Real World Chronicles Continued [Modern Day Real World Mod]

Some major news regarding IPW:UK:

Billy Wood has stepped down and the owner of Wrestling League, Mark Young, has taken over.

They seem to be running under the brand International Pro Wrestling League now, with IPW:UK and Wrestling League shows being run under the banner alongside IPWL SuperShows.

Also, the IPW Dojo should be renamed SOS Kent, and SOS Harlech should be added as well as their second dojo.

Source: Twitter/Facebook: https://twitter.com/IPWUK?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Yeah that news pissed me off somewhat as it was announced just after I finished updating the roster and title lineages. For this release they are going to have to remain "as is" with Mark Young just set as CEO (Billy Wood from what I hear still owns the company but is stepping away from the running of the company and has put Mark Young in charge). I will change the IPW school to just SOS as Harwich (in Essex) and Kent are both in the South of England (game wise).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southside thanks for looking at the Exoticos in the mod- I came across this today and thought it was good to see Melina Perez still working hard on the same show as American Exoticos Rick Cataldo, Eddy McQueen and Coco Mousse (who destroys Melina in the clip). Melina has been active in A Matter of Pride wrestling for quite some time. Mousse only debuted as a wrestler back in March

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AneguJx33xA

If you ever felt like adding some non generic lower level Workers Rick Cataldo & Eddy McQueen are in TheWho's and work regularly in New York using Exotico gimmicks.

Coco Mousse is 21 goes by the other name E.R.I is Black & Gay, Is an aspiring Rap & Hip Hop artist and a hardcore gamer who has wrestled for UCW and A Matter of Pride

Stats wise Coco's a Rookie but clearly has decent basics and a solid look I'd say they are an Average Middleweight sizewise.

https://www.instagram.com/onlycocomousse/

Southside thanks for looking at the Exoticos in the mod- I came across this today and thought it was good to see Melina Perez still working hard on the same show as American Exoticos Rick Cataldo, Eddy McQueen and Coco Mousse (who destroys Melina in the clip). Melina has been active in A Matter of Pride wrestling for quite some time. Mousse only debuted as a wrestler back in March

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AneguJx33xA

If you ever felt like adding some non generic lower level Workers Rick Cataldo & Eddy McQueen are in TheWho's and work regularly in New York using Exotico gimmicks.

Coco Mousse is 21 goes by the other name E.R.I is Black & Gay, Is an aspiring Rap & Hip Hop artist and a hardcore gamer who has wrestled for UCW and A Matter of Pride

Stats wise Coco's a Rookie but clearly has decent basics and a solid look I'd say they are an Average Middleweight sizewise.

https://www.instagram.com/onlycocomousse/

To be honest, I didn't get around to doing as much with the Exotico's as I wanted to as I had an emergency to deal with elsewhere. They have had their stats boosted and I think popularity (plus Mamba is added). I cut a better picture of Estrella Divina too.

Eddy and Rick? Are those the "Fella Twins"? They were on my to do list months back but I just couldn't find enough basic info on either of them to add properly.

I will be going through this over the weekend. Mexico is something we have wanted to look at for a long time but unfortunately due to all the requests we get, there just wasn't enough time - however - I am making the Exotico update my priority tomorrow. I honestly thought I had added Mamba, but surprised to see I haven't so I will do as I have a rough idea of stats. One thing, should Estrella Divina and Chica be set as female? I may have to switch the Exotico gimmick to work with both Male & Female if it doesn't already. The only issue I have with doing that is from a game mechanics perspective in that they will only wrestle the women when they predominantly wrestle men if I change them to female. I don't really know how to approach the transgender situation on the game to be honest.

I feel there are enough generic indie workers in the mod currently and I'm not sitting watching the same old match I've watched a million times with the exact same spots as 2 different indie guys I watched months ago. It's beyond boring. If someone wants to give me stats for guys they want in, then maybe I'll add a couple but right now we still have a list of about 40+ workers that people say "need" to be in the mod that probably won't get in already. I may add Brandon Cutler & Ace Romero because at least I have seen those guys before. We have added a few new workers, not as many as the previous release (this time around, editing what we already have has been a primary focus rather than additions).

