Openweight title defenses?

So I have two or three promotions I created that have a single, openweight division, 90 to 600 pounds, and a title. The weight limit on the titles is the same as the division.

The promotions go forever without crowning a champion and when a champion is crowned they rarely defend. How do I get the promotions to start using their titles more?

Is the number of events too low that's why the champion rarely defends? If it's that then you may have to change how the company books shows. Most likely, it's set as Super Show-centric which means the company goes for fewer but more star-studded events.

I once tried this as well and experienced the same, so I basically stepped away from AI openweight. I don't think they can handle it. It does very rarely give another match to the champion, but I think it has to do with the custom openweight rankings not existing technically.

I once tried this as well and experienced the same, so I basically stepped away from AI openweight. I don't think they can handle it. It does very rarely give another match to the champion, but I think it has to do with the custom openweight rankings not existing technically.

That was my thought as well. Dagnabbit. I have the promotions set to create weight classes and belts on their own, so I assume it's only a matter of time. I wish we could edit the weight classes during a game.

Oh well, one of the promotions is called Kumite, so that actually works just fine with no title, but maybe if I create a second player to take over the other one I can add a few weight classes.

Archived