Is there any possible way I can edit the average height for generated fighters in all the weight classes? I'm tired of seeing 5'7" middle and welterweight fighters, 5'0" male flyweight fighter and etc.... doesn't seem too modern in MMA today. I'm just curious if I can actually do something about it so it'll be good without me having to edit everybody who's height I'm not pleased with, I just rather have it right from the get go.

Only minimally in that comparative height is taken into account for things like whether head kicks can / should be attempted. Although obviously height has a very strong impact on a fighter's reach, which has a much greater influence on the striking part of the engine, so it has a indirect impact there.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45595" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, you can't. They're in-built.<p> </p><p> The game can't generate 5'0 Flyweights for reference, the range is 5'2 - 5'5 for that weight class. You sound like you're using an out of date version.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> whats the highest the game can generate for heavyweight and super heavyweight? i have never seen some one that's 7 feet yet.</p>

Archived