The small list of worker additions is below;

Ricky Martinez

Al Sabah (I thought he may have already been in)

Joe Coleman

Kevin Beru

Brandon Kirk

Kasey Catal

Kit Osbourne

KC Navaro

Dan O'Hare

Hide Kubota

Yasu Kubota

Marq Quen

Isiah Kassidy

Amale Winchester

Ben Basden

Bobbi Tyler

Krobar

Stevie James

Jokey (Aivil)

Paxxo

Queen Maya

Scott Hunter

Brad Myers

Kevin Bennett

Anthony Kingdom James

The edits and "tidying up" has been a huge task this time around and makes things a lot better IMO.

happy to see the smash guys added here, Bennett and Joe, as I was worried they wouldn't make it in, due the the incomplete information I gave you, good to see SMASH's champions make the cut

To be honest, I didn't get around to doing as much with the Exotico's as I wanted to as I had an emergency to deal with elsewhere. They have had their stats boosted and I think popularity (plus Mamba is added). I cut a better picture of Estrella Divina too.

Eddy and Rick? Are those the "Fella Twins"? They were on my to do list months back but I just couldn't find enough basic info on either of them to add properly.

Yeah they are the Fella Twins when they tag. No worries you add what you add and I'm grateful for you and southside and anyone elses involved efforts just maintaining this.

I'm keen to get more variety into these mods and if I knew more about them or other LGBTQ+ or Indian, Middle Eastern, Pacific workers I'd happily provide the info. That's why I gave the Coco Mousse info because as a Rookie there isn't a need for much info and you don't have to dig very hard to get it. It's harder to get full accurate info for people like for Rick, Eddy, Jamie Szantzer, Ivory Tight, Lavender Skye or any of the other Matter of Pride people as they have longer careers and like most indy workers that means the info can be more difficult to interpret. It's easier to notice the Trans and Exotico workers because their gimmicks stand out but the Gay & Lesbian workers are often hidden in the mass of the indy scene and in a lot of cases you don't even realise they are out (Ashley Vox for instance). I've now started to search the different mods and work out who might be worth importing before I start a game just to get more variety because various mods have extra bods from the more obscure edges of the biz. WOTI 6 has the Indian Ring Ka King guys for instance as well as La Diva Salvage, Yuriko & Mamba _ meanwhile The Who has people like the Fella Twins in those very basic default forms. I'm not sure why but I always feel like the game world feels more alive if more of the niche workers are represented even if I had no need to use Minis, Exoticos, Indians, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders etc in the game I'm playing. Weirdly enough I'm a straight white middle aged male who looks like an older fatter Elias so why the ethnic and sexual variety means so much to my immersion in the game means quite so much to me is somewhat of a mystery even to me.

A few old ROH and CZW stars have had a bit of a resurgence recently thanks to GCW and the like. Wrestlers such as Erick Stevens, Human Tornado, Deranged and Azrieal from Special K and Julio Smokes. On top of that, I'd raise GCWs pop in Japan since they're now running a show there.

ROH also seem to be bringing back pure rules but that could just be for one match.

WWE has made a couple of huge changes to their creative team - everything old is new again I guess

WWE has named Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman as Executive Directors.

Bischoff is set to become the new Executive Director of WWE SmackDown while Heyman is set to become the new Executive Director of WWE RAW. Both will report directly to WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.

The new roles are full-time executive roles. According to Sports Illustrated, there are no current plans for these roles to be introduced as part of a TV storyline.

Bischoff will also work directly with Fox executives as the blue brand plans to premiere on Fox Friday nights in October, SI reported.

The major move will allow WWE to establish "two distinct creative processes for its flagship shows."

Below is the full press release that WWE sent Wrestling Inc.:

WWE® NAMES PAUL HEYMAN AND ERIC BISCHOFF EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS

Stamford, Conn., June 27, 2019 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that it has named Paul Heyman as Executive Director of Monday Night Raw and Eric Bischoff as Executive Director of SmackDown Live, newly created positions reporting directly to WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon.

In their executive roles, Heyman and Bischoff will oversee the creative development of WWE's flagship programming and ensure integration across all platforms and lines of business. The creation of these roles further establishes WWE's ability to continuously reinvent its global brand while providing two distinct creative processes for its flagship shows.

