1994 Clash of the Titans mod

Sorry if this has been answered, I couldn't find anything.

I'm doing the 94 Clash of the Titans mod and using WCW. I'm reaching the end of my pre-set PPV deal with Time Warner Cable. Because Turner owns WCW, they're blocking an extension. They also seem to be blocking an extension with all other major PPV carriers in the USA. So does this just mean that WCW in this mod can't be on PPV or am I missing something?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dooley" data-cite="Dooley" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45734" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry if this has been answered, I couldn't find anything.<p> </p><p> I'm doing the 94 Clash of the Titans mod and using WCW. I'm reaching the end of my pre-set PPV deal with Time Warner Cable. Because Turner owns WCW, they're blocking an extension. They also seem to be blocking an extension with all other major PPV carriers in the USA. So does this just mean that WCW in this mod can't be on PPV or am I missing something?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Since Time Warner Cable isn't a part of Tuner until Oct 1996 in real life, it looks like you're stuck getting any ppv broadcasters in the USA unless you buy another company that has ppv coverage in the USA.</p>

Archived