Do I only get 3 months? My finances have been all over the place from month to month because about every other month I buy a different company. So one month I might make 1.3 mill. but then the next month I will lose about 1 mill.

Either way I would not be able to make up the 10 mill. I would be in debt so I guess I just need to avoid them!

Thanks for the feedback Adam, I might try to buy them. I am NWA in the summer of 1988 and the chance to buy a struggling NJPW might be worth the risk!

Make a backup of your save first - that way if you end up going under you could always go back to just before the take over.

I thought of that, but then I might have to rebook a year of my company. I know that would just end the save for me anyway. I also thought about going into the editor if needed and take out a "loan" if I got in some deep trouble.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kito333" data-cite="kito333" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45628" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do I only get 3 months? My finances have been all over the place from month to month because about every other month I buy a different company. So one month I might make 1.3 mill. but then the next month I will lose about 1 mill. <p> </p><p> Either way I would not be able to make up the 10 mill. I would be in debt so I guess I just need to avoid them!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Yeah, I didn't mean to come off as you only get three months. I meant it more like if you were concerned with being in the red. I always look at it everything in the game from three month aspect of finances. </p><p> </p><p> Sorry for any confusion</p>

Archived