With more than 30 years of experience in the sports entertainment industry, Heyman served as President of ECW from 1993-2001, securing pay-per-view distribution for the company as well as a national cable television deal with TNN. After his time with ECW, Heyman joined WWE's Creative team and is widely credited with helping launch the careers of many current and former WWE Superstars.

Bischoff is a former WCW President and New York Times bestselling author. During his WCW career, Bischoff oversaw the signing of some of the biggest names in sports entertainment and helped create and develop the NWO storyline. He was also instrumental in securing a television deal for WCW Monday Nitro on TNT and WCW Thunder on TBS. After WCW, Bischoff co-founded Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment, a production company that launched TV reality shows and mobile games.

WWE has made a couple of huge changes to their creative team - everything old is new again I guess

WWE has named Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman as Executive Directors.

Don't know how to translate that to the game though. Personally in my games, I always turn face/heel divide off for WWE, make Vince the booker and lower his booking to around 45%, gives more accurate shows around the C+, B- 75% range. Maybe I'd just raise the booking to around 65% now? lol

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Von Dozier" data-cite="Von Dozier" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't know how to translate that to the game though. Personally in my games, I always turn face/heel divide off for WWE, make Vince the booker and lower his booking to around 45%, gives more accurate shows around the C+, B- 75% range. Maybe I'd just raise the booking to around 65% now? lol</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would just make Eric the booker. You cant reflect this unless the brands are separate companies and I think Bischoff would be the right call mod wise with Vince as owner and Paul in either a RA or Manger role</p>

Today is the day for the Beta (v0.9) release!

A few notes before it drops later today:

- I think I have hit most of everything in the thread to this point, I am still putting the finishing touches on a few things and we are on track for a release around 7PM EST

- The beta release will not include an updated picture pack, we will get that sorted for the "official" release next Tuesday

- Marvelous has been added as a company (along with a whole slew of Joshi changes)

- Fleisch has gone and added about 350 tag team names that make a ton of sense by region and such so that you/the AI should have some better naming as teams are created once starting your save

- I went through and added moves and updated movesets for every G1 competitor (plus gave NJPW a once over in general) so if you want to give NJPW a proper run during G1 time, this release will be your jam.

As mentioned, our release Tuesday will likely be our last for this version of TEW, so take a deep look this weekend and let me know anything you find off.

Stay tuned to this thread later today for the beta release.

Thanks!

I would just make Eric the booker. You can reflect this unless the brands are separate companies and I think Bischoff would be the right call mod wise with Vince as owner and Paul in either a RD or Manger role

Right now I have Bischoff on SD as an authority figure, as I'm seeing conflicting reports that his contract might not begin until the FOX switch-over this fall. Obviously subject to change if we get more info over the weekend.

Very excited to hear there's been some changes to the joshi scene! I've started getting into it recently and was looking forward to trying out a save with a joshi company!

Thanks for all the hard work you two have put in, and for the hours of enjoyment you've brought to me over the years.

Here's to TEW2020 being an easy conversion

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Von Dozier" data-cite="Von Dozier" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If only there was a way to drop WWE to Cult without them releasing 70% of their roster.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Expanding on this, I actually dropped them to 65% cult, and they didn't release anyone, but DID drop their brands and now only draw around 4k to RAW and SDs. That's... pretty realistic actually. Anyway, just throwing these kinda things out there if anyone would want to edit it themselves once the new release drops.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Right now I have Bischoff on SD as an authority figure, as I'm seeing conflicting reports that his contract might not begin until the FOX switch-over this fall. Obviously subject to change if we get more info over the weekend.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just reported by PWInsider:</p><p> </p><p><em> Eric Bischoff will officially kick off his tenure as Executive Director of WWE Smackdown at this Tuesday's TV taping.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> We are told that Paul Heyman and Eric Bishoff are already officially on the job and that their contributions and ideas will be implemented over time, so do not expect any immediate overnight massive changes.</em></p><p><em> </em></p>

<p>I know this wont be in the beta but I have some title changes</p><p>

BJW News:</p><p>

-Abdullah Kobayashi, Drew Parker & Yoshihisa Uto won Yokohama Shopping Street Six Man Tag Team Titles</p><p>

