Question About Eras Please

I'm going to start a men's Flyweight division in my next game. My question is do I have to specifically generate fighters in my game or will the game do it by default since they are an active weight class? Because the default generation settings only stop at men's Bantamweight and goes as heavy as Heavyweight (not SHW).

Same thing for a women's heavyweight I am doing (146-170lbs). Should I tick 'Yes' on "Requires Active Company"?

When I tried this one time, when the month was over I'd get like 30 people in the Flyweight and Women Heavyweight in one month. I didnt want that because that'll leave a lot of people unable to fight in a company. So I don't know how to start it off. And from what the Era database tells me, I'm gonna have to mix in some Super Heavyweights myself since it doesn't generally create them.

<p>If there's no era defined for that time period then the game would automatically create enough fighters to fill the division because it's an active weight class.</p><p> </p><p> If there is an era defined then it would follow whatever instructions you've given it. You would tick "Requires Active Company" if you only want it to happen if there's an active company, as that's the point of that option.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45629" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When I tried this one time, when the month was over I'd get like 30 people in the Flyweight and Women Heavyweight in one month. I didnt want that because that'll leave a lot of people unable to fight in a company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you want the game to generate people for you then you're going to get around 30 fighters because that's how many would be needed to have a functioning weight class.</p>

<p>Ohhh alright. That makes sense. Because in one game I noticed that they made a lot of Flyweight fighters but then stopped at one point. I thought they were gonna keep doing it. I might make XCC have a Flyweight division because I'm not gonna employ 30 fighters. My company is starting off with just 100K.</p><p>

I'll make some unique fighters and probably manually gen the rest. Then I won't have to tinker with specifically generating them. Really companies like XCC and ones who cater to lighter classes will only get them. Not like GAMMA and ALPHA will take on Flyweights anytime soon. Thanks a lot.</p>

Archived