongside him in angles that rely on your menace so you'll build up in popularity. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Samoan Machine</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I see. When will I debut?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I've set up an angle for you to debut at the upcoming Saturday Night Showcase.</span></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Saturday, Week 2, January 2016 (Saturday Night Showcase)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><ul><li><span style="font-size:12px;">Giant Tana</span><span style="font-size:12px;">[/color]</span><span style="font-size:12px;">: I've been with this company for nearly 11 years. Since I came here, the only reigns with a title I've had were my two TCW International Championship reigns. I'm here to do more than dance and have fun. Dancing and having fun isn't winning me many titles, and I'm not getting any younger. So, I'm challenging the new TCW World Tag Team Champions Devine Fortune to a title match.</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Darryl Devine</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;">: Hold on Tana. You can't challenge for a tag team championship without a partner. </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;">Chance Fortune</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;">: We're willing to fight you in a handicapped match though. </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Giant Tana</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;">: For your information, I am no longer Giant Tana. I am Tana The Mighty and I have a partner.</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

(Samoan Machine attacks Devine Fortune from behind. The Wild Samoans stand tall over Devine Fortune, holding the TCW World Tag Team Championships, before throwing them onto Devine Fortune and leaving).</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

Match 1: The Canadian Animals defeated The Behemoths (64)</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

Match 2: Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Joel Bryant (66)</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

Match 3: Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Marc Speed (68)</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Mighty Mo attacks Jay Chord backstage, then taunts him by using fake hair clippers on him.</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"> (67)</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

Match 4: American Buffalo defeated Scout (75)</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Ricky Dale Johnson attacks American Buffalo after the match is over.</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;">(76)</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

Match 5: Joshua Taylor went to a double count out with Wolf Hawkins (75)</span><br /><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span><br /></li></ul><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Show Rating: 74</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Attendance: 10,000 (Sold out, The Theatre Of Dreams, North West America)</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Broadcasting: 8.23 (6,177,160 viewers) on USA Sports 1</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Sunday, Week 2, January 2016</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: I've made all the plans for toniight. I like the venue you two picked out.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Victoria Stone-McFly</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: We figured that you wouldn't draw beyond around 10,000, so this was the most affordable and best option for TCW. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: Alright. What do your workers think about the event?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Victoria Stone-McFly</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: Most of them are simply ready to work. With USPW expanding into Canada we need to be partners to take on this monster.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Brent Hill</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: True. Where's Jeremy at? You said he'd be here.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Victoria Stone McFly</span></span><span style="font-size:10px;">: He's having a meeting with your boss, Kyle Rhodes. Jeremy is going to let Rhodes and TCW have the TV revenue from this event. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;">

</span></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Sunday, Week 2, January 2016 (TCW And NOTBPW Presents Monthly Mayhem I)</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><ul><li>Devine Fortune defeated Brown and Haynes (75)<br /> <br /><span style="color:#0000FF;">The Wild Samoans (Tana The Mighty and Samoan Machine) attack Devine Fortune in a post match assault</span>(52)<br /> <br />

The Canadian Animals defeated The Elite (82)<br /> <br />

Marc Speed defeated Cameron Vessey to retain the TCW International Title (78)<br /> <br />

Mighty Mo Promo (78):<br /> <br /><span style="color:#FF0000;">Jay Chord, in two weeks, you'll face me one last time at Malice In Wonderland. If you'll remember, you promised that if you lost, I'd get to shave off all of your hair and making you look like your balding father a little more. If it was up to me, I'd shave your head now. However, I can't do that. I still need practice though, and all good barbers practice on models of people. So let's see what you'll look like in two weeks.</span><br /> <br /><span style="color:#0000FF;">(Mighty Mo reveals he has an effigy of Jay Chord with him. He then cuts off the hair of the effigy to taunt Chord).</span><br /> <br /><span style="color:#FF0000;">Ladies and gentlemen, this is what Jay Chord will look like when I shave him bald in two weeks.</span><br /> <br />

Match 4: Erik Strong defeated Brent Hill (70)<br /> <br />

Match 5: Human Arsenal defeated Joel Bryant (82)<br /> <br />

Match 6: Jay Chord defeated Benny Benson (77)<br /> <br />

Mighty Mo runs out to attack Chord, but Chord fights back, successfully forcing Mo out of the ring[/color]. (71)<br /> <br />

Wolf Hawkins hypes match with Taylor (69):<br /> <br /><span style="color:#FF0000;">Since August, me and Joshua Taylor, have been going back and forth against each other to see who the future of TCW is. I've come to realize that even though I'm the best worker in this company, I'll never be recognized as such because of people like Rocky Golden. At this point, we're fighting for no other reason that to prove that one of us is the better worker. I intend to win. We've fought each other so much, and right now you're ahead of me by 1 win. When I win at Malice In Wonderland, it might tie us up, but that won't last long, because sooner or later, we'll fight again, and I'll beat you to prove that I'm the better worker</span>.<br /> <br />

Match 7: Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Eddie Peak (82)<br /> <br />

Sammy Bach Promo (85):<br /><span style="color:#FF0000;">I've been doing my best against Bryan Vessey for the last two months. When I beat him back in October at Threatening Behavior, he got scared that I was going to replace him. He thought that he would be passing the torch to me and moving on to retirement. So he decided to stop me by beating me so badly that I was out of TCW for about a month. Now I'm back, and at 100 percent. I won't-</span><br /> <br /><span style="color:#0000FF;"> (Bryan Vessey runs out to attack Bach, but Sammy Bach escapes through the crowd. Bryan picks up the mic)</span>.<br /> <br /><span style="color:#800080;">We haven't made it to Malice In Wonderland yet. You still haven't beat me. Unless that somehow happens, I'm still gonna try at beat you up and every corner</span>.<br /> <br />

Match 8: Rocky Golden defeated Steve DeColt (77)<br /> <br />

Match 9: Aaron Andrews defeated Tim Westybrook (following botched interference from Rocky Golden) (82)<br /> <br /><span style="color:#0000FF;">Aaron Andrews attacks Rocky for trying to cost him the match. The two brawl, then Tim Westybrook gets involved and helps Rocky beat back Andrews.</span> (91)<br /></li></ul><p>

[/size]</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Show Rating: 83</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Attendance: 10,000 (Sold out, Ottawa Rams Stadium, Ontario Canada)</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Broadcasting: 6.75 (5,064,260 viewers) on The Pop! Network</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

Archived