-Add Drew Parker to company</p><p>

Noah News:</p><p>

AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima) rewon the GHC Tag Team Titles</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">**BETA RELEASE - JULY 2019**</span></span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> I'm an hour early, but here is the beta data for July 2019.</p><p> </p><p> Please have a look see over the weekend and let us know if you notice anything. Our final release will be on Tuesday, July 2nd.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/x5jcn1k1rx8kdz3/TEW2016.mdb/file" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">JULY 2019 DATA (v0.9)</span></strong></a></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Some highlights:</strong></p><p> - Updated titles and lineages for all companies</p><p> - Fleisch has gone and added about 350 tag team names that make a ton of sense by region and such so that you/the AI should have some better naming as teams are created once starting your save</p><p> - I went through and added moves and updated movesets for every G1 competitor (plus gave NJPW a once over in general) so if you want to give NJPW a proper run during G1 time, this release will be your jam.</p><p> - Added in some match types to fill some gaps in the defaults, will probably do more here for the full release on Tuesday</p><p> - ~200+ additional edits not listed below</p><p> </p><p> The update does not include any pictures for the new workers, those will be added in the "official" v1.0 release on Tuesday.</p><p> </p><p> If one of you could please let me know the download is working, since mediafire doesn't update it's metrics quickly, that would be great.</p><p> </p><p> Hope you enjoy!</p><p> </p><p> ---</p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;">New Additions for July 2019 below:</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> <strong>Alter Ego</strong></p><p> Tiago (Mini Charly Manson)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Announcer Experience</strong></p><p> Rich Brennan / Jim Cornette</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Broadcaster</strong></p><p> 5STAR</p><p> Added B/R Live</p><p> ITV 2</p><p> ITV 3</p><p> ITV 4</p><p> ITV Box Office</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Broadcasting Deal</strong></p><p> IMPACT to 5STAR</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Company</strong></p><p> Marvelous That's Women Pro Wrestling</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dojo</strong></p><p> Oz Academy Dojo</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Event</strong></p><p> AEW All Out</p><p> AEW Fyter Fest</p><p> Marvelous</p><p> NOAH The Best</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hall of Immortals</strong></p><p> Beth Phoenix</p><p> Sgt. Slaughter</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Location</strong></p><p> 115 Bourbon Street (Illinois, USA)</p><p> Ringside Club (Dublin, Ireland)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match Type</strong></p><p> Battle Royal: 40 Man</p><p> Battle Royal: 40 Man Lottery</p><p> Battle Royal: 40 Man Mayhem</p><p> Battle Royal: 50 Man</p><p> Battle Royal: 50 Man Lottery</p><p> Battle Royal: 50 Man Mayhem</p><p> Battle Royal: 60 Man Lottery</p><p> Battle Royal: 60 Man Mayhem</p><p> Handicap 1 vs 4</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Media Group</strong></p><p> ITV Digital Channels Ltd</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Move</strong></p><p> Akakiri</p><p> Article 50</p><p> Banshee Muzzle</p><p> Blade Runner</p><p> Bloody Cross</p><p> Cremation Lily</p><p> Darkness Scorpion</p><p> Death Rider</p><p> End Game</p><p> Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This..</p><p> Judas Effect</p><p> Kamigoye</p><p> Last Of The Dragon</p><p> Last Ride-Style Tiger Driver</p><p> Nomura Lock</p><p> Orienteering with Napalm Death</p><p> Perfect Stretch</p><p> Pulp Friction</p><p> Rounding Body Press</p><p> Seitei Jujiro</p><p> Storm Breaker</p><p> Zack Driver</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Stable</strong></p><p> Bad Company (BT Gunn, Krobar & Stevie James) ICW</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Starting Injury</strong></p><p> Nia Jax</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Team</strong></p><p> Halal Beefcake (Idris Abraham & Joe Coleman)</p><p> Highspot Heroes</p><p> Kubota Brothers (ZERO1)</p><p> Medusa Complex (Charli Evans & Millie McKenzie)</p><p> NEO Biishiki-gun</p><p> The Aussie Experience (IPW:UK)</p><p> The Dark Order</p><p> The Private Party</p><p> The Purge</p><p> The Viking Raiders (Ivar & Erik) WWE</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Title</strong></p><p> IWRG Rey del Aire</p><p> WWE 24/7</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Worker</strong></p><p> Ricky Martinez</p><p> Ace Romero</p><p> Added Brandon Kirk (CZW)</p><p> Added Dan O'Hare (CZW)</p><p> Added Hide Kubota (ZERO1)</p><p> Added Kasey Catal (CZW)</p><p> Added KC Navarro (CZW)</p><p> Added Kit Osbourne (CZW)</p><p> Added Yasu Kubota (ZERO1)</p><p> Al Sabah (EVOLVE)</p><p> Alex Marvez</p><p> Amale Winchester (added to wXw)</p><p> Ben Basden added to IPW:UK</p><p> Black Mamba (Mamba in AAA)</p><p> Bobbi Tyler added to IPW:UK, Stardom & EVE</p><p> Brandon Cutler</p><p> Hina (STARDOM) [sister of Hanan]</p><p> Isiah Kassidy</p><p> Joe Coleman (Smash)</p><p> Jokey added to ICW (as Aivil)</p><p> Kevin Beru (NCW)</p><p> Krobar added to ICW</p><p> Maria Takeda</p><p> Marq Quen</p><p> Mei Hoshizuki</p><p> Mikoto Shindo</p><p> Paxxo added to ICW</p><p> Queen Maya</p><p> Rina (STARDOM) [sister of Hanan]</p><p> Sachiko Ito</p><p> Sakura Hirota</p><p> Saya Iida (STARDOM)</p><p> Scott Hunter (SMASH)</p><p> Stevie James added to ICW</p><p> Tomoko Watanabe</p><p> Tracer X (IPW)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Worker Relationship</strong></p><p> Hanan / Hina</p><p> Hanan / Rina</p><p> KENTA / Katsuyori Shi</p><p> Maria Takeda / Chigusa Nagay</p><p> Mei Hoshizuki / Chigusa Nagay</p><p> Mikoto Shindo / Chigusa Nagay</p><p> Queen Maya & Jokey (Best Friends)</p><p> Rin Kadokura / Chigusa Nagay</p><p> Rina / Hina</p><p> set Natsumi Maki as protege of Yuna Manase</p><p> Brandon Kirk & Kasey Catal (Engaged)</p><p> Ricky Martinez is Angel Rose's (Impact Diamante) brother</p><p> Ultimo Ninja & Mascara Purpura (Blood Relation)</p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

<p>WWE notes</p><p> </p><p>

Humberto Carrillo should be on the main roster in the Cruiserweight division.</p><p> </p><p>

Asuka and Kairi Sane should be a team under Kabuki Warriors.</p><p> </p><p>

Remove Lio Rush as Lashley’s manager.</p><p> </p><p>

Dolph Ziggler should be on Smackdown.</p><p> </p><p>

EC3 should be a heel.</p><p> </p><p>

Jack Gallagher should be a face.</p><p> </p><p>

Jinder Mahal is out with a knee injury, remove Sunil as manager.</p><p> </p><p>

Lana should be heel.</p><p> </p><p>

Noam Dar should be heel.</p><p> </p><p>

Oney Lorcan should be a face.</p><p> </p><p>

Rey Mysterio should be out with an arm injury.</p><p> </p><p>

Ronda Rousey should be on a break.</p><p> </p><p>

Ruby Riott should be out with a shoulder injury.</p><p> </p><p>

Singh Brothers should be in the Cruiserweight division.</p><p> </p><p>

Remove Dana Brooke as Titus’s manager.</p><p> </p><p>

Tony Nese should be face.</p><p> </p><p>

Killian Dain and Tyler Breeze should be in NXT.</p><p> </p><p>

Apollo Crews should be on the main roster, he’s currently in a feud with Andrade so I think his NXT match is a one off.</p><p> </p><p>

Set inactive: Dolph and Drew, Roode and Gable, Bludgeon Brothers, and Riott Squad.</p><p> </p><p>

Add Bryan and Rowan as a team.</p><p> </p><p>

Akam and Sin Cara returned from injury at Super Showdown.</p><p> </p><p>

Remove stables: Riott Squad and Sanity</p>

<p>Noah Notes:</p><p>

-Set Hooligans as inactive</p><p>

-Remove Cody Hall</p><p>

-Remove Yuji Hino</p><p>

-Rename Maybach Taniguchi to Shuhei Taniguchi</p><p>

-Remove Eddie Edwards</p><p>

-Add Hideki Suzuki</p><p>

-Add NOSAWA Rongai</p><p>

-Add Stable "Sugiura-gun" with Takashi Sugiura, KAZMA SAKAMOTO, NOSAWA Rongai, Hideki Suzuki</p><p> </p><p>

SEAdLINNNG Notes:</p><p>

-Hiroyo Matsumoto & Yoshiko won SEAdLINNNG Beyond The Sea Tag Team Titles</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedR185" data-cite="RatedR185" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Link is working, it's okay if we leave notes from the beta right? Cause it seems that a couple things I left for Noah are missing, Might have been missed in all the notes left here haha.<p> Great update like usual guys</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Of course! Please do.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingOfSwing" data-cite="KingOfSwing" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lots of WWE notes<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is perfect, thank you. I for sure have not been keeping up with WWE weekly programming the way I used to, so this is great stuff.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RatedR185" data-cite="RatedR185" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Noah Notes:<p> -Set Hooligans as inactive</p><p> -Remove Cody Hall</p><p> -Remove Yuji Hino</p><p> -Rename Maybach Taniguchi to Shuhei Taniguchi</p><p> -Remove Eddie Edwards</p><p> -Add Hideki Suzuki</p><p> -Add NOSAWA Rongai</p><p> -Add Stable "Sugiura-gun" with Takashi Sugiura, KAZMA SAKAMOTO, NOSAWA Rongai, Hideki Suzuki</p><p> </p><p> SEAdLINNNG Notes:</p><p> -Hiroyo Matsumoto & Yoshiko won SEAdLINNNG Beyond The Sea Tag Team Titles</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks! Will get them added for Tuesday (and what a monster team in SEAd!!!)</p>

<p>Couple of small NXT notes and a few misc WWE ones.</p><p> </p><p>

Percy Watson quit and was replaced by Beth Phoenix on commentary.</p><p> </p><p>

The current Main Event commentary team is Byron Saxton and Renee Young.</p><p> </p><p>

Aiden English has been doing commentary for 205 for a few months now.</p><p> </p><p>

Jim Smallman should have an NXT UK contract instead of an NXT one.</p><p> </p><p>

ACH is going by Jordan Myles.</p><p> </p><p>

Stokely Hathaway is going by Courtenay Moore</p><p> </p><p>

Dan Matha is going by Dorian Mak</p><p> </p><p>

Garza Jr should be in NXT as Angel Garza </p><p> </p><p>

DJ Z should be in NXT as Joaquin Wilde</p><p> </p><p>

Elliot Sexton is going by Brendan Vick (this is his real name so it'll probably change again)</p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Parker and Matt Lee have been working as Team 3.0</p><p> </p><p>

Viking Raiders are finished in NXT and should be taken off loan.</p><p> </p><p>

Jonah Rock is going by Bronson Reed</p><p> </p><p>

Punishment Martinez is going by Damian Priest </p><p> </p><p>

Sam Shaw is going by Dexter Lumis</p><p> </p><p>

Grimes, Reed and Lumis should have their absence taken away.</p><p> </p><p>

Kacy and Ricochet should be set as dating.</p><p> </p><p>

Karen Q is going by Karen Yu.</p><p> </p><p>

Jack Starz should be in NXT UK</p><p> </p><p>

Primate and Hitchman should be set as a team called The Hunt.</p><p> </p><p>

Viper is going by Piper Viven.</p><p> </p><p>

Jazzy and Jinny should be a team.</p><p> </p><p>

Amir Jordan and Kenny Williams should be a team.</p><p> </p><p>

European Union should be renamed to Imperium.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingOfSwing" data-cite="KingOfSwing" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Even more WWE/NXT stuff</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Awesome stuff, thanks!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cultstatus" data-cite="cultstatus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Impact's popularity should WAY toned down. I'd switch their stats with AEW. AEW also has their PPV deals missing and the TV show is called Wednesday Night Dynamite and should be in prime time.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks! Will update for Tuesday's release.</p>